Hope For Setlist for new dates....

Did I mention I didn't like it on that thread too?

Truthfully, I enjoy giving back the good stuff I have gotten here...

I just like to feed my ego because of my insecurites..

But that's a topic for another thread

I could find that one too if you give me a second. ;)

I could find that one too if you give me a second. ;)

Did I already talk about this stuff before? ah gee....How I do forget LOL

way back on Page one of this thread, people were actually on-topic and talking about songs they would like to hear. Here's a setlist i quickly put together. I tried to make it realistic:

Cemetry Gates
First Of the Gang To Die
Our Frank
Seasick Yet Still Docked
Suedehead
Rubber Ring
Now My Heart Is Full
My Love Life
Disappointed
In the Future When All Is Well
Boxers
Shoplifters of the World
Interesting Drug
Dear God Please Help Me
Life Is A Pigsty
HSIN
Reader Meet Author
Nobody Loves Us
Tomorrow
Speedway

Encore:
The Last of the Famous International Playboys
There Is A Light That Never Goes Out

This is more of what I expect if one is to label a tour Greatest Hits.

Last edited:
Seems like you've changed your tune, nugz. Those first and second shows for you were my 22nd and 23rd. It was stated by Moz himself about the ROTT songs, I believe it was on the boot for the Exit Festival: "thank god somebody knows these songs, besides me". Don't pan the new stuff. If anything, seeing him live should make you appreciate it more.

how did i change my tune? its called a PREFERENCE. i dont care how many f***ing shows youve seen. that doesnt make you a bigger or better fan. just means we prefer different Morrissey songs. I appreciate EVERYTHING Morrissey does, but maybe since i HAVENT seen him 23 times like you, i HAVENT heard stuff of Vauxhall, etc. and maybe id like to. and i did know the words to all the ROTT songs he played during those shows. I just did not enjoy them as much as others. damn, you are so hardheaded! :mad:

Last edited:
how did i change my tune? its called a PREFERENCE. i dont care how many f***ing shows youve seen. that doesnt make you a bigger or better fan. just means we prefer different Morrissey songs. I appreciate EVERYTHING Morrissey does, but maybe since i HAVENT seen him 23 times like you, i HAVENT heard stuff of Vauxhall, etc. and maybe id like to. and i did know the words to all the ROTT songs he played during those shows. I just did not enjoy them as much as others. damn, you are so hardheaded! :mad:

You didn't mention Speedway this time and you continue to backpedal.

You ripped the new stuff, I defended it - that's my f***ing point! Now put your cassettes away and go to sleep. It's past your bed time.

yeah i did. im not a fan of the new stuff, so what? thats my opinion. at least two other people on this thread requested to hear Vauxhall stuff. im not the only one. Vauxhall is my fav solo album, is that okay with you? and im definitely not the only one whos not a big fan of ROTT. im also not a fan of Kill Uncle, and thats not new. so there. geez.

ha, past my bedtime, good one!

yeah i did. im not a fan of the new stuff, so what? thats my opinion. at least two other people on this thread requested to hear Vauxhall stuff. im not the only one. Vauxhall is my fav solo album, is that okay with you? and im definitely not the only one whos not a big fan of ROTT. im also not a fan of Kill Uncle, and thats not new. so there. geez.

Should I post my wish setlist again? It had songs from Vauxall AND Ringleader...but not Kill Uncle, cause Hell will freeze over before Morrissey performs any songs from that album again...he just loathes it

What, you don't like Kill Uncle either? HERE WE GO AGAIN! Seriously, even Moz would not proclaim that one. Just give ROTT another listen, please.

What, you don't like Kill Uncle either? HERE WE GO AGAIN! Seriously, even Moz would not proclaim that one. Just give ROTT another listen, please.

ive given it plenty of listens. youre acting like i just heard it for the first time last tuesday.

Morrissey doesn't Like Kill Uncle...why do you think he hasn't played a song from that album since 1991....he could have picked a song to play from it anytime...his feelings are sadly obvious on that matter....

ive given it plenty of listens. youre acting like i just heard it for the first time last tuesday.
Was trying to make peace. Guess hearing those songs live had no influence. Listen in his own words about nobody knowing the songs. Hard-headed seems to be a two-way street, probably somewhere in Manchester.

Morrissey doesn't Like Kill Uncle...why do you think he hasn't played a song from that album since 1991....he could have picked a song to play from it anytime...his feelings are sadly obvious on that matter....

Honestly, I kind of feel bad for him. That must suck to have an album like that over your head. Yes, some people do like it and good for them, everyone has different tastes, but I think all good artists have that one 'experimental' album that haunts them. BTW, I like how this thread has lost control of itself, it's amusing.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom