New single - "Jacky's Only Happy When She's Up On The Stage"; first play on Jeremy Vine show

UPDATE Nov. 7:

Link to pre-order limited edition 7" (Dec. 8 release date) posted by an anonymous person:

Jacky's Only Happy When She's Up on the Stage / You'll Be Gone (Live) - Norman Records

Jacky’s Only Happy When She’s On Stage is the second single to be taken from Morrissey's Low In High School album, his first since 2014, which is being met with a mix of excited anticipation and ambivalence. It will be backed with a live version of You’ll Be Gone. Limited edition 7” on the massive BMG label.

Now on YouTube and other streaming / download services. Link posted by Tbevie:

Also on Spotify as a single:

Jeremy Vine has announced via twitter:

1st play on his show tomorrow 12.00pm - 2.00pm

UPDATE 9:25 PM PT:

Some posts moved to the thread:

"Jacky's Only Happy When She's Up On The Stage" - sleeve posted on @officialmoz / Twitter

41187_jackys_only_happy_sleeve.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Just Apple and Spotify...
A bit weak compared to previous efforts.
Hopefully Amazon, Google et al will catch up. Just checked in my local record shop and was given 8th December as a physical release date for vinyl too - so that technically makes it the first single after the album drops.
Here's a 320 MP3 to satiate those waiting to buy it.
https://www.sendspace.com/file/6hnjbd
Regards,
FWD.

Very funny watching the bots rush to mark posts as 'troll' because one objective opinion has less value than their objective opinion. Numbers on screens. That's what's important, right?
It is not your opinion they are rating as Troll; it is you. I think people have reached the stage where anything you post is rated negatively because they cannot understand why you still dedicate some of your life to a singer you don't like.

Each to their own, but it is a bit weird. Hey ho.

Can't say I like the new single (if that is what it is) very much, but I will give the album a go for old time's sake. I'm being sentimental rather than rational. It's the curse of old age.

I hate to say it but I'm again a bit underwhelmed by this one. The hook just isn't very strong. Same story as IWYL. His voice sounds great tho'.

It's not available on iTunes UK yet, which is a bit frustrating.

Aaaannnnd here come the ad-homs. Well done indeed, that took some effort.

MHlfAaH.png
Of course, you receive personal criticisms because you only post negatives which suggests something about you,Peter.
It's not just the arguments you post it IS about you .
Can't separate the man from the way he presents himself.

[QUOTE="Uncleskinny, post: 1987038353, member: And it IS about Brexit/UKIP.

You do not know this.[/QUOTE]
It's certainly not about UKIP.

Of course, you receive personal criticisms because you only post negatives which suggests something about you,Peter.
It's not just the arguments you post it IS about you .
Can't separate the man from the way he presents himself.

WRONG! But then you're too lazy to go do the research yourself, aren't you?

qe58n9t.jpg

I don't understand it .

Why does this English born UK hating guy who lives in Los Angeles for reasons other than the weather and its rich people friendly tax regime, keep giving exclusive plays to different BRITISH BROADCASTING CORPORATION radio stations.

I reckon we should all have to be tuning into Californian stations like KHKGKJQKNRA FM.

Is it because he's a big fan of David Attenborough documentaries?.

I think this is the problem with hearing the live version first. The studio version can sometimes sound a bit tame, in comparison. I'm sure it will grow on me the more I listen to it, especially in the context of the album.

I love it.

You know, some of you spend far too much of your precious time writing about things you don't like on the internet.

It's amusing.

When I don't like a song, I just don't listen to it.

Tags
low in high school info
Back
Top Bottom