"Defensive Eating With Morrissey" (13 Images Of Food Hoarding By Automne Zingg)

Automne writes:

I make zines of various goths and musicians eating things. I know. It's kind of ridiculous but the latest one features Morrissey and each page is a Smiths pun.

Defensive Eating With Morrissey (13 Images Of Food Hoarding By Automne Zingg) - Etsy

Thirteen glorious full color images of Morrissey consuming all of the food and leaving you with nothing. NOTHING!!!!!

defensive_eating.jpg

There was nothing veiled about it.

I have a theory about this M person you're not going to like, RB. Based on the content. There is exactly one person who took an interest in the story of my ex-boyfriend. Your beloved Viva. A few months ago somebody made a fake facebook account (like this person is familiar talking about) in my ex's name using his picture they stole off my flickr and sent photoshops of my mother (from my flicker) with dicks in her mouth and defiled. That's the wit, love and compassion you're the last holdout of who went away. But now he's back and in troll mode. Maybe you're next since you just called him to task on his actions like an ingrate. :D

I have a theory about this M person you're not going to like, RB. Based on the content. There is exactly one person who took an interest in the story of my ex-boyfriend. Your beloved Viva. A few months ago somebody made a fake facebook account (like this person is familiar talking about) in my ex's name using his picture they stole off my flickr and sent photoshops of my mother (from my flicker) with dicks in her mouth and defiled. That's the wit, love and compassion you're the last holdout of who went away. But now he's back and in troll mode. Maybe you're next since you just called him to task on his actions like an ingrate. :D

If it is Viva, then I'd retract my comment about the person being a coward. Because he has said all those things as Viva. And 'Viva' is on hiatus. So it would make sense, out of principle, that he cannot/will not post under his user name. But maybe he couldn't resist taking a shot at you, much in the same way that I have also been unable to resist? You can only take so much before losing it. Make sense? :)

I get trolled anonymously as well. You know that. Maybe it is Viva as well? Who knows? But generally, I think anonymous posters for the most part are cowards.

If it is Viva, then I'd retract my comment about the person being a coward. Because he has said all those things as Viva. And 'Viva' is on hiatus. So it would make sense, out of principle, that he cannot/will not post under his user name. But maybe he couldn't resist taking a shot at you, much in the same way that I have also been unable to resist? You can only take so much before losing it. Make sense? :)

I get trolled anonymously as well. You know that. Maybe it is Viva as well? Who knows? But generally, I think anonymous posters for the most part are cowards.

So you're not judging the person on their actions, but who they are? I take it you've never been selected as a juror on a trial.

So you're not judging the person on their actions, but who they are? I take it you've never been selected as a juror on a trial.

Viva has a good reason to make those comments. You have said worse things about him and NHNS on this forum. Nobody would blame him. But some regular whom you have never squared off with or dissed taking shots anonymously seems unfair and unwarranted and cowardly. Though you have to realize, Crystal, that many are very annoyed by the way you treat other posters and by the things you say. It was bound to happen sooner or later.

But if it was Viva, he is probably just having a little fun. I wasn't bothered by what was said. I stated that in my first post. You deserve to be bitch-slapped for being such a twat. My objection was that it was done anonymously. If it is Viva, like I said, you have already taking your fair share of shots at him and his fiance.

And please... I don't even want to EVER be on a jury. I avoid it like the plague. Let some other civic minded soul fill my seat. I'd rather sit at home and watch The Sopranos.

Viva has a good reason to make those comments. You have said worse things about him and NHNS on this forum. Nobody would blame him. But some regular whom you have never squared off with or dissed taking shots anonymously seems unfair and unwarranted and cowardly. Though you have to realize, Crystal, that many are very annoyed by the way you treat other posters and by the things you say. It was bound to happen sooner or later.

But if it was Viva, he is probably just having a little fun. I wasn't bothered by what was said. I stated that in my first post. You deserve to be bitch-slapped for being such a twat. My objection was that it was done anonymously. If it is Viva, like I said, you have already taking your fair share of shots at him and his fiance.

And please... I don't even want to EVER be on a jury. I avoid it like the plague. Let some other civic minded soul fill my seat. I'd rather sit at home and watch The Sopranos.

Woah. Okay, I'll remember this the next time you yammer on about how much of an objective thinker you are.

