• V-Neck
  • Button fastening
  • Peacock embellishment
  • 70% wool, 30% cashmere
  • Dry clean
  • Model wears a size M
  • Made in Italy
OVERVIEW
Exclusively showcasing at Harrods, this Alexander McQueen cardigan is embellished with a peacock feather to the chest giving a nod to the inspiration for the Autumn/Winter 2017 collection - the aestheticism of Oscar Wilde. Exquisitely crafted from an Italian-woven blend of cashmere and virgin wool, the button fastening secures to command a smart V-neckline.

40931_mcqueen_cardigan.jpg

40926_cavous.jpg

Related item:

Last edited by a moderator:
Ketamine Sun

You must be still using the crack pipe if you consider the new songs Grand. They are a Grand pile of shit and most people turn there back to the MIM video. The old man needs to call it a day.

Well, considering the addictive effects we might be all on crack here at solo which includes you.
You can stick your crackpipe where the sun don't shine.

I could be wrong, but I thought I saw a video of Morrissey's band wearing tshirts proclaiming they are members of an organization whose motto is kill all those in blue. Including mail delivery employees if they are carrying more than mail. The old school version of this organization has called for the killing of whites, babies, and Jews. So in the grand scheme of things, what's torturing a few sheep to make that ugly sweater? As for the acrylic debate, I doubt the cheap knock offs from any of the top designers Fall/Winter 17 lines have made it to Primark yet.
https://progunfighter.com/murdered-by-the-black-panthers/

READ, anon: TShirts are for the WARNING AGAINST return of black panther! MOZ WARNING the PEOPLE against it.

I could be wrong, but I thought I saw a video of Morrissey's band wearing tshirts proclaiming they are members of an organization whose motto is kill all those in blue. Including mail delivery employees if they are carrying more than mail. The old school version of this organization has called for the killing of whites, babies, and Jews. So in the grand scheme of things, what's torturing a few sheep to make that ugly sweater? As for the acrylic debate, I doubt the cheap knock offs from any of the top designers Fall/Winter 17 lines have made it to Primark yet.
https://progunfighter.com/murdered-by-the-black-panthers/

He's trolling the Black Panther stuff for outrage. When he's called on this bullshit he'll smirk gormlessly & pretend he's referring to the Marvel 'Black Panther' franchise. Obvious Troll Is Obvious. He's not even any good at trolling folk. He's a face-time attention whore but with a face like he has now, who is going to give him any media face-time? It's about time he went the Gorillaz route and just became a comic-strip as he's now such a clownish arse. He will troll anything and anyone to get attention. Desperate man.

http://marvel.com/characters/5/black_panther

He bought the £1075 designer peacock feather embellished cardigan because of its connection to Oscar Wilde.
You need to spend more time on your research :tiphat: Sir/Madam

#Boycott Low In High School

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

I saw the Oscar Wilde reference, but at the time thought that it is not reason enough to buy such a shitty brown cardigan. But you are right, and I think that's the point of it all, for Morrissey it obviously very much is. It shows that Morrissey's priorities are that an Oscar Wilde and Alexander McQueen reference comes before animal welfare. If it were the other way around, he'd not have bought the cardigan. He had to pick and choose when he made his purchasing decision. He could have picked a cardigan of a nicer colour that was not made of wool and cashmere, but that'd not have been the same for him without the Oscar Wilde and Alexander McQueen reference. I noticed before that his priorities are this way. And he is obviously not vegan enough for it to be impossible for him to wear such a cardigan of wool and cashmere. It would perhaps been better for him then to never call himself a vegan in the first place. When a "friend" discovered that I was vegetarian, she told me "I don't mind eating chicken, because I don't like chicken", as if I cared why she eats them. But maybe this was why Morrissey had this slip of the tongue during the concert in Berlin, when he said "Don't forgive" instead of "forget", because he had worn that cardigan. Doesn't have to be so, both words share the first four letters and theory has it that they are thus closely stored in the brain and it was a simple retrieval error, which can easily happen if you are tired, nervous or anything of that kind. Who knows, he has to live with his decisions, not us, we have to make our own.

This is where I draw the line! Moz implored me to throw out my $250 Kobe Beef steak, and now he wears wool? And to add insult to injury, he spends a two-night hotel room stipend on the sweater in question? Do you think you're rich or something?

Tonight I'm making a bonfire with all my Morrissey memorabilia:

CDs, t-shirts, posters, my signed copy of Your Arsenal, et al.

Oh and by they way, I just registered at the Topix Fall Out Boy Forums.
I hate Fall Out Boy with a passion. I'm gonna go troll their fans :cool:

Do you have a point you'd like to make in this debate? Or are you just randomly linking to irrelevant articles?

The article shared by Lanterns, as well as its commentaries, has a huge point in this debate. I would say it's THE POINT, because it's very difficult to replace a full wardrobe when you become vegan. It makes a lot of senses that, from the moment someone begins the process towards full veganism, that person must investigate a lot before replacing preexisting non vegan items to avoid buying new items made using another type of damaging industrial process, like underaged or exploited workers.

Benny :greatbritain::knife:will be making an historic statement within next hour !

#Steven has blood on his hands

Benny :greatbritain::knife:will be making an historic statement within next hour !

#Steven has blood on his hands

I called all the major networks who of course will be live.

