"Defensive Eating With Morrissey" (13 Images Of Food Hoarding By Automne Zingg)

Automne writes:

I make zines of various goths and musicians eating things. I know. It's kind of ridiculous but the latest one features Morrissey and each page is a Smiths pun.

Defensive Eating With Morrissey (13 Images Of Food Hoarding By Automne Zingg) - Etsy

Thirteen glorious full color images of Morrissey consuming all of the food and leaving you with nothing. NOTHING!!!!!

defensive_eating.jpg

You may be right but it's not all the same people responding to your routine, which apparently is timeless...

I'm mentally hilarious.

IF I had to guess I'd say that CG's complete refusal to engage with 'M' is, besides the fact that he/she is right and she cannot face up to it, because she is secretly afraid of who 'M' is.

IF I had to guess I'd say that CG's complete refusal to engage with 'M' is, besides the fact that he/she is right and she cannot face up to it, because she is secretly afraid of who 'M' is.

Ummmm, no. M is a fan who does stalk Morrissey and the people associated with him, who does have an unhealthy expectation of her "relationship" with Morrissey, who does have friends and family concerned about her welfare. I make odd connections for shits and giggles and use solo like a blog to post a lot when I'm bored, but I have no expectation that Morrissey is going to actually put his penis in my vagina or knows who the hell I am in real life. 90% of the time I am joking, that gets lost on the Internet. Poor M here has diminished mental capacity and doesn't pick that up so views me as a threat to her game and is accusing me of what she's been accused of. It's called transference.

Ummmm, no. M is a fan who does stalk Morrissey and the people associated with him, who does have an unhealthy expectation of her "relationship" with Morrissey, who does have friends and family concerned about her welfare. I make odd connections for shits and giggles and use solo like a blog to post a lot when I'm bored, but I have no expectation that Morrissey is going to actually put his penis in my vagina or knows who the hell I am in real life. 90% of the time I am joking, that gets lost on the Internet. Poor M here has diminished mental capacity and doesn't pick that up so views me as a threat to her game and is accusing me of what she's been accused of. It's called transference.

Transference indeed..

You make 'odd connections' for sh!ts & giggles now?!

So, you only say that you are in love with Morrissey, that you want him inside of you, that you want to marry him, that you don't want to date anyone else because you are waiting for Morrissey, that Morrissey is communicating with you via God, animals, objects & other people, etc etc because you are BORED?

...Really, CG? -Is that the best you can come up with?? You honestly think that people will believe that.. How bloody daft.

Have you read your posts? Or do you write them in all in your manic phases & then forget all about those incriminating posts?

Are those the reasons why you create fake Facebook profiles & add people close to Morrissey for?

For sh!ts n giggles. Boredom. You, joking...There's no other reason, hey???

What is with the subterfuge all of a sudden??? Why are you running away from the truth now??? You log in over 10 times a day, every day, for how many years now?...you write what you do, say what you do about Morrissey..you didn't want to go on a date or get into a relationship because the signs werent pointing in the right direction; THEY WEREN'T POINTING TOWARDS Morrissey, so..you are middle aged woman who avoids romantic relationships, dates, sex, etc etc FOR 'SH!TS N GIGGLES' N 'BOREDOM' N 'JOKES' ?????? NOT because you're waiting for Mozzer to fall at your feet & profess his love???!!?!

Ohhh..I forgot..90% of the stuff you write on a forum that you spend 99.99% of your waking life on isn't serious!!! You do it for teh lulz..

Stop with the BS. Stop backtracking. Stop with the reverse psychology.

This, along with 99.9% of your other posts only shows & proves what a sad, paranoid, delusional utter fool you are. Along with how much you lie :)

And regarding the whole:
I stalk Morrissey & co, I'm the one who has unhealthy expectations of my relationship with Moz, my family & friends are concerned for my well being, blah babble blah bit..

All I can say is..
My God.. you are insane.Insane. Insane. Insane.
..If only people around you [IRL] knew the real you...

And as for the 'me stalking Morrissey & those close to him' [should I mention again that that's what YOU'VE been doing all these years?! Oops..too late]...you've NO IDEA how WRONG you are with that accusation! Absolutely & utterly no idea. But maybe that's a good thing for you.

-Do you really think that you are a threat to me, that I see you as a threat?

Not that it will get through to your thick skull, but, for the record:
You are NOT a threat to me, nor am I threatened by you!
-YOU AREN'T A THREAT TO ANYONE BUT YOURSELF.

Project it back on me all you want. [think I mentioned that you'd try & do that in a previous post..]..

Continue with your mind games.

You are failing -miserably.

The only successful thing..the only thing you are good at, is, digging your own grave.

