Is Coronavirus as serious as they say?

94228614_3229915410353145_3982879991426711552_n.jpg

Thsnks for producing a GREAT example of what i was am talking about Dave. See above for a media headline of something Trump never said spun into a non story which has companies issuing statements that anyone with a semi functioning brain knows is something they shouldn't do anyway. And the media are shocked that.they have no credibilty anymore, LOL.

Thsnks for producing a GREAT example of what i was am talking about Dave. See above for a media headline of something Trump never said spun into a non story which has companies issuing statements that anyone with a semi functioning brain knows is something they shouldn't do anyway. And the media are shocked that.they have no credibilty anymore, LOL.
When it comes time to teach grammar in your homeschooling plan please consider the Maori school. #JustSayin'

"A question that probably some of you are thinking of if you’re totally into that world, which I find to be very interesting. So, supposedly we hit the body with a tremendous, whether it’s ultraviolet or just very powerful light, and I think you said that hasn’t been checked, but you’re going to test it. And then I said supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way. (To Bryan) And I think you said you’re going to test that, too. Sounds interesting, right?"
"And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning, because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it’d be interesting to check that, so that you’re going to have to use medical doctors with, but it sounds interesting to me. So, we’ll see, but the whole concept of the light, the way it kills it in one minute. That’s pretty powerful."

When it comes time to teach grammar in your homeschooling plan please consider the Maori school. #JustSayin'

Woah got me there Dave-o! I'm feeling the burn.

Yeah so writing a reply on my phone while sitting on the toilet wasn't my best work, do you want a cookie? Or better yet, if you give me the phone number of your supervisor I'll give them a call and negotiate a $1/hour pay rise on account of that big ole brain of yours :thumb:

"A question that probably some of you are thinking of if you’re totally into that world, which I find to be very interesting. So, supposedly we hit the body with a tremendous, whether it’s ultraviolet or just very powerful light, and I think you said that hasn’t been checked, but you’re going to test it. And then I said supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way. (To Bryan) And I think you said you’re going to test that, too. Sounds interesting, right?"
"And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning, because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it’d be interesting to check that, so that you’re going to have to use medical doctors with, but it sounds interesting to me. So, we’ll see, but the whole concept of the light, the way it kills it in one minute. That’s pretty powerful."
Thanks for this Dave, your post is like manna from heaven!

First lets check out a previous headline:

Did Trump Suggest Injecting Disinfectants as COVID-19 Treatment?

Now lets check out the quote from above, but let me bold some other parts rather than just the Dave-o's pick:

A question that probably some of you are thinking of if you’re totally into that world, which I find to be very interesting. So, supposedly we hit the body with a tremendous, whether it’s ultraviolet or just very powerful light, and I think you said that hasn’t been checked, but you’re going to test it. And then I said supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way. (To Bryan) And I think you said you’re going to test that, too. Sounds interesting, right?"

Clearly to anyone with a semi-functioning brain Trump is not suggesting people go and inject themselves with disinfectant. What he is saying is that there are some interesting options out there such as UV which he refers to as disinfectant (and which actually have some medical research behind it) which might be worth testing but it is something best left to medical doctors but does sound interesting to him. At NO POINT does he offer this a solution, merely an avenue for possible further research and only someone with a semi-functioning brain would take this as medical advice from the President. AND more bizarrely doctors out there are asking people not to drink bleach!! Where the f*** was bleach mentionend?? Out of all the stupidest non-stories the media have run with, this is perhaps the stupidest.

Cheers Dave for posting the translation of the press conference so we can read for ourselves exactly what he said, I owe you one :thumb:

Last edited:
Something I don't understand. When Italy and Spain were experiencing the effects at their worst, hospitals were full to capacity, people were dying in corridors, abandoned care-homes were found with lots of people dead etc. Gruesome stuff.
So the UK clearly wanted to avoid this situation and built several large temporary hospitals very quickly.
These have not been needed, and even our standard hospitals have plenty of spare capacity.
Yet, we're still seeing close to 1,000 people dying every day (a similar scale to Italy and Spain at their worst stage).
So how come this is happening in the UK, despite all the hospital capacity? Is it simply that you cannot save these people, regardless of healthcare facilities? Odd.

