Morrissey Central: Tommy Robinson Freed - Styxhexenhammer666 YouTube

James Woods is a brilliant actor. Good to know he's got a decent head on his shoulders too - unlike most of Hollywood who sicken me.
Yes you are right about the evils of Hollywood and the entertainment industry.

Anne Marie Waters from "For Britain" also supports Tommy Robinson. Morrissey likes Anne Marie Waters as well.

Morrissey isn't actually the only famous name to give concern or support for Tommy Robinson.

When you wrote 'famous person' did you really mean 'c***?' Because every single one of the other people whose names you quoted is a fully-paid up member of The c*** Society.

I am so confused why everyone in UK doesn't support Tommy Robinson, he just wants freedom of speech, what is the issue?

What is going on in Europe is shocking all you have to do is spend a month in the United States to realize how your human rights have erroded.

The video in France of the woman getting smacked around in public because she told a creep to f off. Where were the police?

Because he's a thug?

Assault
In 2005, Robinson was jailed for 12 months for assault occasioning actual bodily harm, for which he was sentenced to 12 months’ imprisonment, and assault with intent to resist arrest, for which he received a concurrent term of three months.

Assaulting a police officer
In 2010, Robinson was charged with assaulting a police officer during clashes at a poppy burning protest. After the fighting, a police officer was taken to hospital after trying to intervene in a 50 man brawl.

Assault at his own rally
In 2011, Robinson was convicted of assault for an attack at an EDL march in Blackburn. After he was goaded for being a government and police informant Robinson launched into a verbal tirade against those protesting against him. Robinson then proceeded to headbutt one of the march goers.

Luton football riot
In July 2011, Robinson was found guilty of leading a brawl that included 100 Luton Town football fans into a fight with Newport County fans. Fans were heard chanting ‘EDL till I die.’ For the crime committed, he was given a suspended 12-month prison sentence and banned from Luton football matches for 3 years.

Using someone else’s passport
In January 2013 Robinson was jailed for 10 months for travelling to the USA on his friend’s passport. Robinson admitted the charge of possession of a false identity document with improper intention. The passport Robinson used was under the name of Andrew McMaster. He checked himself in on the way out from Heathrow airport however when he arrived in the USA customs officials took his fingerprints and realised he was using a passport that was not his own.

Mortgage fraud
In 2014, Tommy Robinson was sentenced to prison for 18 months for committing mortgage fraud with the crime dating back to 2009. After pleading guilty in November 2013 to committing £160,000 worth of mortgage fraud Robinson was sentenced at St Albans Crown Court.

The muslims will listen to your words there and laugh and then kill ya.

Anyone indoctrinated with other people s programming is capable of that, apart from Muslims.
I dont engage with fear based programming myself and I'll take my chances thanks.

He loves friction and the we and them society. He thrives from hate and violence but sadly we all do.

Hmmm. Speak for yourself - as you do far too often at the best of times.
Yet more justification of hate from the bod that compared Johnny Marr to a gas chamber door. Morrissey coming out as a fascist appeaser must have been the happiest day of your life, as 99.9% of the musicians you wish were on your side would have told where to go, given the chance.
If you're representative of what's left of Morrissey's fanbase, it comes as no surprise that his career finds itself in freefall. You're so very welcome to him. Those of us who care for others - whoever they are, that includes Muslims - abandoned Moz years ago.
As Dele Fadele said in 1992, we can only "....just hope he relents of disappears. Whatever comes first. Morrissey has chosen the path that will clearly lead to the latter. It's his career to wreck his own way, after all.

Anyone indoctrinated with other people s programming is capable of that, apart from Muslims.
I dont engage with fear based programming myself and I'll take my chances thanks.

Good Luck with that, pray to Jesus for protection.:cool:

Because he's a thug?

Assault
In 2005, Robinson was jailed for 12 months for assault occasioning actual bodily harm, for which he was sentenced to 12 months’ imprisonment, and assault with intent to resist arrest, for which he received a concurrent term of three months.

In 2010, Robinson was charged with assaulting a police officer during clashes at a poppy burning protest. After the fighting, a police officer was taken to hospital after trying to intervene in a 50 man brawl.

Assault at his own rally
In 2011, Robinson was convicted of assault for an attack at an EDL march in Blackburn. After he was goaded for being a government and police informant Robinson launched into a verbal tirade against those protesting against him. Robinson then proceeded to headbutt one of the march goers.

Luton football riot
In July 2011, Robinson was found guilty of leading a brawl that included 100 Luton Town football fans into a fight with Newport County fans. Fans were heard chanting ‘EDL till I die.’ For the crime committed, he was given a suspended 12-month prison sentence and banned from Luton football matches for 3 years.

In January 2013 Robinson was jailed for 10 months for travelling to the USA on his friend’s passport. Robinson admitted the charge of possession of a false identity document with improper intention. The passport Robinson used was under the name of Andrew McMaster. He checked himself in on the way out from Heathrow airport however when he arrived in the USA customs officials took his fingerprints and realised he was using a passport that was not his own.

Mortgage fraud
In 2014, Tommy Robinson was sentenced to prison for 18 months for committing mortgage fraud with the crime dating back to 2009. After pleading guilty in November 2013 to committing £160,000 worth of mortgage fraud Robinson was sentenced at St Albans Crown Court.

How revealing of the usuals that lionise Stephen Yaxley-Lennon never dwell upon his thuggery and his violence. How revealing that like Paul Golding, Jayda Fransen, Anne-Marie Waters and Stephen Patrick Morrissey, SYL is advocates stopping immigration, but is himself the product of an immigrant family.
I'm old enough to remember how the Irish were viewed pretty much how Muslims are now. Oh well. Scratch an ethnonationist, reveal the self-hater within.

"Morrissey has no qualification to talk about life in Britain having never experienced normal economic or social conditions."

Moz grew up in council houses in rough parts of Manchester. Then he spent years either on the dole or working in low paid jobs - all before the Smiths.

I think that qualifies him fully. What makes him different to other artistss is that despite his wealth and fame he still cares about the state of Britain and the plight of the ordinary working class people who live there. He can see what is happening and quite uniquely isn't scared to speak out about it:

1) The sham of 'Diversity' (a new foreign labour force to replace the white working class).

2) Tommy Robinson jailed and punished by the British Establishment for speaking out on racist Muslim paedophile gangs.

3) All genuine concerns of ordinary people dismissed as racist, bigoted or ignorant.

4) The working class now has no political representative (whereas they had the Labour party in the past) - hence Moz suggesting For Britain as an alternative to the two main parties who are pro-global and economically right wing.

These things are clear to anybody with open eyes and are pretty scandalous.

These were not concerns in the 80s when Morrissey was in the Smiths - there were other concerns back then and he spoke about them and was vilified then also. But free speech was more generally tolerated and the media had less of a stranglehold on people's perceptions.

Morrissey left education under qualified and chose not to work almost forty years ago. If his family had been genuinely poor I’d argue they wouldn’t have tolerated that. However he was indulged and flew to America etc before the widespread availability of low cost flights.

That doesn’t make him a credible candidate to talk about life in modern Britain, a country he left almost twenty years ago, having lived a cosseted and insulated existence - beyond the wildest expectations of an average person - for fifteen years prior to that.

1) Britain is 82% white. Racial diversity is a consequence of centuries of British imperialism and the Second World War - do you seriously posit that it would have been desirable or possible to disallow non white people from entering the country? LMAO

2) Stephen Yaxley-Lennon was found guilty of contempt of court for a second time after being given a suspended sentence after doing the same thing at an earlier trial. He has partially won his appeal because of a technical reason; ie that he wasn’t given sufficient time to build his defence. None of the facts have materially changed so let’s see what happens when the case is reheard at the Old Bailey, shall we?

3) Dearie me - beneath debating

4) I would encourage you to read the policy proposals of the Labour Party and tell me if you find them economically right wing

If Morrissey had maintained an enigmatic silence after Ringleader his legacy would probably have remained intact regardless of his musical output. One of the most depressing aspects of his baffling transition to permanent tedium has been dullards like you posting on places like this

Maybe you are right and everything is about taking chances. Whoever are taking decisions affecting other people should ask to those people if they want to take chances and at what extent if we are talking about democracies. Sadly, around the world it seems those who are taking chances for other people are not in fact taking chances themselves because of their situation or condition, which seems to be -at least- very unfair or -at the most- pretty criminal.

Because he's a thug?

Assault

Assault at his own rally

Luton football riot

Mortgage fraud
Same old shit. Lets analyze...
Assault
OK!! Stephen was a bad lad!! Handy with his fists in macho world of football hoolies. BIG DEAL!!!

A 50 MAN BRAWL!! I THINK I FEW PEEPS WHOULD GET HURT LOL

Assault at his own rally

HE HEADBUTTED A REAL NAZI WHO WAS TRYING TO RECRUIT EDL LADS INTO THE NATIONAL FRONT!! HOW NAZI OF STEPHEN LOL!!

Luton football riot

THATS WHAT FOOTBALL HOOLIES DO!! DO YOU EAT BEANS ALL DAY??

Silly move yes and he admits it was silly. Not exactly crime of the century though LOL!!

Mortgage fraud
In 2014, Tommy Robinson was sentenced to prison for 18 months for committing mortgage fraud with the crime dating back to 2009. After pleading guilty in November 2013 to committing £160,000 worth of mortgage fraud Robinson was sentenced at St Albans Crown Court.[/QUOTE]

WHOOP!! He helped a family member out and the FEDS saw this as a way to silence him... didn't work did it LOL!!

f*** KNOWS WHAT HAPPENED WITH ALL THE FONTS FFS

How revealing of the usuals that lionise Stephen Yaxley-Lennon never dwell upon his thuggery and his violence. How revealing that like Paul Golding, Jayda Fransen, Anne-Marie Waters and Stephen Patrick Morrissey, SYL is advocates stopping immigration, but is himself the product of an immigrant family.
I'm old enough to remember how the Irish were viewed pretty much how Muslims are now. Oh well. Scratch an ethnonationist, reveal the self-hater within.

This might be the worst comparison I've ever seen. The Irish have the same general ancestry as the Northern English for one. I shouldn't have to explain that the Muslim religion is stuck in the Stone Age, and even just the culture and daily set of customs breed the rigid oppression of people, the repression of things like art, and the active and promoted hatred of Jews and other "undesirables." For obvious reasons, the Irish have been far more able to integrate in to society in regard to culture, as well as language and practically every other factor.

So f*** off. Don't insult those of us with Irish blood with such absurdity.

Last edited:
1) Britain is 82% white. Racial diversity is a consequence of centuries of British imperialism and the Second World War - do you seriously posit that it would have been desirable or possible to disallow non white people from entering the country? LMAO

Why not, those racist c***s dont allow INFIDELS into THEIR countries FFS.:poutingcat:
JESUS what a lack of intellect these Commie c***s are prone to display.:pensive:

This battle isn’t about politics, it’s about class. Good old UK likes to keep the ‘Working Class’ in thier place. Could be Tommy Robinson, Brian Harvey or Katie Price. The press (middle class journos) always have gone for them. Your kid at Uni does not mean you have left your class, idiots . Tony Bliar knew admitting thickos to University would make the brainwashing programme easier to roll out. FACT.

This might be the worst comparison I've ever seen. The Irish have the same general ancestry as the Northern English for one. I shouldn't have to explain that the Muslim religion is stuck in the Stone Age, and even just the culture and daily set of customs breed the rigid oppression of people, the repression of things like art, and the active and promoted hatred of Jews and other undesirables. For obvious reasons, the Irish have been far more able to integrate in to society in regard to culture, as well as language and practically every other factor.

So f*** off. Don't insult those of us with Irish blood with such absurdity.
Oh why do you consider Jews undesirable or is only Irish that are allowed to be sensitive to slurs??

Oh why do you consider Jews undesirable or is only Irish that are allowed to be sensitive to slurs??

I know it's confusing but judging by what you quoted he's one of the racists here who hates muslims and uses anti-semitism as a stick to beat them with, rather than one of the racists here who hates muslims AND jews.

I expect there's some here that do both because they're careless when they argue in bad faith but I'm not going to look through months of racists' old posts.

Because he's a thug?

Assault

Assault at his own rally

Luton football riot

Mortgage fraud
Thank you, I think I now have a better understanding of both this piece of shit and Moz’s enfatuation with him :brows:

However, I will say this - it is awfully weird Morrissey so fervently supporting a bloke who would have no issue headbutting a limp wristed poofter like our Steven were the two to walk past one another in the street. Still, Muslims eh?

What are you on about? Tommy Robinson wants to defend the LGBT community from Islamist hatred. Muslims overwhelmingly say that homosexual behavior is morally wrong, including three-quarters or more in 33 of the 36 countries where the question was asked. Those communities are the ones likely to attack a homosexual, or following their texts put them to death.

It’s no wonder that Morrissey, Anne Marie waters and Douglas Murray etc reject the growing creep of Islam, an intolerant faith that hasn’t undergone any enlightenment or reformation poses a direct threat.

Blacks and whites uniting against fascist Islam!

Numpties. Sellouts. Coconuts. Chic ices (ta for that, Rio Ferdinand!). Toms (in every Sense) and willing window dressing for fascism.
These is the widely-held views of the majority of the BME community towards those in that video. Oh yes. "Total f***ing wankers" was used to describe them an' all, more often or not. Very much them all over.
You clearly don't have many black or non-White friends when you post this foolishness....do you?

Back
Top Bottom