I KNOW what you WANT, Crystal. And I am NOT going to indulge or amuse you.

Oh, A.. If only..you..... knew...

You are an hateful, ugly, paranoid, malicious, disgusting, vengeful, bitter disturbed person -and that's just on the inside.

Oh, & if you think that I am the only one who feels this way about you.. Well..you are dead wrong.

-M

Transference indeed..

You make 'odd connections' for sh!ts & giggles now?!

So, you only say that you are in love with Morrissey, that you want him inside of you, that you want to marry him, that you don't want to date anyone else because you are waiting for Morrissey, that Morrissey is communicating with you via God, animals, objects & other people, etc etc because you are BORED?

...Really, CG? -Is that the best you can come up with?? You honestly think that people will believe that.. How bloody daft.

Have you read your posts? Or do you write them in all in your manic phases & then forget all about those incriminating posts?

Are those the reasons why you create fake Facebook profiles & add people close to Morrissey for?

For sh!ts n giggles. Boredom. You, joking...There's no other reason, hey???

What is with the subterfuge all of a sudden??? Why are you running away from the truth now??? You log in over 10 times a day, every day, for how many years now?...you write what you do, say what you do about Morrissey..you didn't want to go on a date or get into a relationship because the signs werent pointing in the right direction; THEY WEREN'T POINTING TOWARDS Morrissey, so..you are middle aged woman who avoids romantic relationships, dates, sex, etc etc FOR 'SH!TS N GIGGLES' N 'BOREDOM' N 'JOKES' ?????? NOT because you're waiting for Mozzer to fall at your feet & profess his love???!!?!

Ohhh..I forgot..90% of the stuff you write on a forum that you spend 99.99% of your waking life on isn't serious!!! You do it for teh lulz..

Stop with the BS. Stop backtracking. Stop with the reverse psychology.

This, along with 99.9% of your other posts only shows & proves what a sad, paranoid, delusional utter fool you are. Along with how much you lie :)

And regarding the whole:
I stalk Morrissey & co, I'm the one who has unhealthy expectations of my relationship with Moz, my family & friends are concerned for my well being, blah babble blah bit..

All I can say is..
My God.. you are insane.Insane. Insane. Insane.
..If only people around you [IRL] knew the real you...

And as for the 'me stalking Morrissey & those close to him' [should I mention again that that's what YOU'VE been doing all these years?! Oops..too late]...you've NO IDEA how WRONG you are with that accusation! Absolutely & utterly no idea. But maybe that's a good thing for you.

-Do you really think that you are a threat to me, that I see you as a threat?

Not that it will get through to your thick skull, but, for the record:
You are NOT a threat to me, nor am I threatened by you!
-YOU AREN'T A THREAT TO ANYONE BUT YOURSELF.

Project it back on me all you want. [think I mentioned that you'd try & do that in a previous post..]..

Continue with your mind games.

You are failing -miserably.

The only successful thing..the only thing you are good at, is, digging your own grave.

I KNOW what you WANT, Crystal. And I am NOT going to indulge or amuse you.

Oh, A.. If only..you..... knew...

You are an hateful, ugly, paranoid, malicious, disgusting, vengeful, bitter disturbed person -and that's just on the inside.

Oh, & if you think that I am the only one who feels this way about you.. Well..you are dead wrong.

-M

So you have a couple screws loose, too? I really fell for the 'concern troll' routine earlier, Nice work! Since we've covered her issues, please tell how would you know she creates fake Facebook profiles and adds people close to Moz, if you weren't engaging in the same behaviour you claim she is; behavior that you refer to as "stalking"?

CG ,please stop the banter, apparently he knows who you are, isn't interested. If you have ever have had someone been infatuated with you , you might understand. I can't go back to my fav restaurant because a man waits for me there. Morrissey is a saint with his fans. If his American fans act any nuttier, his next tour will completely circumvent the USA

This is over, CrystalGeezer. I'm done with you & your lies.

So you have a couple screws loose, too? I really fell for the 'concern troll' routine earlier, Nice work! Since we've covered her issues, please tell how would you know she creates fake Facebook profiles and adds people close to Moz, if you weren't engaging in the same behaviour you claim she is; behavior that you refer to as "stalking"?

Stop digging for info under anon, CrystalGeezer & stop with the projecting BS. It ain't helping you one bit.

You spend so much time on here babbling away, you obviously can't keep up with the BS anymore, so let me remind you...

You, CG, YOU ADMITTED TO CREATING FACEBOOK PROFILES UNDER DIFFERENT NAMES!!

YOU ALSO ADMITTED TO ONE OF YOUR ALTER EGOS "JEFF" ON THE ALL YOU NEED..FORUM!

YOU ALSO ADMITTED TO CREATING NUMEROUS ALIAS JUST SO YOU COULD GET INFORMATION!

