Does anybody want to meet Morrissey?

fap-now-right.jpg

At the frink thread? :D

This thread... is it a sign? Well... it sure is a revelation! :lbf:

Where are all the boys? Afraid to post your sweet nothings?

Where's Davie when you need him?

Was thinking the same thing! the forum seems 2 be overrun with women lately, bitching about kristeen young!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(

This thread... is it a sign? Well... it sure is a revelation! :lbf:

Where are all the boys? Afraid to post your sweet nothings?

Where's Davie when you need him?

Yeah, you're above it. :rolleyes:

I hear ya, sista!

*off topic*

Just wondering realitybites whats your opinion is on kristeen young?
You seem quite opninated on most matters, allways a good thing!
But Ive never once read you mention anything about kristeen, just wondering if you would like 2 share your view ? or do u prefer 2 keep it 2 yourself ?

I think shes done Incredibly well considering shes been opening 4 the legend who is morrissey! especially when she goes on stage alone with out a backing band ect !
Having said that shes a star in her own rite of course ! :)

*off topic*

But Ive never once read you mention anything about kristeen, just wondering if you would like 2 share your view ? or do u prefer 2 keep it 2 yourself ?

I think shes done Incredibly well considering shes been opening 4 the legend who is morrissey! especially when she goes on stage alone with out a backing band ect !

1030.gif

yeah, I met him, it was a long time ago, before my love was diluted by time, bad music and ex-wives :rolleyes:
he was actually very nice, my KU shirt was the main subject of the short convo, he was very nice, big grin, nice man, that stayed with me
much more than the 2nd time when I did not speak to him, but watched as Jack Black, the actor, basically accosted him, still, even then he was not rude
this rep he has for being a dick is not based on the little I have witnessed of him in person, having said that, LEAVE HIM ALONE
its enough to enjoy him from afar, OK?

It is a valid thread topic, I think.
Not everybody wants to meet their heroes.

Someday I'd like to shake his hand and just say "Morrissey," to which he'd probably reply "Yes?"
That'd be good enough.

Is MIDNITE just spam? Someone please clear this up for us.

- - - Updated - - -

Of course I'd want to meet Moz, I'd just talk to him normally and try to have a bit of banter, after all he's not an alien with 6 tits, he's a bloke from Manchester.

*off topic*

I guess I'm neutral. Not a huge fan like you. Nor a hater like Ms. Stalk-her-facebook.

Midnite = Kristeen Young

- - - Updated - - -

yeah, I met him, it was a long time ago, before my love was diluted by time, bad music and ex-wives :rolleyes:
he was actually very nice, my KU shirt was the main subject of the short convo, he was very nice, big grin, nice man, that stayed with me
much more than the 2nd time when I did not speak to him, but watched as Jack Black, the actor, basically accosted him, still, even then he was not rude
this rep he has for being a dick is not based on the little I have witnessed of him in person, having said that, LEAVE HIM ALONE
its enough to enjoy him from afar, OK?

What's the Jack Black story?

Is MIDNITE just spam? Someone please clear this up for us.

- - - Updated - - -

Im not sure what is meant by that!

And heres me thinking I was quite entertaining on this forum and also thought Id made some exellent points and fantastic contributions on the various topics ect,
I even had this ridiculoes notion that some people may actually look forward 2 reading what I write, apparently not!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(
I feel Ive made a dreadfull mistake regarding my position on here!
Am I spam ? meaning everyone thinks I post a load of crap!!!!!!!!!!!!! thats charming !

I will clear your query up myself mozza220559 if I may please, no im not spam!
Im just someone who came 2 a morrissey forum 2 disguss how wonderfull morrissey and kristeen is and expose how dreadfull blood sports are.
And as crazy as it seems I actually thought id make a few friends along the way with simlair interests ect but no one wants me! :(

I came here 4 a reason!

Its unthinkable I know, but yes I do still wander about this forum normally at a little after midnite - much like a lost ghost who knows not there place in life, blindly searching thru the darkness with only a candle flame 2 illuminate my path !

I wanted 2 tell you all somthing!!!

Yes, I want to meet Moz because I'm no wuss. Moz was too afraid to say hi to Kirk Douglas. Amanda Palmer was too afraid to say hi to Morrissey. Pathetic. I'll go up to him and say howdy. I don't expect him to like me anyway because I'm too cute. That's okay. I'm no stalker though, so the chances of me seeing him in public randomly are slim to none. Oh well.

Ok it's an odd question but hear me out.
I've always thought I would love to meet him but they always say never meet your heroes.
I feel though he really wouldn't like me and that would break my heart!

If he was rude/horrible to me I would devastated.

Anyone else?

Well, Midnite, I quite enjoy your posts. I like unique, creative, and conscientious personalities. I'm sure others out there feel the same way, but aren't going to be bothered to say anything because life is hectic.

Im not sure what is meant by that!

And heres me thinking I was quite entertaining on this forum and also thought Id made some exellent points and fantastic contributions on the various topics ect,
I even had this ridiculoes notion that some people may actually look forward 2 reading what I write, apparently not!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(
I feel Ive made a dreadfull mistake regarding my position on here!
Am I spam ? meaning everyone thinks I post a load of crap!!!!!!!!!!!!! thats charming !

I will clear your query up myself mozza220559 if I may please, no im not spam!
Im just someone who came 2 a morrissey forum 2 disguss how wonderfull morrissey and kristeen is and expose how dreadfull blood sports are.
And as crazy as it seems I actually thought id make a few friends along the way with simlair interests ect but no one wants me! :(

I came here 4 a reason!

Its unthinkable I know, but yes I do still wander about this forum normally at a little after midnite - much like a lost ghost who knows not there place in life, blindly searching thru the darkness with only a candle flame 2 illuminate my path !

I wanted 2 tell you all somthing!!!

I might walk up to him and politely ask, "What's so Horrible about Jamie anyway?" No, I wouldn't do that. If he looked my way I'd just nod and smile and keep moving. Which is usually what I do with people I don't know.:)

Well, Midnite, I quite enjoy your posts. I like unique, creative, and conscientious personalities. I'm sure others out there feel the same way, but aren't going to be bothered to say anything because life is hectic.

Awwww thanx 4 this, your 2 kind! im really touched! :)

I'd say, "Hey. You. Your penis, my vagina. Now. In and out. Let's go."

Back
Top Bottom