"Open Letter to the LA Times re Morrissey" - For Britain

Reading her letter, there are 351,000 immigrants coming into Britain every year, if she is talking about the equivalent of Anaheim California.
That's a huge surge of people with no skills required, who gain entry to Britain.
How does social services cope with this increase every year?
How can that be workable ?
I would actually like a rational response, if anyone has any insight.
No response then.
Nobody is actually interested in solutions or logical answers.
Just pages of polarising arguments and name calling.
This site is pathetic.

My mama always told me I'd be judged by the company I keep, so I'd better keep good company.

And then you have this guy. This f***in' guy.

I'd love to trace how it happened. He didn't say anything controversial about Islam after 9/11 as far as I'm aware. We had the immigration thing in 2007, but that's a fairly standard whinge... It's not till 2017 that he starts this drift. How did he find out Anne Marie Waters existed? Has be been reading Douglas Murray? Etc.

I'd love to trace how it happened. He didn't say anything controversial about Islam after 9/11 as far as I'm aware. We had the immigration thing in 2007, but that's a fairly standard whinge... It's not till 2017 that he starts this drift. How did he find out Anne Marie Waters existed? Has be been reading Douglas Murray? Etc.
Morrissey announced last year that he read and much enjoyed The Strange Death of Europe by Douglas Murray and recommended it as brilliant read.

Anyone who disagrees with a liberal is a full blown Nazi standing proud in the imposing regalia of the Third Reich!

No - you literally are. You gave yourself away in your rhetoric. If you want to pretend to have 'reasonable concerns' or some kind of fact-based (though wrong) theory, don't use a standard Neo-Nazi evasion when you've just used a phrase associated with the holocaust.

No - you literally are. You gave yourself away in your rhetoric. If you want to pretend to have 'reasonable concerns' or some kind of fact-based (though wrong) theory, don't use a standard Neo-Nazi evasion when you've just used a phrase associated with the holocaust.
Of course, I'm standing in jackboots with a swastika stamped across my forehead Sieg Heiling in the air right now.

You liberals are so sensitive to anything off script it's laughable

Last edited:
No response then.
Nobody is actually interested in solutions or logical answers.
Just pages of polarising arguments and name calling.
This site is pathetic.

It's not as high as that & it doesn't take into account how many people leave the country & (sadly) pass away. It does help our services function rather than stop them functioning - though the ideal is a global economic justice that means we only have to move because we want a change & not because it's hard to survive in our location.

Morrissey announced last year that he read and much enjoyed The Strange Death of Europe by Douglas Murray and recommended it as brilliant read.
I'm not lying - he actually read and recommended it. Moz posted it on his own site last year. He also recommended 'Liberal Fascism' by Jonah Goldberg.

I'm not lying - he actually read and recommended it. Moz posted it on his own site last year. He also recommended 'Liberal Fascism' by Jonah Goldberg.

You are indeed right - I thought I recognised Murray's ideas.

Well, that's not so bad. It's a bollocks central thesis but it's not completely far right. He can be brought back from it. The liberal-left had lost its way, but under pressure from populism & God Awful Identity Politics, we're starting to sharpen up our ideas & junk some of our worst mistakes.

You are indeed right - I thought I recognised Murray's ideas.

Well, that's not so bad. It's a bollocks central thesis but it's not completely far right. He can be brought back from it. The liberal-left had lost its way, but under pressure from populism & God Awful Identity Politics, we're starting to sharpen up our ideas & junk some of our worst mistakes.
Both books are well worth reading even if you don't agree with the politics. There are some interesting points in there.

Both books are well worth reading even if you don't agree with the politics. There are some interesting points in there.

I've read them - it's part of my job to keep up with what's out there. Douglas catastrophizes to a ridiculous degree, but he's good at picking up what the current fears and tensions are.

protester.jpg

Reading her letter, there are 351,000 immigrants coming into Britain every year, if she is talking about the equivalent of Anaheim California.
That's a huge surge of people with no skills required, who gain entry to Britain.
How does social services cope with this increase every year?
How can that be workable ?
I would actually like a rational response, if anyone has any insight.
The 351,000 are the legal ones. The figure of illegals could double or even triple that number.

And yes, services can't cope, which is why for years the government have been reducing these services or closing them down completely. There is no place for social services in neoliberalism. That's the plan.

This is why the working class have more complaints about immigration than the middle class - because they rely on these services more. In other words they feel the consequences of mass immigration far more than the moneyed middle class do.

But the middle class have the media on their side, which is run by neoliberal globalists who love to encourage a chorus of name-calling ("You're a Racist! Nazi! Far Right!) whenever the working class air their genuine concerns about job competition, lack of services, hospital waiting lists, favouritism with 'positive discrimination' in social housing, rising violent crime in their local areas etc... all the things that affect them personally.

This is why middle class liberals describe mass immigration as vibrant, diverse, good for the economy, while the working class spell it out for what it really does: undermines them in every way possible. Indeed if you wanted to extinguish a whole race and class, 'replacement migration' (a term coined by the globalist UN) is the best and most effective way to do it.

Last edited:
I've read them - it's part of my job to keep up with what's out there. Douglas catastrophizes to a ridiculous degree, but he's good at picking up what the current fears and tensions are.
I agree to an extent. He's working for the Zionists to promote the big bad Muslim bogeyman, but I still thought it was an interesting if not depressing read. Goldberg's book I thought was even better as far as interesting facts go - and he's a neo-con too.

Back
Top Bottom