"Defensive Eating With Morrissey" (13 Images Of Food Hoarding By Automne Zingg)

Automne writes:

I make zines of various goths and musicians eating things. I know. It's kind of ridiculous but the latest one features Morrissey and each page is a Smiths pun.

Defensive Eating With Morrissey (13 Images Of Food Hoarding By Automne Zingg) - Etsy

Thirteen glorious full color images of Morrissey consuming all of the food and leaving you with nothing. NOTHING!!!!!

defensive_eating.jpg

If you can't see that me referencing skid marks in a toilet bowl is 1000 times less toxic than a person threatening that I will be making a mistake if I do not acknowledge their loyalty, then you are the one living in a toxic place.

Well said "M". She is indeed a very offensive and unstable person. Thankfully, Moz and his crew is aware of her and what she looks like due to her endless narcissistic posts featuring pictures of herself.

Well said "M". She is indeed a very offensive and unstable person. Thankfully, Moz and his crew is aware of her and what she looks like due to her endless narcissistic posts featuring pictures of herself.

lol..

The zines are great. Love the Nick Cave one. Looks like Crystal Geezer is going pit bull...or apeshit...or nutz again. CG, go produce something of value. It will make you feel useful. That way you won't have to react so stupidly and thoughtlessly. Unless you're just off on another campaign to get lots of negative attention. It's sad. You're middle-aged, but you act like a baby.

I had an opinion. Everyone is so f***ing touchy, Jesus.

I love it! Would certainly order, had I only got any Morrissey-money left from the autobiography.

I find that most of the people on here are just completely and utterly insane. Apart from about 6 out of all the members on here.
They're either drugged up so bad they can't see what the hell (and hell is the word) the real issues about life in the real world
I find it very sad indeed that Morrissey seems to attract so many people who seem to be hell (there's that word again) bent on destruction
And if it isn't any one person in particular, it's the need to destroy just someone, anyone will do, just so long as their own fragile egos gain kudos from 'being in the right' on particular opinions.
I don't actually care about replies saying 'you this or you that', I just know that I'm not interested in being on this forum any more.You don't actually know me in person and never will thank god, because I would not want to know the majority anyway, as I don't have the time to run around collecting prescriptions
No doubt there will be many many insulting replies saying demonic insults (I know even now who they will come from) but if this is the best of a forum dedicated to Morrissey, then you can stick it right where the sun don't shine any more. But it never did for some people did it? As the only thing of interest to so many on here is hatred, whether it be an opinion that differs, or just the need to be an egotistical 'somebody' because let's face it, that's what the majority want to be as they are so very obviously lacking that in real life
I feel sick to the stomach to see the number of hate posts on here, it's just not necessary.
Meanwhile, back in the real world, nice people actually exist

If you can't see that me referencing skid marks in a toilet bowl is 1000 times less toxic than a person threatening that I will be making a mistake if I do not acknowledge their loyalty, then you are the one living in a toxic place.

CrystalGeezer: Wow.
Your way of thinking ..baffling! I hope you are getting help. If not, please consider seeing someone & getting/increasing/changing meds. You do know that if you continue this way, you will be literally talking to yourself on here, you will have no one left on your side..you do realise this, right?

I love how you chose to ignore the bits concerning yourself. Could it be because everything I said rings true? Or are you sweeping it under the rug, like you tend to do with stuff like this?! You ignoring your issues will only cause yourself to implode & then explode. Have fun with that.

I can only imagine how many hours..you spend scouring these forums..& then when the 'opportunity' arises, you attack the poster with the 'goodies' you've found out about them. Those goodies are locked up in your vault, ready to go..just waiting for the right moment....

Why do you hate so much? I would like an honest answer, if that's okay with you? Of course it is your prerogative not to answer &/or ignore. I'm just trying to understand you. I don't know why I want to understand you, to be honest. I guess..in a way..I feel sorry for you..Everyone deserves happiness, & it saddens me that you're unhappy & that in turn is making other people unhappy & angry here. This shouldn't be what Solo is about.

Seems like you don't have anyone around you, that truly cares [either that, or they've given up, you push them away, or you hide your true self away from them..or..you just don't want to listen] & obviously you have a lot of issues that need to be resolved & dealt with. I don't know why your not taking steps to get better!

You only have 1 life. And to see someone waste it away daydreaming & fighting on an forum 24/7 is sad.

It's not gonna happen someday. Not to you, at least. And the sooner you realise that, the better. Go out, & live. Find yourself someone. It must be very frustrating & depressing to be on your own for so long..to be waiting for the day that Morrissey enters your life, the day that he falls in love with you.

I don't know why some enable you by saying your sign & symbolism posts are insightful, etc. [I have various qualifications & have studied Anthropology, Religions & The Occult for over 2 decades now, so am somewhat versed in those subjects].

They [your signs & symbolisms] are deeply worrisome. The fact that you correlate them to Morrissey & his works is a tad interesting, but far fetched.

For eg: I've had numerous scenarios & meetings with Morrissey; things that happen[ed] by chance or let's say fate, destiny -since there was no stalking involved, lol! With all the 'signs' I've had, one could say he & I are meant to be together! Others have said so, so maybe..

But. Do I believe that? Do I go & scrutinise his every word, his works, looking for signs that point to 'us'?

NO I do not.

I could if I wanted to, I suppose. ...Say I wanted to entertain that thought. If I looked, I'm positive that I could find signs & symbols pointing to Morrissey & I being together.

Hell, I could even find signs & symbols that point to me & celebrity X being together. He kept on shyly & sneakily looking at me through out the 4 gigs I went to. He pointed & sang to me. Wasnt my imagination because others saw it too.

Am I meant to be with Morrissey, CG?? After all..I did have those moments with Mozzer! Or am I meant to be with celeb X..or both. I can have both, right? Right?!

..It's the same thing with the blue rose signs..

CrystalGeezer; I know that you are a very lonely person with low self esteem. So why not try & build that esteem up? Why don't you go out in the real world, & make some genuine friends?? And if you say that you do indeed have genuine friends, then why don't they invite you places [or vice versa], why do you spend *all* your free time on here? I understand that this is your home & all. But..every single day? Your comments are in 99.9% of the threads I read!! There isn't a thread where I don't come across you! [not saying that you can't have your say, am just saying that you should have a life outside of these forums. A social life wouldn't go astray either]. I know it's easier said than done. 100000 miles begins with 1 step :)

Like I said in the previous post, you really really should take a step back & reassess your life & your mental state. You can lol all you want, or project it back on me, but it won't work. I have once again spent more time & energy on this comment than I intended to. I don't know how you & some others on here do it. You'll be glad to learn that this will be my last 'essay' to you Crystal. You are a middle aged woman, not a child; even though you can come across as one at times! I've voiced my concerns & you can do with that what you will. It is your life CG. You are living it, not me, not Morrissey.*I just hope that you see your errors, get help & stick to it.

-M

"..I know it's over...and it never really began...but in my heart..it was SO real..."

Thankyou. I tried my best.. But sadly for her, she is oblivious. As I said, I tried to restrain myself as much as possible as we are dealing with a mentally unstable person -I don't want to be responsible for anyone's going off the edge, so to speak. But on the other hand I don't want to collymoddle her; I think that's what has been going on for a long time now & I am certain that people have done & continue to do so in her real life.*

As for Moz & co being in the know. I know for a *fact* that he does indeed know. Every gruesome bit. I shan't & cannot go into details, but rest assured he knows! :) That's the only good thing to come out of her posting her inane babble online.
Take care Anon :)

-M

Your way of thinking ..baffling! I hope you are getting help. If not, please consider seeing someone & getting/increasing/changing meds. You do know that if you continue this way, you will be literally talking to yourself on here, you will have no one left on your side..you do realise this, right?

I love how you chose to ignore the bits concerning yourself. Could it be because everything I said rings true? Or are you sweeping it under the rug, like you tend to do with stuff like this?! You ignoring your issues will only cause yourself to implode & then explode. Have fun with that.

I can only imagine how many hours..you spend scouring these forums..& then when the 'opportunity' arises, you attack the poster with the 'goodies' you've found out about them. Those goodies are locked up in your vault, ready to go..just waiting for the right moment....

