Kristeen Young posts sequined U.S. flag dress previously owned by Phyllis Diller, a (U.S.) tour gift from Morrissey

Screenshot_20231009-011415.png

Screenshot_20231009-011436~2.png

FWD.

Related item:

Last edited by a moderator:
Really?

Kristeen was everywhere during the 'Ringleader/Refusal' years, playing support at most shows and doing backing vocals on 'Sweetie Pie' and 'That's How People Grow Up'. She was kicked off the tour and made persona non gratis after Morrissey's mum got offended when she said he gave 'good head' on stage at a show. Amazingly, she worked her way back into his favour a couple of years later, only to be thrown under the bus again when Morrissey accused her of giving him a cold and being responsible for cancellation of the tour. Angry public statements from Toni Visconti and Boz (clearly writing under Morrissey's dictation) followed. Interesting times. Sam Rayner went to her Manchester show and photographed her in June this year, so I wouldn't rule out a third return - though like Alain, you'd think she'd learnt her lesson by now.

A spiky artist, but I miss her, if only for her propensity to wind some fans up and provoke people, which is what good art should do.

Mozyoung1sv5.jpg

Interesting! I never heard that before, about Morrissey's mother. Do you think this song is about him?

Really?

Kristeen was everywhere during the 'Ringleader/Refusal' years, playing support at most shows and doing backing vocals on 'Sweetie Pie' and 'That's How People Grow Up'. She was kicked off the tour and made persona non gratis after Morrissey's mum got offended when she said he gave 'good head' on stage at a show. Amazingly, she worked her way back into his favour a couple of years later, only to be thrown under the bus again when Morrissey accused her of giving him a cold and being responsible for cancellation of the tour. Angry public statements from Toni Visconti and Boz (clearly writing under Morrissey's dictation) followed. Interesting times. Sam Rayner went to her Manchester show and photographed her in June this year, so I wouldn't rule out a third return - though like Alain, you'd think she'd learnt her lesson by now.

A spiky artist, but I miss her, if only for her propensity to wind some fans up and provoke people, which is what good art should do.

Mozyoung1sv5.jpg

I liked her new video, Anonymouse. And here is a screenshot lol

Attachments

• head.png
    head.png
    252.5 KB · Views: 0
This thread is going to be well negative because of who it's about, so I will say something positive...

Mars bars are really nice
Yah but they used to be way nicer back in the 70s/80s/90s. Cheaper ingredients now.

This thread is going to be well negative because of who it's about, so I will say something positive...

Mars bars are really nice
yip,love a mars bar.

Wore badges with J&Y on.
WPINOYB tour:
"The Luck Of The Irish" - John Lennon & Yoko Ono video played pre-show.
FWD.

Know what? I have grown to like her. I remember the first time I saw her it was not so great but being front row for Morrissey, I got to soak it all in.

Lolz .
When I was 16 I wanted to like KY . Maimly as she was on tour with Moz. and most people hated her .
Her music is such trash though and she is such a try hard and so childish especially for someone of her age. I mean how old was she when she was with Moz in 2011, 50? She acted like a teenager . Her trouble is she has a great voice but awful lyrics and the subject matter is very simple. She is also one of those 4th wave types. Who go on about being an independent woman but really everything she had was from men. Tony got her every gig and wrote most of her songs and Moz and other men gave her an audience. I do afmire how she carries on. Considering how lomg she has been in the music biz, 30 years , and the audience she has had via Moz , Pulp , David Bowie , The Dammed , Placebo s singer , Fred and many more it's amazing she has so few followrs , can't sell out tiny venues - she often still plays for free and so few likes on her posts .Most would give up . Not KY . I admire that .

She should be his steady keyboard player, would do a better job than the current in the band. In fact she was a nice opening act at the time.
But since the M incident, she might never comeback again on tour with him. Sadly.

Moz loved Kristeen and was a major booster, until she was accused of making Moz, or his band, sick by giving them the flu or something. (It all sounded a bit like a high school feud to me.) So to all you gross Gif-happy mossbacks: You are are criticizing Morrissey's taste when you slag her. He loved her.

She's brilliant, talented, and underrated.

She’s still milking it…
Guess she wondering why, if Morrissey has a female keyboardist, then why isn’t it her! She’s truly a nightmare.

Moz loved Kristeen and was a major booster, until she was accused of making Moz, or his band, sick by giving them the flu or something. (It all sounded a bit like a high school feud to me.) So to all you gross Gif-happy mossbacks: You are are criticizing Morrissey's taste when you slag her. He loved her.

She's brilliant, talented, and underrated.
Morrissey does have great taste in music, but I don’t like all of it. My thoughts and dislike for this train wreck called Kristeen Young has nothing to do with him.

I don't have any strong feeling about her either way, but it seems nice that their friendship seems to be rekindled, or that they at least are on good terms again. It's sad when friendships break down and it was all so silly anyway.

I don't have any strong feeling about her either way, but it seems nice that their friendship seems to be rekindled, or that they at least are on good terms again. It's sad when friendships break down and it was all so silly anyway.

is it rekindled?

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom