Morrissey to play The Majestic Ventura Theater - Oct. 31, 2018

Another Californian date has appeared, but they are using 'proper' artwork:

44318_44315_72-og.jpg

20180917_190810.jpg

https://www.venturatheater.net/event/1764721/

I wonder what people will dress as? :)
Regards,
FWD.

Also, the San Diego Nov. 10 show is now on Ticketmaster, pre-sale on Sep. 18. Link posted by an anonymous person.

Last edited:
99 $ for a ticket ..... :squiffy:
It's not a gig, it's a hedge fund.

the end is near .... :tiphat:

I wonder if you can get insurance to cover Flights, Hotels, Loss of earnings/Time off work?
I wouldn't want a ticket to see this performer even if he was giving them away for free.
Its really laughable :laughing:

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:
Not quite as laughable as you telling us all how much you don't care about Moz or his concerts, which in itself is a contradiction.

Blikey mate! I reckon me feel like Jack Nicholson in "Cuckoo's Nest" Reckon he plays CLOSE TO HOME BECAUSE IT IS EASIER and he doesn't have to look at inbred ugly foreigner faces. Sell outs in small venues in California where people actually like him and the mporium uk still make Air Steve a millionaire and still on track to run for Governor of California innn nn nn n nnn n nnn it. I reckon me would much rather see Air Steve in a small venue than the Hollywood Bowl or the San Diego Sports Arena. I am bringing my basketball and I hope he signs it. Oh please please please let me get what I want.
Turn and face the strange, R-R-Reckon. Look out, you Rock and Reckons. Time may change you but you reck-onnnnn.

I saw Morrissey at the Majestic Theater in Ventura at the close of the Swords tour, 2009. I took ecstasy given to me by a few rockabilly fellas that I become acquainted with a few years earlier at the Pasadena trio of shows. Good clean fun.

FYI - the date in screenshot above is wrong, should be November 10 not 11. I see it's been corrected on the actual page.
Image replaced.
Regards,
FWD.

Jacksonville?

I wonder if you can get insurance to cover Flights, Hotels, Loss of earnings/Time off work?
I wouldn't want a ticket to see this performer even if he was giving them away for free.
Its really laughable :laughing:

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

'It's'

...and how else would he give them away? He couldn't give them away and charge for them, could he? Look up 'tautology' in a dictionary.

I've got no problem with you trolling a Morrissey site - I do have a problem with you being a moron.

Man I was at that show - it was great! Those at the rail waited for four days. I did not, however. But as my first Moz show, it was memorable.

MrShoes

Taken from Passions:

31 October 1992
O'Brien Pavilion, Del Mar Fairgrounds, Del Mar, CA

You're Gonna Need Someone On Your Side
Glamorous Glue
The Loop
Sister I'm A Poet
Certain People I Know
Seasick, Yet Still Docked
Such A Little Thing Makes Such A Big Difference
I Know It's Gonna Happen Someday
Girl Least Likely To
Alsatian Cousin
Suedehead
He Knows I'd Love To See Him
You're The One For Me, Fatty
November Spawned A Monster
We Hate It When Our Friends Become Successful
We'll Let You Know
/Jack The Ripper
/The National Front Disco

The American portion of the Your Arsenal tour resumed after a 10 day break. The band seemed ready to take over a few more months of touring. The crowd was very enthusiastic and demonstrative, as is always the case in Southern California. This was Halloween night, Boz was in drag, wearing a blonde wig, make up and a dress.

300px-Yourarsenaltour.jpg

Back
Top Bottom