Marr on his current relationship with Moz- intriguing stuff!

Jesus, just got mini goosebumps at the thought of a just a silly current pic of Morrissey and Johnny Marr together. I mean, I know what they both look like now but, one of them together at a pub or whatever...f***in AMAZING.
Marr is a no shit honest real guitar player, he's the real deal, and Morrissey is the GREATEST lyricist of ALL TIME...the music they can still create now-TODAY is absolutely mind blowing. Yes, most of us would still want a Smiths reunion however, Im totally open for a MorrisseyMarr one aswell.

i have been playing the new cribs album over the weekend and it is really good , but i couldn't help wondering what morrissey would have done with the music on display !! trying for tickets on ebay for cribs at newcastle uni at end of the month .. fingers X'd

PLEASE can no one in the journalism industry take my idea of getting them together in one room for a photoshoot and an interview together!? Seriously. It would be so perfect..:tears:

Did you ask then if they would want to? I hope so.

No one to my knowledge has asked if they'd do an interview together, and I've never read anything from either of them saying they're against it.

To be honest, I can't imagine they'd want to do it at all.
I'm sure they enjoy their private friendship without being under the glare of the media. Would would be in it for them?

I just placed a bet with William Hill that scientists will crack nuclear fusion before Moz and drummer boy Joyce share the same stage.
Got sweet odds too...

Back
Top Bottom