IT IS ALL THERE AMONGST YOUR THOUSANDS UPON THOUSANDS OF BABBLING POSTS.

YOU. ADMITTED. IT, CG.

Oh, no....you better go & DELETE or EDIT them before anyone else SEES them..

Oh. Wait. It's TOO LATE!

There's also the lil fact of your real name not appearing on those people's Facebook friend lists. Doesn't take an idiot to figure it out!

[come on say it; I'm the stalker, cause I'm the only one on the whole interwebz
who goes through their friends list on Facebook.....blah hiss blah]

While you're at it, post more accusations just to get more info, & to figure out who I am.

I am done indulging you.

I didn't voice my concerns to cause disharmony, to go on a hateful vitriolic rampage, or to bitch & whine. I thought long & hard about saying anything at ALL in the first place! My concern WAS sincere & from the heart. I wanted to help..I HONESTLY did. But all you did was spew bullsh!t back on me [& you know it's all BS, but you gotta do what you gotta do in order to cope, I suppose].

Whether you or others believe me or not, that is the TRUTH.

Like I've said, Morrissey and people around him are aware of the train wreck that is you, CrystalGeezer. I cannot & shall not go into details. Without indulging your fancy, or divulging too much, I will say that I was NOT the one who brought YOU up to ANY of them. They already KNEW & KNOW of you!! I wouldn't have been privy to such information NOR would I find myself in the situations I have, knowing who & what I do. My knowing them did NOT come from stalking, NOR by adding them online under various guises. It, in fact had very little to do with the interwebz, or being in front rows, or a part of the 'regular irregulars' [take that how you will; you aren't going to get anymore clues even if you put an AK-47 to my head!]!

It doesn't matter if I'm believed or not. I know the truth.

-What matters [to me] is, that, the people who DO matter [to me & maybe some others] have READ, have SEEN ALL of YOUR posts with their OWN EYES -there was no conspiracy, no manipulating, none of the BS you are probably thinking of right now. They have seen it all. I'm pretty sure they know what's real & isn't..& they don't see it they way you do -as sh!ts n giggles, etc. [you know yourself that your posts don't come across like that, but you gotta backtrack now to save your skin, dontcha..]

But [sadly] just like with everything else..you won't believe me [will you ever..believe!?]..

I know that I tried my best to help & my conscience is now free. Some say I shouldn't have said anything..oh well..

Don't explain or reply. Keep your excuses, BS backtracking & lies to yourself. Basically continue as you have been. Live your life the way you want to.

Or don't.

I am not going to indulge you. I'm not going to go back & forth with you. It's useless. Pointless. Seriously CrystalGeezer, I don't want, don't need this toxicity in my life. You can have it all.

I don't care anymore.

I'm done.

...Eventually you'll find out for yourself.

..Some things are worth more to me than the well being of an obliviously delusional person online.

-M

CG: places hands firmly on ears & starts singing La La La Lalalalaaaa
[.....No, he's not back in LA!!.....]

"..it's my life to destroy my own way.."

It's not everyday that someone out-crazies CrystalGeezer on this site.

(Just everyday since this person's been posting.)

Re: This is over, CrystalGeezer. I'm done with you & your lies.

Stop digging for info under anon, CrystalGeezer & stop with the projecting BS. It ain't helping you one bit.

You spend so much time on here babbling away, you obviously can't keep up with the BS anymore, so let me remind you...

YOU. ADMITTED. IT, CG.

Oh. Wait. It's TOO LATE!

There's also the lil fact of your real name not appearing on those people's Facebook friend lists. Doesn't take an idiot to figure it out!

While you're at it, post more accusations just to get more info, & to figure out who I am.

I am done indulging you.

I didn't voice my concerns to cause disharmony, to go on a hateful vitriolic rampage, or to bitch & whine. I thought long & hard about saying anything at ALL in the first place! My concern WAS sincere & from the heart. I wanted to help..I HONESTLY did. But all you did was spew bullsh!t back on me [& you know it's all BS, but you gotta do what you gotta do in order to cope, I suppose].

Like I've said, Morrissey and people around him are aware of the train wreck that is you, CrystalGeezer. I cannot & shall not go into details. Without indulging your fancy, or divulging too much, I will say that I was NOT the one who brought YOU up to ANY of them. They already KNEW & KNOW of you!! I wouldn't have been privy to such information NOR would I find myself in the situations I have, knowing who & what I do. My knowing them did NOT come from stalking, NOR by adding them online under various guises. It, in fact had very little to do with the interwebz, or being in front rows, or a part of the 'regular irregulars' [take that how you will; you aren't going to get anymore clues even if you put an AK-47 to my head!]!

