Moz tattoo

Re: Moz tatoo

I am constantly considering tattoos and next year I shall hopefully be getting a job which pays about £700 a month.

I have a few ideas floating around but really want a decent artist to draw them for me so I can see what they shall look like.

I want the following:

- I'd Love To

- You Can't Put Your Arms Around a Memory

- Born To Lose

- Morrissey

- There Is a Light That Never Goes Out

- 54-46

Love PTxx.

Street pharmacist? :p

I got my first Morrissey-related tattoo yesterday. I know it's considered a "cliché", but that song has helped me like you wouldn't believe.

(Ignore the inkwell, that was done a while ago)

009.jpg

I got my first Morrissey-related tattoo yesterday. I know it's considered a "cliché", but that song has helped me like you wouldn't believe.

(Ignore the inkwell, that was done a while ago)

009.jpg

This is a very unusal tattoo, wow!

I'm loving all the ideas I've seen on this thread. A few years ago I got "Existence is only a game..." put on my arm (no picture, sorry). But I've booked up for a newie at the end of next month. The image off one of the new t-shirts, the Lancashire one with the phoenix. What do you think?

June pay day will be the day ill finally get my 2nd moz tattoo! :D

it takes strength to be gentle and kind is the one

And will fit in nicely with my job, as im a nurse and both gentle and kind!
Will reassure my patients anyway, unlike my initial choice still ill. They wouldnt have appreciated that one :rolleyes:

:thumb:

is there a spot in the nyc were Moz fans have gone for tats? I heard something about it during the NYC tour stops. any help? Thanks!

is there a spot in the nyc were Moz fans have gone for tats? I heard something about it during the NYC tour stops. any help? Thanks!

I've gotten a couple of my moz tats from eli quinters, he works at smith street tattoo in brooklyn. Find him on myspace.

June pay day will be the day ill finally get my 2nd moz tattoo! :D

it takes strength to be gentle and kind is the one

And will fit in nicely with my job, as im a nurse and both gentle and kind!
Will reassure my patients anyway, unlike my initial choice still ill. They wouldnt have appreciated that one :rolleyes:

:thumb:

I love that! I will love your tattoo!
I'm gentle and kind and I work with animals.
Yes, your patients wouldn't have appreciated your inititial choice! :lbf:

got this yesterday for 18th birthday on the inside of my wrist

tattoo.jpg

I'm loving all the ideas I've seen on this thread. A few years ago I got "Existence is only a game..." put on my arm (no picture, sorry). But I've booked up for a newie at the end of next month. The image off one of the new t-shirts, the Lancashire one with the phoenix. What do you think?

If you are planning to spend time in continental europe / with people from there, it might get you into trouble.

Most people won't spot the Lancashire/England references or read the name closely, (they'll try to avert their eyes after the first impression)
you might get applause / critique on the connotations for the wrong reasons:

An Eagle is / was used as a national/istic symbol in several countries* here;
combined with the font, people might think you are a right wing nationalistic (potentially violent/violence rovoking) person.

A bit similiar to something that might remind you of BNP-ish imagery.

In a strong way.

The plus is you always would get a free seat in a bus,
no, almost half a bus to your own. :p

Better get a t-shirt and don't wear it 'round here.

* In Spain, the eagle came to be associated with the regime of Francisco Franco.
Coat of arms
* 'Holy Roman Empire'
* Germany, Austria, cities and districts there
* nothern italian provinces who belonged to hapsburg
* Poland
* Russia
*Serbia *Romania *Albania *Moldova

If you are planning to spend time in continental europe / with people from there, it might get you into trouble.

Most people won't spot the Lancashire/England references or read the name closely, (they'll try to avert their eyes after the first impression)
you might get applause / critique on the connotations for the wrong reasons:

An Eagle is / was used as a national/istic symbol in several countries* here;
combined with the font, people might think you are a right wing nationalistic (potentially violent/violence rovoking) person.

A bit similiar to something that might remind you of BNP-ish imagery.

In a strong way.

The plus is you always would get a free seat in a bus,
no, almost half a bus to your own. :p

Better get a t-shirt and don't wear it 'round here.

* In Spain, the eagle came to be associated with the regime of Francisco Franco.
Coat of arms
* 'Holy Roman Empire'
* Germany, Austria, cities and districts there
* nothern italian provinces who belonged to hapsburg
* Poland
* Russia
*Serbia *Romania *Albania *Moldova
Jesus Quiffa. That's really put a downer on my plans! When I asked for comments, I wasn't expecting anything like that.

Might have to have a little re-think. Although any (completely false) accusations of racist leanings as a result of this design would be quite ironic don't you think?

Jesus Quiffa. That's really put a downer on my plans! When I asked for comments, I wasn't expecting anything like that.

Might have to have a little re-think. Although any (completely false) accusations of racist leanings as a result of this design would be quite ironic don't you think?

i think you can find a better design. that tshirt imo is garbage. what does that bird have to do with morrissey or his music. alot of the shirt designs lately have been geared to certain kinds of people/cultures. i say, get something original. go to a couple different tattoo shops and look at the artist work. talk to an artist about your ideas. find a artist with a style that you like and most importantly that can actually draw. in the end you will be happy you did. trust me!

Tags
dedication do not want maori mania nice_lampshade tattoo unemployable wrapped in vag
Back
Top Bottom