Why do you hate so much? I would like an honest answer, if that's okay with you? Of course it is your prerogative not to answer &/or ignore. I'm just trying to understand you. I don't know why I want to understand you, to be honest. I guess..in a way..I feel sorry for you..Everyone deserves happiness, & it saddens me that you're unhappy & that in turn is making other people unhappy & angry here. This shouldn't be what Solo is about.

Seems like you don't have anyone around you, that truly cares [either that, or they've given up, you push them away, or you hide your true self away from them..or..you just don't want to listen] & obviously you have a lot of issues that need to be resolved & dealt with. I don't know why your not taking steps to get better!

You only have 1 life. And to see someone waste it away daydreaming & fighting on an forum 24/7 is sad.

It's not gonna happen someday. Not to you, at least. And the sooner you realise that, the better. Go out, & live. Find yourself someone. It must be very frustrating & depressing to be on your own for so long..to be waiting for the day that Morrissey enters your life, the day that he falls in love with you.

I don't know why some enable you by saying your sign & symbolism posts are insightful, etc. [I have various qualifications & have studied Anthropology, Religions & The Occult for over 2 decades now, so am somewhat versed in those subjects].

They [your signs & symbolisms] are deeply worrisome. The fact that you correlate them to Morrissey & his works is a tad interesting, but far fetched.

For eg: I've had numerous scenarios & meetings with Morrissey; things that happen[ed] by chance or let's say fate, destiny -since there was no stalking involved, lol! With all the 'signs' I've had, one could say he & I are meant to be together! Others have said so, so maybe..

But. Do I believe that? Do I go & scrutinise his every word, his works, looking for signs that point to 'us'?

NO I do not.

I could if I wanted to, I suppose. ...Say I wanted to entertain that thought. If I looked, I'm positive that I could find signs & symbols pointing to Morrissey & I being together.

Hell, I could even find signs & symbols that point to me & celebrity X being together. He kept on shyly & sneakily looking at me through out the 4 gigs I went to. He pointed & sang to me. Wasnt my imagination because others saw it too.

Am I meant to be with Morrissey, CG?? After all..I did have those moments with Mozzer! Or am I meant to be with celeb X..or both. I can have both, right? Right?!

CrystalGeezer; I know that you are a very lonely person with low self esteem. So why not try & build that esteem up? Why don't you go out in the real world, & make some genuine friends?? And if you say that you do indeed have genuine friends, then why don't they invite you places [or vice versa], why do you spend *all* your free time on here? I understand that this is your home & all. But..every single day? Your comments are in 99.9% of the threads I read!! There isn't a thread where I don't come across you! [not saying that you can't have your say, am just saying that you should have a life outside of these forums. A social life wouldn't go astray either]. I know it's easier said than done. 100000 miles begins with 1 step :)

Like I said in the previous post, you really really should take a step back & reassess your life & your mental state. You can lol all you want, or project it back on me, but it won't work. I have once again spent more time & energy on this comment than I intended to. I don't know how you & some others on here do it. You'll be glad to learn that this will be my last 'essay' to you Crystal. You are a middle aged woman, not a child; even though you can come across as one at times! I've voiced my concerns & you can do with that what you will. It is your life CG. You are living it, not me, not Morrissey.*I just hope that you see your errors, get help & stick to it.

-M

"..I know it's over...and it never really began...but in my heart..it was SO real..."

Great post..., and your suggestions to CG to move on with life are spot on given her likely diagnosis based on what she's posted here over the years. Interestingly this week's This American Life has a segment about Delusional Disorder. Her obsessive posts are a perfect display of Erotomanic type: delusion that another person, often a prominent figure, is in love with the individual.

http://www.thisamericanlife.org/radio-archives/episode/506/secret-identity?act=1#play

NO I do not.

-M

Now this poster has shit figured out.

I didn't respond because I was trying to keep it on the topic of these crappy illustrations.

Now this poster has shit figured out.

I didn't respond because I was trying to keep it on the topic of these crappy illustrations.

TRASH YOUR HEAD

Everything you say is litter shaped.

You take it out of your head

Then you throw it down

Onto your sheet.

Your head may be full

Of garbage,

But I don't need to see it,

Deposited, infected,

And needing a bloody good clean.

TRASH YOUR HEAD

Everything you say is litter shaped.