Japan, S. Korea dates at true-to you.net

UPDATE Feb. 1, 8:00AM PT:

TomboJP posted an update and link:

The Japanese tour organizer CREATIVEMAN has uploaded official info on their website. It confirms that there will be one or more concerts in Osaka between the gigs in Hiroshima and Nagoya.

Tickets will be between 8000 and 9000 JPY (+a 1 compulsory drink which typically means an additional 500 JPY).

The Tokyo & Kawasaki dates will go on sale on Feb 18th, 10:00 Japan time.

If the rumor of 10 concerts is true, there should be another 3 concerts. I suppose 2 will be played in Osaka.

News of TTY update posted by CrystalGeezer. Zepp is a name of live venue chains in Japan, the owner must be a fan of Led Zeppelin.

There must be some mistake / mixed up because as far as I'm aware that Hiroshima doesn't have a Zepp venue.

Japan and Korea - true-to-you.net
April

19 Thursday SENDAI Zepp
21 Saturday KAWASAKI Club Citta
23 Monday TOKYO Zepp
24 Tuesday TOKYO Zepp
26 Thursday FUKUOKA Zepp
27 Friday HIROSHIMA Zepp

May

2 Wednesday NAGOYA Zepp

Morrissey is also confirmed to play SEOUL (Korea) on Sunday 6 May at Ax Hall.

I expect Osaka date(s) will be added.
If a band / artist is touring Japan usually they will play in Osaka at least 1 gig.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know really. So...let's see. Let me take out my
Crystal ball.

Well I know where i'd like to shove your crystal ball. Stop being so goddamned smug and facetious he said that he wasn't going tour America due to the lack of support/ funding. Why don't you sign in anon?

KING LEER... i m trying to get hold of two tickets for tokyo but it wont allow me to buy as i live in the uk...any ideas

Thanks for the support. I've been on the web since it started and on this site almost since the beginning so I've left flame wars and trolling and all that garbage so far in my rearview mirror it's invisible.
I could care less what people say about some one-off avatar I snapped in 2006 and have been too lazy to change since, but a Japan earthquake/death joke is too much for me. I've been up to Tohoku multiple times and seen the destruction and misery the disaster has caused, so this anonymous fleck of internet manure got a rise out of me, I'll admit. If they're still reading -- be careful, your "sense of humor" could cause you great pain in the future.

Can't wait to get those tickets in my hands later this month!

Good for you, King Lear. You're solid. The stops on this mega-tour are somehow hard to believe, especially after Morrissey's statement that he was returning to the UK to deal with the court-case and also things like this cheeky video earlier -

He's doing the sensible thing, keeping calm and carrying on, and in such an interesting mix of countries:
1_world-map.jpg

Even though it's not announced yet, Thailand is where I know someone, where there's a small chance I'd run for it if the date worked. If not, happy for all who can go and looking forward to your good reviews Still, overall it's surreal, and this song alights unbidden in my head..!-

Well I know where i'd like to shove your crystal ball. Stop being so goddamned smug and facetious he said that he wasn't going tour America due to the lack of support/ funding. Why don't you sign in anon?

I realise that you are tormented and tortured because the drop dead gorgeous Morrissey won't come to where wherever it is that you are.But that is not my problem. Do you understand? At first you wanted to know what Morrissey's financial situation is, in a matter of speaking. I do not understand how any of it is your business. If you read,then you will see that it said most of his money has been depleted.Because he's been blacklisted by the NME.Isn't it?They have taken his career away.

And if I wanted not to be anonymous then I would have said it.But I wanted anonymous, I wanted it.Anonymous isn't it?
Ps And if anybodys going to shove anything it best be Hand in glove.U understand?

Excuse me but didn't Morrissey say he didn't have enough money to got to Australia on tour but now he can go to Japan and Korea... what? I thought he was tight on this tour why dose he suddenly have so much money?

Morrissey plays by his own set of rules... as we all know. The fact he bothers to tour at all is a gift to the fans, hes not destitute... and he owes us nothing.

~Frost

King Leer is a long time regualar, he's been around since I came in in 1999.

though didn't know he was from Japan.
Enjoy the shows in Japan, indeed long time ago, 1995 if I'm not mistaken.

or a festival with the Libertines opening for him?[2002?]

[lots must seen the picture , which is posted a lot in the forums]

anyway, stop anoying him for an avatar, he knows a lot about the Smiths/Morrissey, and is a long time regular.

Just start on bashing me again:crazy:
Hey Celibate, I was supporting King Leer and I have never, ever, bashed you.

Morrissey plays by his own set of rules... as we all know. The fact he bothers to tour at all is a gift to the fans, hes not destitute... and he owes us nothing.

