Morrissey - Album feature in new (Sept. 2013) edition of Uncut Magazine

"Wrestling, saunas, ghosts and his greatest albums"

"MORRISSEY -Viva Il Mozzalini! Bandmates, songwriters and producers tell all about the former Smith's first solo outings"

Interviews with Clive Langer, Vini Reilly et al.

http://www.uncut.co.uk/magazine/september-2013

aVphRtx.jpg

P.

Scan please anyone? Fanks in advance

"We’d find a corridor, suddenly it would go off and no-one knew what to do."
Made me laugh out loud.
It's like that scene in Reservoir Dogs where Michael Madsen and Chris Penn suddenly have that tussle in Lawrence Tierney's office, haha.

More like the scene from My Beautiful Laundrette

Why do people use this man to get their name in the paper, its sinful, people wonder why he doesnt say much in interviews, they use him for their own, he is too good for them.

Why do people use this man to get their name in the paper, its sinful, people wonder why he doesnt say much in interviews, they use him for their own, he is too good for them.

It's a magazine, not a newspaper. I've read the article. You plainly have not. It would do you credit to comment on things you have knowledge of.

P.

It's a magazine, not a newspaper. I've read the article. You plainly have not. It would do you credit to comment on things you have knowledge of.

P.

They know any mention of wrestling and naked will sell , they are using him, it disgusts me, he is too good of person, they know better, some things should be kept private, I am sure morrissey doesnt expect people to mention these things to others, boz never says a word

They know any mention of wrestling and naked will sell , they are using him, it disgusts me, he is too good of person, they know better, some things should be kept private, I am sure morrissey doesnt expect people to mention these things to others, boz never says a word

Yes, Boz is very respectful of Morrissey's privacy. Which is a great thing. I'd be the same. But, I'm like that with everyone.

I haven't read the article yet, but most of it is probably harmless. These people don't have anything to do with Morrissey anymore, but that doesn't mean they don't have fond memories of working with him. Is there anything in the article that would destroy his character? I mean, the NME and other magazines have already tried to ruin him...I'm sure he can deal with stories of naked nights in the sauna and wrestling. These types of stories humanize Morrissey to those who think of him as a music making machine, and it shows his fun side. I don't see the big deal.

Last edited:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom