Madonna
16gjr6b.jpg

Diana Dors
mljt3c.jpg

Hedy Lamarr
ku892.jpg

She looks so gorgeous. :sweet:

And she was smart too! :eek:
"Though known primarily for her acting, she also co-invented an early form of spread spectrum communications technology, a key to modern wireless communication."

Last edited:
She looks so gorgeous. :sweet:

"Though known primarily for her acting, she also co-invented an early form of spread spectrum communications technology, a key to modern wireless communication."

wow how embarrassing I did not know that! Duhh!!

She was just so amazingly beautiful...breathtaking. And I adore jet black hair

wow how embarrassing I did not know that! Duhh!!

She was just so amazingly beautiful...breathtaking. And I adore jet black hair

Me too, it doesn't suit everyone though.

Dita on the other hand....:horny:

ditavon1.jpg

'In early 1933, she starred in Gustav Machatý's notorious film Ecstasy, a Czechoslovak film made in Prague, in which she played a love-hungry young wife of an indifferent old husband. Closeups of her face in orgasm, and long shots of her running nude through the woods, gave the film notoriety.'

looks like im going to the indie videostore tonight

Should I be ashamed of myself for not knowing who Ali McGraw is? *googles her* :o

Well, no, depending on how old you are. She was married to Steve McQueen. And it's her damn fault that 10% of American woman born between 1970 and 1980 are named Jennifer. :mad: It's so common.

Google this: "Love means never having to say you're sorry." And cancer isn't quite so picturesque.

Tags
nsfw
Back
Top Bottom