Something I don't understand. When Italy and Spain were experiencing the effects at their worst, hospitals were full to capacity, people were dying in corridors, abandoned care-homes were found with lots of people dead etc. Gruesome stuff.
So the UK clearly wanted to avoid this situation and built several large temporary hospitals very quickly.
These have not been needed, and even our standard hospitals have plenty of spare capacity.
Yet, we're still seeing close to 1,000 people dying every day (a similar scale to Italy and Spain at their worst stage).
So how come this is happening in the UK, despite all the hospital capacity? Is it simply that you cannot save these people, regardless of healthcare facilities? Odd.
Where I live hospitals are empty... yet. People die of another causes because they are afraid to visit hospitals. Sincerely, I wouldn't go to a hospital if I had coronavirus. There is no poven effective treatment and I don't want to be used to test weird procedures.

Thanks for this Dave, your post is like manna from heaven!

First lets check out a previous headline:

Did Trump Suggest Injecting Disinfectants as COVID-19 Treatment?

Now lets check out the quote from above, but let me bold some other parts rather than just the Dave-o's pick:

A question that probably some of you are thinking of if you’re totally into that world, which I find to be very interesting. So, supposedly we hit the body with a tremendous, whether it’s ultraviolet or just very powerful light, and I think you said that hasn’t been checked, but you’re going to test it. And then I said supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way. (To Bryan) And I think you said you’re going to test that, too. Sounds interesting, right?"

Clearly to anyone with a semi-functioning brain Trump is not suggesting people go and inject themselves with disinfectant. What he is saying is that there are some interesting options out there such as UV which he refers to as disinfectant (and which actually have some medical research behind it) which might be worth testing but it is something best left to medical doctors but does sound interesting to him. At NO POINT does he offer this a solution, merely an avenue for possible further research and only someone with a semi-functioning brain would take this as medical advice from the President. AND more bizarrely doctors out there are asking people not to drink bleach!! Where the f*** was bleach mentionend?? Out of all the stupidest non-stories the media have run with, this is perhaps the stupidest.

Cheers Dave for posting the translation of the press conference so we can read for ourselves exactly what he said, I owe you one :thumb:
Now you're saying that the UV is the disinfectant? This part you think is important, "so it’d be interesting to check that, so that you’re going to have to use medical doctors with," can you translate that for me?
And can you tell me why he said he was being sarcastic?

And I didn't post the "translation." That is the transcript. That might be nitpicking but you're trying to #bhopslain this whole thing and it's very clear that he said "inject disinfectants."
I'm not sure why you're asking me about "bleach." I didn't mention bleach.
All I did was post his exact words and highlight the relevant lines. You ignored that and highlighted everything else, even the above that makes no sense at all.
I get it, bro. You're pressed. Trump looks incompetent here. You're almost forced to talk about "use your brain" and how "stupid" people are but that's obviously a reaction to The Truth, which you see at some level and which causes you great distress.
And have you given up your whole act of being rational and not taking sides? It's so easy to say, "well, we all misspeak. He was thinking out loud and he's probably tired (from being up at 3am tweeting random bullshit) but I support him and think he's the best hope we've got."
That would be far more convincing and reasonable. You'd still have to ignore that he said. “I was asking a question sarcastically to reporters like you, just to see what would happen,” but you've pretty much mastered ignoring things. You bolded everything but the relevant words and then had a fit about bleach.
I'm sorry but this is unacceptable work. I would invite @The Truth. to evaluate.

Now you're saying that the UV is the disinfectant? This part you think is important, "so it’d be interesting to check that, so that you’re going to have to use medical doctors with," can you translate that for me?

And I didn't post the "translation." That is the transcript. That might be nitpicking but you're trying to #bhopslain this whole thing and it's very clear that he said "inject disinfectants."
All I did was post his exact words and highlight the relevant lines. You ignored that and highlighted everything else, even the above that makes no sense at all.
I get it, bro. You're pressed. Trump looks incompetent here. You're almost forced to talk about "use your brain" and how "stupid" people are but that's obviously a reaction to The Truth, which you see at some level and which causes you great distress.
And have you given up your whole act of being rational and not taking sides? It's so easy to say, "well, we all misspeak. He was thinking out loud and he's probably tired (from being up at 3am tweeting random bullshit) but I support him and think he's the best hope we've got."
That would be far more convincing and reasonable. You'd still have to ignore that he said. “I was asking a question sarcastically to reporters like you, just to see what would happen,” but you've pretty much mastered ignoring things. You bolded everything but the relevant words and then had a fit about bleach.
I'm sorry but this is unacceptable work. I would invite @The Truth. to evaluate.
Wrong.

"As they say"... it depends who you ask.
The USA has had in quite a short time the same amount of deaths that the USA had after years of the Vietnam war. It's up to you to define if that's serious or not...

"As they say"... it depends who you ask.
The USA has had in quite a short time the same amount of deaths that the USA had after years of the Vietnam war. It's up to you to define if that's serious or not...

still hasn’t reached the death toll here that we did in the fifty seven outbreak. If you ask people about it you’ll see how much of an impression that made

When will this madness end?

Sad. And I see what you’re saying. But this person or his family members should have seen the signs and looked into getting him some help. Don’t think the lockdown is totally to blame for this, as sad as it is.

I’m a creative individual, and I feel for people who don’t have a creative outlet and are unable to be by themselves for periods of time without having to look outside of themselves for happiness, self worth, etc.

It is something society/education doesn’t teach people at a young age to cultivate.

:eek:

WTF FAKE CHAM!!!!
again you are making 0 sense. 'you are almost forced to talk about "use your brain" and how " and how "stupid" people are BUT THATS OBVIOUSLY A REACTION TO THE TRUTH!!!????? WTF!:crazy:

Maybe you should vocacroo this post with the casio keyboard maybe it will work as
a nonsensical Yoko punk rock song.o_O

That's okay. I just want to say that the reason I saw your post is because I clicked "show ignored content." This idea you have that you can reply to my posts when you want to but if I reply to yours it's "wrong" is #Sad and #FakeNews. I put you on ignore a while ago because of your complaints but I find that you sometimes want to have a discussion until suddenly you don't. I would be happy to discuss things generally.
In this case I got enough of people making excuses for Trump while I was on Facebook. I noticed some of them were also calling people "stupid" and "dumb" and then following that with calls for polite and respectful discussion. They also offered several contradictory theories about what Trump really meant or what he really said. Number of people that actually included the transcript? Zero. They prefer to more on "He didn't say bleach! If you're stupid enough to inject bleach that's your fault!"
Bro, no one is talking about bleach here. Dis-in-fec-tant.
One person. and I may have to go get the meme to make this clear, but one person even said that "there are disinfectants in vaccines. Trump is trying to warn us that vaccines are bad! He is fooling the scientists!"
Yes, it was a masterful ploy, really. Vaccines do have small amounts of "disinfectants" which are there to keep the vaccine material from being contaminated. One of them is an organic compound that contains mercury. This is where "they are injecting us with mercury" comes from.

As far as vaccines go, I really enjoy conspiracy theories and I'm a fan of the X-Files. In the series they discover that the government is using vaccines as a way to create a genetic database. Sure, why not? The most popular theory right now seems to be that they're going to force people to take the vaccine in order to return to work. It's a "mark of the beast" scenario. Okay?
I'm willing to listen to these theories as they are creative and entertaining. But the idea that Trump is a high level undercover anti-vaxxer and this was all a brilliant plot is going a little too far even for me. The point is this is how far people are willing to go rather than admit he made a mistake. It's a cult mentality. And I see so many people saying things like "If you don't support POTUS during this crisis, remove yourself from my friends list!" (But then how would I see their batshit memes?)
What I wish I could communicate to you is that if you really want to be reasonable, balanced, and grounded as you seem to want to present yourself, you have to sometimes admit a mistake.
I will give you credit for not claiming that your eyes glazed over or that you were bored. It wouldn't really be fair. I read your "highlight everything except the relevant words" post and answered it. And I'm "wrong" and that's okay. Someone has to be and it clearly couldn't be Trump or anyone that wants to invent theories and excuses contradictory though they may be, and completely ignoring, you know, what he actually said. Getting all heated because you found some doctor who is saying some person injected bleach and trying to somehow make that about how the liberals can't read will only work in the echo chamber of the Trump cult.

Back
Top Bottom