ex band mates...true story

Really? Over a pint afterwards? Why don't you tell us your mate's name? Those of that WERE around afterwards would love to see your mate "again". Gary has more respect towards Moz and Alain to ever say anything like that.

"Respect" didn't stop Gary from carving "Die Wanker" on Morrissey's door!

yes we do know each other...and it's not about being a bigger friend it is about people quoting others and saying things that aren't true....

thats the thing about gossip though isnt it , did you hear all his conversations ... i know i change my mind on people all the time

things can also be said and taken the wrong way , alain is selfish cause he ate the last rolo doesnt mean he is a self centered bastard ... see what i mean , the guy was talking in a pub not to the f***ing NME i doubt he expected it to be on here

i am pretty sure alain and gary know where they stand with each other and with morrissey ... our sad little opinions count for nothing

i'm sure corrissey regrets bothering to post in the first place , i doubt she is making it up as she has a history on here for not being a liar

thats the thing about gossip though isnt it , did you hear all his conversations ... i know i change my mind on people all the time

things can also be said and taken the wrong way , alain is selfish cause he ate the last rolo doesnt mean he is a self centered bastard ... see what i mean , the guy was talking in a pub not to the f***ing NME i doubt he expected it to be on here

i am pretty sure alain and gary know where they stand with each other and with morrissey ... our sad little opinions count for nothing

i'm sure corrissey regrets bothering to post in the first place , i doubt she is making it up as she has a history on here for not being a liar

Errr...Bob, Corrissey was ill and she's not the one posted this thread. :p

Why are "fans" so desperate to stir things between the band? Are they that bored?

gary's not in the band anymore, m'dear.
this is one case where moz was more than fair, i think. i dunno.

i'm sure cossy regrets bothering to post in the first place , i doubt she is making it up as she has a history on here for not being a liar[/QUOTE]

Thanks Bob

Yes I regret posting this. I will stick to posting on the download forums from now on mate.

cossy

ok sorry corrissey it was ment to be cossy , as you can tell from my text its obviously not a dig at the poster and both corrissey and cossy are fine people

Errr...Bob, Corrissey was ill and she's not the one posted this thread. :p

sorry kewpie my mistake , get well soon corrissey

i'm sure cossy regrets bothering to post in the first place , i doubt she is making it up as she has a history on here for not being a liar

Thanks Bob

Yes I regret posting this. I will stick to posting on the download forums from now on mate.

cossy[/QUOTE]

dont not post your opinion ...

Why do people make assumptions about our favorite musicians and icons when we don't know much about them asides from a chance meeting or random gossip. Its not like we know what happens behind the scenes in their daily lives. This thread is totally pointless and to be honest... its stupid. There aren't enough details to determine what anyone meant and it is pure gossip.

Back
Top Bottom