Is Morrissey a genius or a crank? - Independent.ie

Only, "human beings" can deserve to be executed. Never an animal! And this site proves it.

Will you ever stop embarrassing yourself with this constant simpering? It makes you look like a mindless f***wit. Being racist doesn't help either.

Anno 2011 have we become so intolerant that we do not even seem to like a pop star who stands up for his beliefs? That Morrissey does not get that record deal in the year 2011, that he apparently can not be put into context by the media (and it's certainly not the world's most inaccessible, cryptic man): food for thought. In a pop and rock world where "rebellious" nowadays is defined by Bono wearing toenail polish during his holiday on the Côte d'Azur, Morrissey seems to me very worth cherishing.

Anno 2011 have we become so intolerant that we do not even seem to like a pop star who stands up for his beliefs?

I think you're misunderstanding the nature of "tolerance": people are simply disagreeing with his opinions, criticising them and holding them up to ridicule. That isn't "intolerance". Nobody is denying his right to an opinion or his right to express that opinion, ridiculous though it is. That's how a democratic society works.

In a pop and rock world where "rebellious" nowadays is defined by Bono wearing toenail polish during his holiday on the Côte d'Azur, Morrissey seems to me very worth cherishing.

Making inflammatory comments in order to draw attention to yourself isn't "rebellious," it's a cheap, rock 'n' roll cliché.

troll

And now, girls & boys, here's Mr.know-It-All with some humor! "Why did god make niggers stink so bad??? So blind people can hate them too!

Last edited by a moderator:
troll

And now, girls & boys, here's Mr.know-It-All with some humor! "Why did god make niggers stink so bad??? So blind people can hate them too!

Molly Mae Morrissey? Is that you?

Last edited by a moderator:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom