bad parenting leads to fat child being taken away

"At 13, how can I make him? What do you want me to do?"

Quit feeding him shit and make him run around the yard for a while.

And not only that, she can take him to over-eaters anonymous and get him proper medical treatment. He is a minor and it's her responsibility.

actually, yes.
i'll take some blue flavor.
The blue one is actually my favorite.
nocacottoncandyphoenixa.jpg

Maybe he is just big boned.:rolleyes:

Severely overweight children are a failure of both parents and schools.They are just fed junk, constantly.You are what you eat eats, corn fed animals and all that lovely corn fructose.Poverty could also be an issue in this story,though.I am not saying junk food is always or often cheaper, but it is easier, and most people think they do not have the time to make well balanced and nutritional meals.perhaps they should make the time, so then they do not have to spend all that time in hospitals , later down the road.

I agree Terrence, but eating junk food even in decent proportions doesn't get you that large. Someone - probably the mother - should have realized that she have put down the fork.

I agree Terrence, but eating junk food even in decent proportions doesn't get you that large. Someone - probably the mother - should have realized that she have put down the fork.

Yes, proper proportions are also an important factor.But, if you pigged out on a few apples, you would be still better off if you had the suggested serving of potato chips.
But, maybe more importantly, you can eat some junk, if you are active enough.I do not know the family but I am going to guess the boy enjoyed t.v. and video games.

Cases like this always astound me, though.It is one thing to put on some weight, not realize it till you are 30 pounds over weight.I am fairly laid back ,But I have a feeling I would notice a problem if I was waking up one day and I was several hundred pounds over weight.Is it food addiction? I have no idea.

The child has an endocrine problem that his mother could have sought help for sooner.

:( It's sad.

The child has an endocrine problem that his mother could have sought help for sooner.

:( It's sad.

That makes the story even worse.

I often sound like a health nut, I have two main reasons for that now, one I was very ill last year and two, I was a very over weight teenager.I would post a photo but I do not even like looking at it.:p

I'm not sure, are we laughing at this person or feeling sympathy? Please let me know so I can join in. :thumb:

I'm not sure, are we laughing at this person or feeling sympathy? Please let me know so I can join in. :thumb:

Personally, I was going for a high and mighty stance.So, I suppose some sympathy to a degree,but mainly just rambling about what is wrong with everyone today.:thumb:

Personally, I was going for a high and mighty stance.So, I suppose some sympathy to a degree,but mainly just rambling about what is wrong with everyone today.:thumb:

Thanks. This story makes me sick! That child is eating MY SHARE OF THE CANDY!

That kid is a whopper. Maybe "Mom" should have stopped providing food. Well, beyond a reasonable amount. Then if he wanted to keep eating he'd need to either work for it, or steal. Either way, I imagine he'd be out getting some exercise.

That kid is a whopper. Maybe "Mom" should have stopped providing food. Well, beyond a reasonable amount. Then if he wanted to keep eating he'd need to either work for it, or steal. Either way, I imagine he'd be out getting some exercise.

kids that young and with that much girth don't have too many friends.

i bet momma was all sort of "they should like you for you" while granting his wishes for food.

Tags
bitch mom fat children where's norman?
Back
Top Bottom