-What matters [to me] is, that, the people who DO matter [to me & maybe some others] have READ, have SEEN ALL of YOUR posts with their OWN EYES -there was no conspiracy, no manipulating, none of the BS you are probably thinking of right now. They have seen it all. I'm pretty sure they know what's real & isn't..& they don't see it they way you do -as sh!ts n giggles, etc. [you know yourself that your posts don't come across like that, but you gotta backtrack now to save your skin, dontcha..]

But [sadly] just like with everything else..you won't believe me [will you ever..believe!?]..

I know that I tried my best to help & my conscience is now free. Some say I shouldn't have said anything..oh well..

Don't explain or reply. Keep your excuses, BS backtracking & lies to yourself. Basically continue as you have been. Live your life the way you want to.

Or don't.

I am not going to indulge you. I'm not going to go back & forth with you. It's useless. Pointless. Seriously CrystalGeezer, I don't want, don't need this toxicity in my life. You can have it all.

I don't care anymore.

I'm done.

..Some things are worth more to me than the well being of an obliviously delusional person online.

-M

I am Jeff on the other site only because I knew Quiffaa didn't care for me and wouldn't allow me to use CG. I don't really have the time or inclination to create alter-egos on facebook. Seems like a lot of work. Also who would be friends with someone who doesn't have other friends and a history and photos and whatnot? I don't. Also I'm extremely interested in where I admitted to doing this. :squiffy:

This smells of blue rose bullshit a little bit. My spidey senses are working on Dodger mojo at the moment but this shit-stirring is familiar. I'm surprised the mods let it through since it seems way off topic.

Also FYI, the closest I got to getting close to Morrissey's people was I asked Boz if he wanted an old wooden clarinet I had. He was excited and said he did and asked that I meet him and give it to him backstage at a Polecats gig. I went to the gig but was too shy to meet him so handed it to a stagehand to give to him. I promise, I am not a stalker.

To this M person -

As much as I hate Geezer and don't give a rat's ass that she has been publicly humiliated, the truth is, you have said nothing that is not already common knowledge. And secondly, and most importantly, you are a coward. It's easy to take pot shots at someone behind the anonymous moniker. You risk absolutely nothing. You are obviously a regular who has gathered dirt on Geezer. You leave her without any weapons to defend herself. No ability to reciprocate with ad hominem attacks like the ones you have so generously dished out.

Posting anonymously is OK occasionally... when you want to sand against the grain... or are a little apprehensive about a controversial opinion you want to express. But hiding behind it like some jackass so that you can insult someone is pathetic. I'd like to know who you are so we can all take a shot at you as well.

You are a COWARD!

YOU. ADMITTED. IT, CG.

Oh. Wait. It's TOO LATE!

I am done indulging you.

Or don't.

I don't care anymore.

I'm done.

-M

:crazy:

To this M person -

As much as I hate Geezer and don't give a rat's ass that she has been publicly humiliated, the truth is, you have said nothing that is not already common knowledge. And secondly, and most importantly, you are a coward. It's easy to take pot shots at someone behind the anonymous moniker. You risk absolutely nothing. You are obviously a regular who has gathered dirt on Geezer. You leave her without any weapons to defend herself. No ability to reciprocate with ad hominem attacks like the ones you have so generously dished out.

Posting anonymously is OK occasionally... when you want to sand against the grain... or are a little apprehensive about a controversial opinion you want to express. But hiding behind it like some jackass so that you can insult someone is pathetic. I'd like to know who you are so we can all take a shot at you as well.

You are a COWARD!

In exchange for your veiled, sort-of-empathy, I give you this:

http://jezebel.com/charlie-hunnam-and-his-boner-drop-out-of-fifty-shades-o-1444384128

The only way this thread could get any weirder would be if that anonymous poster who was hunted by Michael Jackson fans and now Morrissey fans for his opposition to child sex abuse came on and posted.

Seriously, am I the only person on this forum who has no idea what is going on? I get the sense that whatever it is it is none of my business, but it's kind of weird when an obviously very private sort of fight is unfolding on a public forum discussion of a book that contains illustrations of Morrissey overeating.

I'm everyone! :D

I believe it! :p

- - - Updated - - -

The only way this thread could get any weirder would be if that anonymous poster who was hunted by Michael Jackson fans and now Morrissey fans for his opposition to child sex abuse came on and posted.

Seriously, am I the only person on this forum who has no idea what is going on? I get the sense that whatever it is it is none of my business, but it's kind of weird when an obviously very private sort of fight is unfolding on a public forum discussion of a book that contains illustrations of Morrissey overeating.

Have you learned nothing silly boy? Every thread around here gets hijacked by drama queens. :D

Back
Top Bottom