~Frost

The rule book according to his very lowness $tate$, " Money Change$ Everything". Since the princess owes us nothing, turn about is fair play. We don't owe you anything either. The most important thing to any, "star", is to keep that star high in the heavens, brilliant and glowing with fame and fortune. Trick is how to keep it that way. He has to tour and he best put a decent song writter onboard or it really is over for good. A star at 29, now suddenly gone, down to a few shows in faded Asiatic dive bar... Oh but I remember you, I remember you. With almost a shread of kindness, Steven Street, Grant Show-Biz, Joe Moss, Mike & Andy, Spencer, Gary, Alain, Langer & Winstanley,Vinni Riely, Deano, Mikey V. City of Liverpool.

P.S. We don't owe you anything either... City of Iakland, Northern Cali., Nation of Canada and entire East Coast of America.... Run off to Korea for some of their DOG-SOUP & have a safe trip.... Must be desperate for money and fame .... At your age???

~Frost
Do you not think that since his lifestyle is funded by his fans that maybe there is a debt?

I realise that you are tormented and tortured because the drop dead gorgeous Morrissey won't come to where wherever it is that you are.But that is not my problem. Do you understand? At first you wanted to know what Morrissey's financial situation is, in a matter of speaking. I do not understand how any of it is your business. If you read,then you will see that it said most of his money has been depleted.Because he's been blacklisted by the NME.Isn't it?They have taken his career away.

And if I wanted not to be anonymous then I would have said it.But I wanted anonymous, I wanted it.Anonymous isn't it?
Ps And if anybodys going to shove anything it best be Hand in glove.U understand?

Wrong again, I saw Morrissey months ago in my home town. I didn't say anything about wanting to obtain Morrissey's accounts. Morrissey bemoaned the fact that he didn't have a record deal and therefore would not have the finances to do a tour of the States. I was merely remarking on the fact that this seems to have changed, and I was wondering where the new revenue stream is coming from, does he have a deal? etc.... I forgot this place is troll central where do you find the time and energy anonymous troll. I'm delighted for the Japanese fans and the South Korean fans by the way.

KING LEER... i m trying to get hold of two tickets for tokyo but it wont allow me to buy as i live in the uk...any ideas

I'm also having trouble with buying tickets because Saturday 4 Feb 15:00 Creativeman (promoter) members only pre-sale starts.
I don't think I'll manage to speak to some friends and ask to become a member on behalf of me in order to secure my tickets.

If I were you, I'd post a thread in a message board or FB group Brits in Japan (not sure it exists) ask help.

I'm also having trouble with buying tickets because Saturday 4 Feb 15:00 Creativeman (promoter) members only pre-sale starts.
I don't think I'll manage to speak to some friends and ask to become a member on behalf of me in order to secure my tickets.

If I were you, I'd post a thread in a message board or FB group Brits in Japan (not sure it exists) ask help.

thanks kewpie, looks like i m going to have to pay over the odds for a ticket..

Wrong again, I saw Morrissey months ago in my home town. I didn't say anything about wanting to obtain Morrissey's accounts. Morrissey bemoaned the fact that he didn't have a record deal and therefore would not have the finances to do a tour of the States. I was merely remarking on the fact that this seems to have changed, and I was wondering where the new revenue stream is coming from, does he have a deal? etc.... I forgot this place is troll central where do you find the time and energy anonymous troll. I'm delighted for the Japanese fans and the South Korean fans by the way.

I have all this time and energy because I am an unemployed envoy. I currently write for a blog called Following the Mozziah.You can't help but admire me because that's what I do. Follow Morrissey all day long,24/7 on the internet smoking cigarettes and talking to him on twitter with all of the many many fans.Please consider coming-out to my blog.Morrissey is the way, the light. And so it is written and so it shall be done. We are the same.

I have all this time and energy because I am an unemployed envoy. I currently write for a blog called Following the Mozziah.You can't help but admire me because that's what I do. Follow Morrissey all day long,24/7 on the internet smoking cigarettes and talking to him on twitter with all of the many many fans.Please consider coming-out to my blog.Morrissey is the way, the light. And so it is written and so it shall be done. We are the same.

No you do not talk to him on Twitter because that account is a fake, and you are misleading people.

P.

P.S. We don't owe you anything either... City of Iakland, Northern Cali., Nation of Canada and entire East Coast of America.... Run off to Korea for some of their DOG-SOUP & have a safe trip.... Must be desperate for money and fame .... At your age???

Shut it dumb c*unt. And why don't you take your "dog soup" and stick your sticky penis in it and swish it around because when it's in your mothers fist it just fizzles and dies,much like we want you to do.

Troll

No you do not talk to him on Twitter because that account is a fake, and you are misleading people.

P.

No. I know it's him,well at least I think it is. I'm like a Jehovahs witness. Now I like them. In fact, Morrissey, my Mozziah has asked me,yes me to preach to all of the fans and non believers. I'm really not insane.

No. I know it's him,well at least I think it is. I'm like a Jehovahs witness. Now I like them. In fact, Morrissey, my Mozziah has asked me,yes me to preach to all of the fans and non believers. I'm really not insane.

Yeah, whatever.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom