New merch

Yeah, hope so. It'd be sweet if they knocked up a special shirt too, as they did with RAH.
He must make a reference to Swords (the place) at the National 3 weeks from Monday (gulp!) And hopefully crack out a new add to the set-list; 'Children In Pieces' would be fitting. 'My Dearest Love' would be the best. Even 'Nothing Rhymed' would suffice!
It's funny but when I saw that roadsign shirt at the RAH I thought I'd seen the sign before. I'm sure someone posted it on here in one of the 'Swords' threads a while back. Was it you? I tried searching the threads but could not find it.I remember there was a shot of a Dublin Bus to Swords, and I'm sure there was a roadsign too. Perhaps Moz was browsing so-low and thought 'I'll have that!'
Also, how do you think this will go down come the 23rd ~

He's added it to his intermission video clips! :D:thumb:

I posted the bus picture, Joe. I haven't seen the roadsign one, but I could always take a snap. :thumb:

It would be great to hear something different on the setlist in the Stadium, scene of the first solo gig. A "Kill Uncle" era song would be most welcome. We can but dream...:)

R.I.P Joe Dolan. He could certainly drive a crowd wild too. :thumb:

Last edited by a moderator:
Is there anybody out there kind enough to pick me up a sweetiepie t-shirt (small) for my girlfriend?
PM me please if you are.

Is there anybody out there kind enough to pick me up a sweetiepie t-shirt (small) for my girlfriend?
PM me please if you are.

I still want one too, please! Maybe someone can ask the merchandise guy at the next concert if they will go on to the official website?

Hate to be a pain, but has anybody got pics of the new merchandise~? I'm loving the scarf, but I've got to see more!

Back
Top Bottom