favouite beverage on a night out

echobay

fades into the background
Bacardi & coke please Myfanwy. ;)

Uncleskinny

It's all good
Subscriber
As in, "A Fine Fettle you've gotten us into this time, Peter"? :D

Aye. It was gorgeous. Pale and hoppy, just how I like it. They stopped serving it at the Black Bull, and now it can't be found anywhere. Boo.

Peter

bored

Lust a prima vista
Crown Royal on the rocks
Knob Creek on the rocks
Maker's Mark on the rocks
Jameson neat
Patron Silver neat

i love malibu and coke :thumb:

The problem with this is that Malibu is only 42 proof. They charge you the same as if you got a Captain and Coke in which Captain is... I want to say 70 proof.

Poppy Full

Sycophantic slag
Vodka and cranberry, or JD and blackcurrant. And, of course, dearest wine.

PregnantForTheLastTime

Hideous trait.
Screwdrivers.

Yum. That's a breakfast drink, though. Uh... at least in my house. :o

Try mixing vodka with San Pellegrino Limonata or Aranciata. It's nice.

I usually drink beer when I'm out for the night. Stella, 312: any light girlie beer will do. Cocktails are too fast-acting. Maybe a cocktail before dinner, though.

nugz

SUPAHSTAR!
vodka and cranberry. or vodka and red bull if i need a pick me up. and a few red headed slut shots.

Worm

Taste the diffidence
Yum. That's a breakfast drink, though. Uh... at least in my house. :o

Try mixing vodka with San Pellegrino Limonata or Aranciata. It's nice.

I usually drink beer when I'm out for the night. Stella, 312: any light girlie beer will do. Cocktails are too fast-acting. Maybe a cocktail before dinner, though.

What's wrong with fast-acting? I find that the sooner I can get trashed, make a jackass of myself, and stagger into/be tossed into my bed to pass out, the earlier I can wake up the next morning. It's important to make apology calls promptly.

Tags
!!olde english !800 *brass monkey *that fnky mnky aa meeting alcoholics balls on film big time dipsos blue jag rocks. booze brass monkey crunk juice emma + blue jag emma = blue jag purple drank tipsy mcstagger
Top Bottom