Footage of Morrissey leaving Mexico 19th March, 2018

I moved these from the Vive section as they are not related to the festival as such:

He got on a plane bound for L.A.

Morrissey signs autographs on his way out of Mexico today:

Through the airport with entourage:

Video by Jorge Avilés.

Pics:

Regards,
FWD.

Last edited:
it is an interesting question, particularly as this seems to be the only kind of jeans he wears these days. who makes them? and does he buy ten pairs of the same exact same style? I hope it has nothing to do with the 'misshapen bottom syndrome' that often affects people as they get older. if so, could be that he's insecure about it and seeks to hide it witith baggy clothing. well he needn't bother. ill still love him even if he has a misshapen bottom.
Yes, it is curious. They're like the jeans fat people are forced to buy when their waist is enormous, so the entire trouser measurements are equally huge (even if their arse has stayed roughly the size). Can't you do something? He needs a decent personal shopper, Damon just isn't cutting the mustard with this.

Yes, it is curious. They're like the jeans fat people are forced to buy when their waist is enormous, so the entire trouser measurements are equally huge (even if their arse has stayed roughly the size). Can't you do something? He needs a decent personal shopper, Damon just isn't cutting the mustard with this.

Honestly I think he'd look pretty well dressed if he wore a decent pair of trousers

I TRIED!! BELIEVVVVVE me, I tried. I even wrote him a letter subtly hinting at my availability as a shopping assistant. he wanted no part of it. so what can you do?! there comes a point where you just have to let a person do what they want. should he change his mind he knows where to find me. hmph.

I TRIED!! BELIEVVVVVE me, I tried. I even wrote him a letter subtly hinting at my availability as a shopping assistant. he wanted no part of it. so what can you do?! there comes a point where you just have to let a person do what they want. should he change his mind he knows where to find me. hmph.
Meanwhile he's parading his misshapen bottom in airports around the world. His loss, I would say.

Meanwhile he's parading his misshapen bottom in airports around the world. His loss, I would say.
I'm still available should anyone else need me! I charge 50 quid an hour (cheap, really) and I expect refreshments at regular intervals. not only will I help you find a pair of jeans that fit your arse properly (it's not really as hard as moz would make it seem, actually) but I also come full of flattering inanities like "oh what a lovely eyebrow ridge", and "I say, that's a sea captains chest you've got". what more could a person want in a shopping assistant? :(

I'm still available should anyone else need me! I charge 50 quid an hour (cheap, really) and I expect refreshments at regular intervals. not only will I help you find a pair of jeans that fit your arse properly (it's not really as hard as moz would make it seem, actually) but I also come full of flattering inanities like "oh what a lovely eyebrow ridge", and "I say, that's a sea captains chest you've got". what more could a person want in a shopping assistant? :(

You had me at sea captain. :)

Oh come on and be nice. Why would anyone want to do that? For the same reason you sniffed the air in Dublin in the 90s. I think it's sweet that there are still people going to airports to meet him. I did it at JFK at the end of the Kill Uncle tour in 91. (Humble brag -- lol.) Good for them.
Yah I suppose, but following him around with a phone/camcorder recording him walking when obviously he doesn't want to be recorded? I guess it's harmless enough but I wouldn't like it happening to me once, never mind the thousands of times Moz has put up with it. Maybe he's impervious to it.

Yah I suppose, but following him around with a phone/camcorder recording him walking when obviously he doesn't want to be recorded? I guess it's harmless enough but I wouldn't like it happening to me once, never mind the thousands of times Moz has put up with it. Maybe he's impervious to it.

True. In '91 we didn't have these gadgets. We were polite and behaved with the utmost decorum. Damn, I feel old.

I'm sure hes used to it just as your forced to get used to paparazzi when you're famous. Also guys got a sweet descendents a tattoo on his wrist

june 1st 2001, 15854 posts, hatred from the first to last. skinny give us all a break,you have made your point.

Has he made a point? He says an awful lot, but I'm not entirely sure what it is he is trying to say....mainly because he writes so badly that I cannot understand what on earth he is going on about. I guess we know he is having a tough time when he reaches for the Latin For Idiots phrasebook. Poor lamb.

For most people it would be very agressive, but show business people take it as part of their jobs. Morrissey seems to tolerate it very nicely. Maybe he has a stock of Superman capes, cowboy hats, fake beards, etc., he uses in his everyday life. Hope so. Some fans are very warm, but most of them wouldn't dare to disturb someone who doesn't show his availability to interact. Well, I wouldn't.

Rifke, that's a great offer. If Morrissey doesn't take it maybe Noel Gallagher will do.

Do we know if our man was allowed to successfully enter the US? Or is he held up in immigration from his kerfuffle with the federales in December?

Do we know if our man was allowed to successfully enter the US? Or is he held up in immigration from his kerfuffle with the federales in December?
Can you imagine if he had been? After Rome, I think it's safe to say we would have heard all about the injustice of it by now.

No LAX has surfaced.
Someone getting moved away from Moz's table at the 4 seasons in Mexico:

Regards,
FWD.

Blikey! Is Uncle Steve wearing Skechers? In Moz Angeles he lets people come up to him all the time and Damon isn't even around in LA. I reckon it must be the comfort level in his hometown and he is scared of all those foreigners in Brittin and Messyco.

Found this on Instagram, but can't find it again to credit the photographer:

20180320_185945.jpg

So all credit to whoever!
Regards,
FWD.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom