1 (Thursday) CORDOBA, Argentina : Orfeo Arena
3 (Saturday) ROSARIO, Argentina : Metropolitano
4 (Sunday) BUENOS AIRES, Argentina : Geba
7 (Wednesday) PORTO ALEGRE, Brazil : Pepsi On Stage
9 (Friday) RIO, Brazil : Fundicao Progresso
11 (Sunday) SAO PAULO, Brazil : Espaco das Americas
14 (Wednesday) LIMA, Peru : Jockey Club
17 (Saturday) BOGOTA, Colombia : Metropol

Kristeen Young will open at all dates except the Vina del Mar Festival.
Tickets should be available for all dates immediately.

Last edited by a moderator:
I live far from Rio but I attended his gig at a venue called ATL HALL back in 2000. It is more than 2,000 kilometres btw my hometown and Rio (some 38 hours by coach) and it helped me to find out the Mancunian was a real buddy of flesh and bones. Around 1 hour before the scheduled time the venue was pretty empty (I feared it would be an audience fiasco, what a shame, Morrissey will probably never come back to Brasil) and I walked towards the area close to the stage. Some minutes passed and when I turned around, the place was FULL of fans, it was an amazing view! Nice to read he will be in Brazil again and Rio date is exactly on my birthday, March 9th.

Can't belive! I have waited for so long, see this man live, IT'S MY DREAM!

Brazil!

Wow. Sometimes the cesspool of free speech is ridiculous.

She's quite aware of the slurs and charges and humorously handling them till it's time again to ignore them completely e.g.
when her delighted twitter announcement of being chosen to open for Morrissey's upcoming tour received a suggestive reply, 'I love your openings'..., she responded: "Sigh) And I tried so hard to phrase this in a way that no one would make this joke.......fail." !! She also advises her detractors to take a look 9 mins in here - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wjKhL7Wv8b4&feature=youtu.be :lbf::cool:

She's quite aware of the slurs and charges and humorously handling them till it's time again to ignore them completely e.g.
when her delighted twitter announcement of being chosen to open for Morrissey's upcoming tour received a suggestive reply, 'I love your openings'..., she responded: "Sigh) And I tried so hard to phrase this in a way that no one would make this joke.......fail." !! She also advises her detractors to take a look 9 mins in here - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wjKhL7Wv8b4&feature=youtu.be :lbf::cool:

Lol. :D She does bend her knee though! I've seen it and love it!

Good thing she has wit about this crap. I wish she'd talk more on stage though, she's kind of hilarious.

Dear Morrissey, please, please, please let me ger what I want this time: could you please put Still Ill on Porto Alegre's setlist?

Morrissey and Kristeen Young having an affair? What a riot. I can't stop laughing. It's sooooo obvious that Morrissey is GAY, and I love him all the more for it. How can you people not realize that he is NOT interested in women. Aren't any of you familiar with his lyrics? "...the woman of my dreams, well there NEVER was one..", plus , there are so many other homoerotic songs, that I couldn't possibly list them all. Morrissey is NOT bi-sexual like some might think. He likes MEN. Unless Kristeen Young is hiding a big penis under her skirt, I doubt Morrissey will ever be interested in her. He just likes her because she's a bit strange, similar to the New York Dolls. MORRISSEY IS WAY GAY, AND I LOVE HIM THAT WAY!!!

"pen is mightier than the sword":thumb:

Galera, só para mantê-los informados... O Show em São Paulo, não será mais no Espaço das Américas. Essa informação veio através de um email do diretor do espaço. Mas nem tudo esta perdido, breve será informado o novo local, acreditamos que será em um local maior, quem sabe até num Credcard Hall. Vamos aguardar maiores detalhes. Atenciosamente, Morrissey Brasil

http://www.facebook.com/morrisseybrasil

Se sabe algo de la venta de entradas en Argentina?

Que gusto que Morrissey llevará su música a Sudamérica. Disfrútenlo !!! Ya tuvimos la fortuna de disfrutarlo en México. Estoy seguro que detrás de la gran sorpresa de visitar Colombia está Gustavo Manzur (teclados) :) México y Sudamérica para Moz !!!!!

Ansiosa por la llegada de Mozz! Por fín viene a la Argentina! 4 de Marzo en GEBA, todavía no sé en qué sede y no escuché nada de la venta de entradas. Si alguno sabe, que chifle. Gracias y Viva Mozz!!!

Back
Top Bottom