Yes, be sure to drop it into your weapons to use against realitybites folder. I'm certain you have a similar folder for every poster here.

Sorry, I don't keep dossiers on anyone. And only you really annoy me when you get all controlling and weird when you aren't getting enough attention to fuel your tiny ego. Keep pretending I hate everyone and they're all tired of me. I'm pretty sure most here could care less what I do.

What was that about being the last of the witty, loving holdouts on your blog? You called my face disgusting and belittled me for being poor and uneducated. You're a monster pretending to be kind and it never really sets well in your brain. You need feedback that its true but it isn't.

Sorry, I don't keep dossiers on anyone. And only you really annoy me when you get all controlling and weird when you aren't getting enough attention to fuel your tiny ego. Keep pretending I hate everyone and they're all tired of me. I'm pretty sure most here could care less what I do.

What was that about being the last of the witty, loving holdouts on your blog? You called my face disgusting and belittled me for being poor and uneducated. You're a monster pretending to be kind and it never really sets well in your brain. You need feedback that its true but it isn't.

Why do you read my blog? Oh right... ammunition. Like you just used. Never once have I poked fun of you because you were/are poor. Never. Uncultured, I said. Not poor.

If you were kind to me Crystal, I would be kind to you as well. Also it would help if you didn't make comments about Moz and you engaging in sexual activities. That bothers me and EVERYONE else. Would you want your brother or father to read those things? if not, why not? Then why can't you give us that same courtesy and spare us all those distasteful and innapropriate comments? Do you realize how degrading they read to us Moz fans? It is totally disrespectful of Morrissey. Imagine if those things were said about your mother by some guy here. Wouldn't that make you ill? Those comments are way more insulting than anything Skylarker, Viva, or any other so-called Moz haters have said. Why can't you see that? It is this type of behavior that makes me think there is something not right with you. But at the same time, I can't bring myself to feel pity for you because you are so on the offense and don't at all seem like a vulnerable victim. If you were sweet and innocent I'd be the first person to reach out protectively and offer a hug. I don't know if this is all just a defense thing you have going since your early years. Maybe you have been picked on for so long that you don't know how to form trusting relationships. If that is the case, maybe I should try to be more sympathetic.

Re: This is over, CrystalGeezer. I'm done with you & your lies.

I believe it! :p

- - - Updated - - -

Have you learned nothing silly boy? Every thread around here gets hijacked by drama queens. :D

I have learned that every single thread on this board is completely sabotaged by the ravings and destructive trolling of anonymous posters--to the point where I barely bother to post on here anymore.

I posted anonymously a couple of times (though I think you can give yourself a name--and I gave my name as Chip--I was just too lazy to register), but stopped when I came to the conclusion this board would be better if anonymous posts were barred. It would have been hypocritical of me not to.

As far as the various personal disputes between CrystalGeezer and allegations and counter allegations over fake facebooks I am mostly in the dark. Mostly. I've picked up that there are some...tensions before. Other than that I am clueless.

Why do you read my blog? Oh right... ammunition. Like you just used. Never once have I poked fun of you because you were/are poor. Never. Uncultured, I said. Not poor.

If you were kind to me Crystal, I would be kind to you as well. Also it would help if you didn't make comments about Moz and you engaging in sexual activities. That bothers me and EVERYONE else. Would you want your brother or father to read those things? if not, why not? Then why can't you give us that same courtesy and spare us all those distasteful and innapropriate comments? Do you realize how degrading they read to us Moz fans? It is totally disrespectful of Morrissey. Imagine if those things were said about your mother by some guy here. Wouldn't that make you ill? Those comments are way more insulting than anything Skylarker, Viva, or any other so-called Moz haters have said. Why can't you see that? It is this type of behavior that makes me think there is something not right with you. But at the same time, I can't bring myself to feel pity for you because you are so on the offense and don't at all seem like a vulnerable victim. If you were sweet and innocent I'd be the first person to reach out protectively and offer a hug. I don't know if this is all just a defense thing you have going since your early years. Maybe you have been picked on for so long that you don't know how to form trusting relationships. If that is the case, maybe I should try to be more sympathetic.

Um...didn't Viva Hate make some pretty sexually graphic comments about Morrissey...as some sort of graphic? And I also seem to recall both Skylarker and Viva Hate making extremely derogatory remarks about Morrissey' sexual orientation and/or gender identity--remarks that devolved into pretty derogatory statements about woman and LGBTQI people in general. I remember being the only person willing to call them out and I was just attacked by them both and gave up. I also recall one of them (I think it was Skylarker) making pretty racist comments Latinos.

I don't really know anything about your dispute with CrystalGeezer and I really hesitated to even post anything at all, as you seem to be for the most part a totally well-meaning, and reasonable person and I don't want to take sides in a personal conflict I know nothing about. But I wouldn't whitewash over Skylarker and VivaHate.

I have learned that every single thread on this board is completely sabotaged by the ravings and destructive trolling of anonymous posters--to the point where I barely bother to post on here anymore.

I posted anonymously a couple of times (though I think you can give yourself a name--and I gave my name as Chip--I was just too lazy to register), but stopped when I came to the conclusion this board would be better if anonymous posts were barred. It would have been hypocritical of me not to.

As far as the various personal disputes between CrystalGeezer and allegations and counter allegations over fake facebooks I am mostly in the dark. Mostly. I've picked up that there are some...tensions before. Other than that I am clueless.

I was just playing, saying you silly boy. I hope the humor was not lost on you. :)

I don't know anything about fake facebook profiles either. I didn't start posting here regularly until a year ago. So a lot of that earlier history is lost on me as well. I hate anonymous posting as well. I honestly think it is more destructive on a forum like this than beneficial. This is supposed to be a community of fans. But with anonymous posting it functions more like an adversarial war zone.

I was just playing, saying you silly boy. I hope the humor was not lost on you. :)

I don't know anything about fake facebook profiles either. I didn't start posting here regularly until a year ago. So a lot of that earlier history is lost on me as well. I hate anonymous posting as well. I honestly think it is more destructive on a forum like this than beneficial. This is supposed to be a community of fans. But with anonymous posting it functions more like an adversarial war zone.

No, no your humor was not lost on me at all. I was not angry at you, just extremely frustrated about not being able to discuss anything without anonymous posts from fake butchers, people talking about blue roses, really weird stuff about Morrissey's sexual life, sexual comments about Morrissey's mother, Michael Jackson fans, and long drawn out things about fake profiles from anonymous people who aren't fans, but are in the know, but can't tell us how--but use the initial "M." Come on the troll in question is clearly hoping the blue rose style imbeciles will become convinced that the initial "M" is a certain M named person who isn't a Morrissey fan, but is certainly in the know. :barf:

No, no your humor was not lost on me at all. I was not angry at you, just extremely frustrated about not being able to discuss anything without anonymous posts from fake butchers, people talking about blue roses, really weird stuff about Morrissey's sexual life, sexual comments about Morrissey's mother, Michael Jackson fans, and long drawn out things about fake profiles from anonymous people who aren't fans, but are in the know, but can't tell us how--but use the initial "M." Come on the troll in question is clearly hoping the blue rose style imbeciles will become convinced that the initial "M" is a certain M named person who isn't a Morrissey fan, but is certainly in the know. :barf:

You summed up the absurdity very well. I did miss reading your posts these last weeks, Chip. You are a valuable contributor. I hope you offer your insights after reading Moz's book. :)

Re: "Defensive Eating With Morrissey" (13 Images Of Food Hoarding By Automne Zingg)

Um...didn't Viva Hate make some pretty sexually graphic comments about Morrissey...as some sort of graphic? And I also seem to recall both Skylarker and Viva Hate making extremely derogatory remarks about Morrissey' sexual orientation and/or gender identity--remarks that devolved into pretty derogatory statements about woman and LGBTQI people in general. I remember being the only person willing to call them out and I was just attacked by them both and gave up. I also recall one of them (I think it was Skylarker) making pretty racist comments Latinos.

I don't really know anything about your dispute with CrystalGeezer and I really hesitated to even post anything at all, as you seem to be for the most part a totally well-meaning, and reasonable person and I don't want to take sides in a personal conflict I know nothing about. But I wouldn't whitewash over Skylarker and VivaHate.

This. Viva has through the years been quite explicit and offensive about Morrissey's sexual orientation and all gays in general. Skylarker was very hateful towards Morrissey and his mother, it was a running joke of his wondering if she was dead yet. Not the loving, witty people in need of mental sanctuary for their memory of witty times past. :straightface:

- - - Updated - - -

You summed up the absurdity very well. I did miss reading your posts these last weeks, Chip. You are a valuable contributor. I hope you offer your insights after reading Moz's book. :)

Dale Carnegie is turning in his grave.

Well, I also went back to law school in spite of my resolution from the umpteenth time to drop out and get my PhD in history. That and my honest attempts at having a social life now that I've moved to an urban area and am trying to do something other than sit home and be melancholy all the time. Both of those things have proven moderately time consuming. So it wasn't just the annoymous posters.

BUT THEY ARE the bulk of the reason for my sudden silence as I have been doing a lot of lurking--a lot more than my infrequent posts of late would lead one to believe. :D

Re: "Defensive Eating With Morrissey" (13 Images Of Food Hoarding By Automne Zingg)

This. Viva has through the years been quite explicit and offensive about Morrissey's sexual orientation and all gays in general. Skylarker was very hateful towards Morrissey and his mother, it was a running joke of his wondering if she was dead yet. Not the loving, witty people in need of mental sanctuary for their memory of witty times past. :straightface:

- - - Updated - - -

Dale Carnegie is turning in his grave.

You point the finger at Viva and Skylarker... claiming they have made comments that are insulting to Morrissey yet ignore the point I made earlier about your degrading comments about engaging in sexual acts with Morrissey. Don't you see how absurd and hypocritical that is? Which do you think Morrissey would find most offensive? Why do you think it is it okay to sexually objectify Morrissey for your perverted thrills? My stomach turns at the thought of you sexually fantasizing about him. But that is one thing. The fact you have to share your perversions publicly is just so inappropriate. You have no shame and no ability to edit. Like I asked earlier, would you want your father and brother to read that stuff? I am embarrassed for you. It is so perverted and desperate.

Well, I also went back to law school in spite of my resolution from the umpteenth time to drop out and get my PhD in history. That and my honest attempts at having a social life now that I've moved to an urban area and am trying to do something other than sit home and be melancholy all the time. Both of those things have proven moderately time consuming. So it wasn't just the annoymous posters.

BUT THEY ARE the bulk of the reason for my sudden silence as I have been doing a lot of lurking--a lot more than my infrequent posts of late would lead one to believe. :D

Good for you... going back to law school. I wish you great success. I have not been posting much lately either for similar reasons... except for tonight.

You point the finger at Viva and Skylarker... claiming they have made comments that are insulting to Morrissey yet ignore the point I made earlier about your degrading comments about engaging in sexual acts with Morrissey. Don't you see how absurd and hypocritical that is? Which do you think Morrissey would find most offensive? Why do you think it is it okay to sexually objectify Morrissey for your perverted thrills? My stomach turns at the thought of you sexually fantasizing about him. But that is one thing. The fact you have to share your perversions publicly is just so inappropriate. You have no shame and no ability to edit. Like I asked earlier, would you want your father and brother to read that stuff? I am embarrassed for you. It is so perverted and desperate.

Skylarker and Viva Hate's comments were homophobic and misogynistic. Though Skylarker insisted he wasn't homophobic because he wasn't afraid of gay men, he just disliked them because they were fake.

Viva Hate made a graphic with a picture of Morrissey with extremely sexually explicit comments on it. Obviously everyone is entitled to their opinions, values, and judgements and I am aware after lurking through some other non-Morrissey threads this would not be the only thing we disagree on, but I think this is far worse than sexually fantasizing about Morrissey and publicly admitting to it.

Skylarker and Viva Hate's comments were homophobic and misogynistic. Though Skylarker insisted he wasn't homophobic because he wasn't afraid of gay men, he just disliked them because they were fake.

Viva Hate made a graphic with a picture of Morrissey with extremely sexually explicit comments on it. Obviously everyone is entitled to their opinions, values, and judgements and I am aware after lurking through some other non-Morrissey threads this would not be the only thing we disagree on, but I think this is far worse than sexually fantasizing about Morrissey and publicly admitting to it.

I certainly do not agree with homophobic, misogynistic, or racist posts. I am not convinced that they were serious about those remarks. I thought they were just winding people up. Maybe I am wrong.

All of you people care too much about all of this nothing.

You aren't anyone's friend or enemy here. You are words on a screen, like me. Get over yourselves, all of you. Forums aren't the real world.

I imagine all of you have sweaty ass hair.

Enjoy your lives.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom