Morrissey - previously unpublished photo by the Douglas Brothers

"Morrissey, Manchester, England. Original contact sheet from session by The Douglas Brothers. Never printed, never seen."

40844_douglas_bros_manchester.jpg

Related item:

Last edited by a moderator:
lovely pictures of Morrissey's early solo carreer though he still looks and is an Icon...stagelight might have ruined his quiff,or is it just getting older?

I hope to see lots of Iconic pics the upcoming tour, I hope they gonna sell blankets with 'spent the day in bed:crazy:

NICO was an ICON.
MORRISSEY is a LEGEND (as a minimum.)
And a geek. But, especially, a LEGEND.

At his home on Bowdon Road in Bowdon. This is the car he bought from an old lady whose husband had died but never driven the car. Pilgrimupnorth.

A poster, back in the day.
The beautiful Ford Consul, with JD sniggering in the back ~

94ba1db0e2c78a3106fa9478c119bbe9--the-smiths-punk-rock.jpg

~ always preferred the story that it was Aleister Crowley's old motor...

lovely pictures of Morrissey's early solo carreer though he still looks and is an Icon...stagelight might have ruined his quiff,or is it just getting older?

I hope to see lots of Iconic pics the upcoming tour, I hope they gonna sell blankets with 'spent the day in bed:crazy:

can see it ! pillow cases with 'Spent the day in bed' printed on them. Or did he already do a pillow case? Anyways, Mporium are you listening ?! :D

How is that??
well it's not like a scientific study, countthree, so i hope you're not expecting any hard data to support my argument. it's just something to be intuited. ill tell you this: whenever i see someone with twisted, deformed ears i think to myself "that person has a twisted, deformed heart", and usually i am right (i say usually because a lot of the times the people upon whom i make this pronouncement are complete strangers and so i lack the ability to follow up on whether or not their heart mirrors their ears, but i suspect it likely does). also, I have never liked someone whose ears i didnt like. all the people and things i like have great ears, like bunnies * and klaus nomi, endowed as he is with the two most darling ears ever bestowed upon one man**.

*see profile pic for reference
**see "i like klaus nomi" thread for reference

saw the 'Legendary' pic where Morrissey holds the The Queen is Dead written cardboard,...looks like He loves the blouse, also the same as in the other pics.

[2 light ales please]

Reckon me like real life photos. I like this one called All American Malibu Steve on Melrose shopping for Levis 501's. "Warm summer days outdoors....jet ski races to Redondo Beach with Dave Evans and John Rotten Lydon...ask me ask me ask me...cold and dank...factory worker..loneliness....America is not the world! bla bla bla

Hey dude, got any 38's back there?

Morrissey Shopping.jpg

well it's not like a scientific study, countthree, so i hope you're not expecting any hard data to support my argument. it's just something to be intuited. ill tell you this: whenever i see someone with twisted, deformed ears i think to myself "that person has a twisted, deformed heart", and usually i am right (i say usually because a lot of the times the people upon whom i make this pronouncement are complete strangers and so i lack the ability to follow up on whether or not their heart mirrors their ears, but i suspect it likely does). also, I have never liked someone whose ears i didnt like. all the people and things i like have great ears, like bunnies * and klaus nomi, endowed as he is with the two most darling ears ever bestowed upon one man**.

*see profile pic for reference
**see "i like klaus nomi" thread for reference

I maintain that if you have elf ears you should wear them proudly. Well, that's what I do.

Yours was looking shabby due to the numerous dart holes. Had to swap it out.

You'll have to fine a new obsession.

This made me LOL

I might turn on Rifke next but she lacks a sense of humour (expecting a long reply from her in semi intellectual style but with no substance whatsoever and the fear of her mentioning Nomi and baklava which will awaken that shady spirit from Gothenburg and his/her awful meaningless rants about fook all).

I wonder if 12 Slack broadcasts himself washing his hair on periscope?

A poster, back in the day.
The beautiful Ford Consul, with JD sniggering in the back ~

94ba1db0e2c78a3106fa9478c119bbe9--the-smiths-punk-rock.jpg

~ always preferred the story that it was Aleister Crowley's old motor...

I have that on a t'shirt from back in the day but can't find a way to upload it

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom