New merch

I always buy mens shirts. Girly shirts look and feel like crap on me...and thereby make me look like crap. A really unnecessary invention, in my opinion.
Mens shirts size small fit me perfectly, and I think I'm not that abnormally built, so maybe you should just give 'em a try. :)

I wanted a Nico t-shirt so for my birthday last year, my brother bought me a Nico girly-tee as it was the only size he could find (he went to the Warhol Museum :o). I was comfortable enough wearing it to my high school senior year :blushing: I was pleasantly surprised, though, because for every guy that called me 'gay' for wearing it, there was a girl to say, 'You look better in it than I ever could.' :lbf:

Tote bag=I might have to freak out bc I want this so badly. Scarf would also be WONDERFUL.

If anyone going to upcoming shows feels like helping a sister out with these items, please let me know. :cool:

It's also the item to be seen in if you don't know the difference between Morrissey and The Smiths!

:lbf: I'd have kept that hidden if I were you ;)

A word of warning on the scarfs to our overseas friends - they are more like football scarfs than anything fashionable or stylish. I've got Virgil's at my flat - I'll upload a photo of it when I get home if I can.

I want to buy the bag if they still have it at Ally Pally, I liked that :)

I didn't get the chance to buy any of the merch at the weekend as it was all a bit chaotic, however I do really like the 'Sweetie Pie' t-shirt and the tote bag with black and white picture.

That's the problem I had at Brum. So went for a beer and when I came back the guy was just packing up. He gave me a sticker for free though, which was very sweet of him! Does anyone know how long it will be until they sell the current stuff in the official shop?

I wanted a Nico t-shirt so for my birthday last year, my brother bought me a Nico girly-tee as it was the only size he could find (he went to the Warhol Museum :o). I was comfortable enough wearing it to my high school senior year :blushing: I was pleasantly surprised, though, because for every guy that called me 'gay' for wearing it, there was a girl to say, 'You look better in it than I ever could.' :lbf:

Yeah, I agree that everyone should wear whatever they want to and what suits them, no matter if girl or boy, gay or straight or bi or whatever, it doesn't matter. And of course the other guys called you 'gay', they're jealous because they would never dare to wear a girly shirt. Apart from that 'gay' isn't an insult, even if they meant it as an insult. But you know that. :)

I kinda wanna see merch too.

I'm uber pissed about my Coachella shirt. I bought it and left it in my tent. Then, due to the intense heat, the threads of the shirt MELTED! I couldn't believe it! AND! AND! The silk screening started to peel away. So now I can't wear my shirt. :( ANYHOW... I hope I can buy something rad at the show.

Sounds pretty cool.. you should wear it. Don't let the sun win!

Yeah, I agree that everyone should wear whatever they want to and what suits them, no matter if girl or boy, gay or straight or bi or whatever, it doesn't matter. And of course the other guys called you 'gay', they're jealous because they would never dare to wear a girly shirt. Apart from that 'gay' isn't an insult, even if they meant it as an insult. But you know that. :)

The compliments from girls who before had never talked to me were surprising though :lbf: :D

where's the sweetie pie t shirt?

pity the t shirts aren't v neck :(

It's all tired...and the choice for women is always crap.:(

Funny that. I'm a guy and I've been disappointed a few times now that some of the women's shirts weren't made for men lol!

I dig the current M(lips)Z shirt, The Morrissey England girls skinny shirt and the old Morrissey scripted in the hot pink New York Dolls style shirt from past tours. All are girls only damn it!!

The scarf is final proof, like any was needed that Morrissey, is indeed - an 'ammer!

Irons!!!

I believe he mentioned Tony Cottee in an interview once. I'll try and find it.
If that scarf was in red and white, I'd buy it.

Back
Top Bottom