--Urbanus-the-Swedish-Bitcher

im sure that if he had talked to the alexander mcqueen company he could've just bought the feather embellishment if that's what he liked so much and had it sewn onto an acrylic cardigan. not that i care but i assumed moz would've. also, not that i care that he doesnt care, im just providing him with alternative options cause it's what i do (also would've been a lot cheaper to have gone that route! this is why you need me shopping with you mozzer! save you from wasting your money on brown cardigans!)

im sure that if he had talked to the alexander mcqueen company he could've just bought the feather embellishment if that's what he liked so much and had it sewn onto an acrylic cardigan. not that i care but i assumed moz would've. also, not that i care that he doesnt care, im just providing him with alternative options cause it's what i do (also would've been a lot cheaper to have gone that route! this is why you need me shopping with you mozzer! save you from wasting your money on brown cardigans!)
Brown cardigans are nice, but you should really pair them with a nice Earth tone. Black is too severe.
That being said, I think $40-50 is a fair price for that monstrosity, and that's without getting into the animal rights issues.

Brown cardigans are nice, but you should really pair them with a nice Earth tone. Black is too severe.
That being said, I think $40-50 is a fair price for that monstrosity, and that's without getting into the animal rights issues.
might've been nice with a burgundy or port colour too! of course im always in favour of burgundy or port especially for the fall. or even a bottle green.

i would've gone up to $300. but $300 is max for cardigans because cardigans are boring, even ones with feather embellishments. if he wants boring cardigans he should just shop at the gap.

i would've gone up to $300. but $300 is max for cardigans because cardigans are boring, even ones with feather embellishments. if he wants boring cardigans he should just shop at the gap.

For a man of his wealth, $1,500 is like $300 to you and me.

STATEMENT !
BtBB :greatbritain::knife: 13/10/17

Good evening !
Funny isn't it ?
How things have changed !
Isn't it funny. When I came here many years ago and said I wanted to lead a campaign to expose Steven as a CrankFraud ! Most people on here laughed at me !
Well I have to say to those people you're not laughing now are you ?
And the reason you're so upset ! The reason you're so angry has been perfectly clear !
All the angry exchanges this morning ! You, as a bunch of limp wristed, cult worshipping bots are in blind denial to the wizard of moz.

Before I go on I would like to point out that NONE of this would have been achieved or made possible without BRUMMIE BOY. He has served this cause more than anyone and deserves all credit. Thanks BB.

Last night I set a deadline for Steven/BMG to resolve the issue of Steven parading himself on French television in a designer cardigan made up of 70% Virgin Italian wool 30% Cashmere.
The deadline given was 12:00 noon 13/10/17.
I then extended the deadline to 12:45 13/10/17.

I must now inform you all that no attempt was made by Steven/BMG to resolve the embarrassing situation.
With no other options left on the table I must now also inform you that I have handed the sorry state of affairs over to the British press.
I do not know for sure if they will take it any further, all I can do is hope and pray they do.

Benny :greatbritain::knife:

Many thanks/love/respect for all the support given and shown, too many names to mention but you know who you are.

Special thanks: Brummie Boy, Steve Barnett, Harvest Records, UncleSkinny, Johnny Barleycorn, Surface, Eric Hartman, 12 Inch, Anthony H Wilson RIP, Bowie RIP, Joe Moss RIP, Johnny, Mike and Andy, Angie, Alain Whyte. Hope I've not left anyone out, oops Evennow wherever you are.

A massive :handpointup: u to the silly cow (we all know who)

STATEMENT !
BtBB :greatbritain::knife: 13/10/17

Good evening !
Funny isn't it ?
How things have changed !
Isn't it funny. When I came here many years ago and said I wanted to lead a campaign to expose Steven as a CrankFraud ! Most people on here laughed at me !
Well I have to say to those people you're not laughing now are you ?
And the reason you're so upset ! The reason you're so angry has been perfectly clear !
All the angry exchanges this morning ! You, as a bunch of limp wristed, cult worshipping bots are in blind denial to the wizard of moz.

Before I go on I would like to point out that NONE of this would have been achieved or made possible without BRUMMIE BOY. He has served this cause more than anyone and deserves all credit. Thanks BB.

Last night I set a deadline for Steven/BMG to resolve the issue of Steven parading himself on French television in a designer cardigan made up of 70% Virgin Italian wool 30% Cashmere.
The deadline given was 12:00 noon 13/10/17.
I then extended the deadline to 12:45 13/10/17.

I must now inform you all that no attempt was made by Steven/BMG to resolve the embarrassing situation.
With no other options left on the table I must now also inform you that I have handed the sorry state of affairs over to the British press.
I do not know for sure if they will take it any further, all I can do is hope and pray they do.

Benny :greatbritain::knife:

Many thanks/love/respect for all the support given and shown, too many names to mention but you know who you are.

Special thanks: Brummie Boy, Steve Barnett, Harvest Records, UncleSkinny, Johnny Barleycorn, Surface, Eric Hartman, 12 Inch, Anthony H Wilson RIP, Bowie RIP, Joe Moss RIP, Johnny, Mike and Andy, Angie, Alain Whyte. Hope I've not left anyone out, oops Evennow wherever you are.

A massive :handpointup: u to the silly cow (we all know who)

It's been a long campaign but ultimately very satisfying:

#Cheesegate

#Pestanagate

#Parisgate

and now: #Cashmeregate

Morrissey's legacy will be that of a crank-fraud exposed to all by being debunked on Morrissey-Solo. Tonight he cowers behind his sofa in his suite, wondering how he gets out of this one. But there's no way out. He put the noose around his own neck...

Many thanks for all your work BtBB. Now it's time to kick back and wait for the 1st week album sales and the reaction of the Crank-Fraud if the numbers do not re-inflate his humasexual ego.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom