Question

Your idiocy knows no bounds.

People posting here are coming to David. It's his site. He is the admin. He isn't following them around the internet or luring them to his site to trap them, you fool.

The IP addresses are readily viewable by him, just as they are to ANY admin of ANY site, blog, etc. He isn't stalking anyone, you git. Besides, he has every right to check suspicious IP addresses in order to protect against site abuse; many banned users return and he the right to expose them because they are violating site TOS.

He isn't "storing" information, nor is he stalking. He is operating fully within the bounds of basic admin protocol, not to mention site TOS.

I've already indicated which elements of the terms of service you and others (including Davidt) have infringed - check the thread. I wouldn't want to have to repeat myself now would I?

Yes he may view that information as an admin (ISP) but why collect it and then make users "public" when someone posts anonymously?

- - - Updated - - -

When the TOS explicitly prohibit abusive posts, it's fairly damning that a moderator is consistently allowed to breach them.

This^^^

- - - Updated - - -

As I said. I don't give a flying f*** what your interpretation of the situation is. You're free to think you've won, if you like, I'm gonna continue to insult you, you hopeless bell. You're also free to keep on whining, like the whining shit you are. So...

8SOBPBy.gif

You seem rattled Uncle - you okay?

How desperately sad this once great site has become. It's no wonder that Morrissey despises it.

Smiler, have you heard this one?

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein

Yes I've heard that one before Reality, perhaps I just can't help stirring up trouble? As Descartes said "I am what i am"........... or was that Popeye?

I never said he was a "bastard" or "the biggest cock the world". I think he got caught up in his dispute with Morrissey (got too close to the sun and got burned) and so he lost focus, became bitter and the site now reflects that. Whenever I make a point like this, for example "Your moderators don't follow your own terms of service and you don't do anything about it - why?" more and more people seem to agree with me, especially when he doesn't answer what seems like a reasonable question.

Really? Where are these legions of people? There's you on this thread and one person playing with his socks again. Why does david have to answer you anyway? Do you pay money to this site? Pay for the server? Hold some sort of investment? Is he responsible to you in the manner in which he chooses to conduct it? It returns to once again, if you don't like it, vote with you feet and leave.

I am asked again and again "why do you come here, if you don't like it?" I've been asked this before Iona in this thread and I always respond the same. I do so rarely in the hope that the place has improved because I'm a Morrissey fan and its a Morrissey fan site. Another good question is why visit (or even run) a website about an artist that you no longer respect?

So you return find it's still the same shithole and then choose to whine about it? Why not shrug, turn around and look at something else? The internet is a big place and there is always All You Need is Motorhead waiting for your valued contribution. As you point out, there is Facebook, there is Twitter there is the Blue Rose Society. Find one that is to your liking. And besides, after all this time do you expect things to change for the "better" as you see it? Nature always resorts to chaos, never order.

Yes I've heard that one before Reality, perhaps I just can't help stirring up trouble? As Descartes said "I am what i am"........... or was that Popeye?

Oh so you are a troll.

Last edited:
Hey smiler, since you like to sing the praises of AYNIM over here, what happened to Quiffaa? Her name is just a bunch of Xs? Can't stand that woman, total creeper.

Hey smiler, since you like to sing the praises of AYNIM over here, what happened to Quiffaa? Her name is just a bunch of Xs? Can't stand that woman, total creeper.

Hi Crystal, I don't know anything about Quiffaa - sorry. I am not singing the praises of AYNIM (although it seems like a really nice place and where I go for up to date news now). Davidt is right about one thing it is better organised over here. My point is that this site seems to have lost lots of great contributors to AYNIM because of the ongoing negativity and spitefulness here.

Really? Where are these legions of people? There's you on this thread and one person playing with his socks again. Why does david have to answer you anyway? Do you pay money to this site? Pay for the server? Hold some sort of investment? Is he responsible to you in the manner in which he chooses to conduct it? It returns to once again, if you don't like it, vote with you feet and leave.

So you return find it's still the same shithole and then choose to whine about it? Why not shrug, turn around and look at something else? The internet is a big place and there is always All You Need is Motorhead waiting for your valued contribution. As you point out, there is Facebook, there is Twitter there is the Blue Rose Society. Find one that is to your liking. And besides, after all this time do you expect things to change for the "better" as you see it? Nature always resorts to chaos, never order.

Oh so you are a troll.

This isn't chaos Iona its ordered negativity.

I return, find it's still the same shithole, I shrug, go to turn around and then i notice someone being mean or someone saying something untrue and I think hang on a minute I better put that straight....

I am no troll - I haven't breached any terms of service.

When the TOS explicitly prohibit abusive posts, it's fairly damning that a moderator is consistently allowed to breach them.

2mn42tx.jpg

I never said he was a "bastard" or "the biggest cock the world". I think he got caught up in his dispute with Morrissey (got too close to the sun and got burned) and so he lost focus, became bitter and the site now reflects that. Whenever I make a point like this, for example "Your moderators don't follow your own terms of service and you don't do anything about it - why?" more and more people seem to agree with me, especially when he doesn't answer what seems like a reasonable question.

I am asked again and again "why do you come here, if you don't like it?" I've been asked this before Iona in this thread and I always respond the same. I do so rarely in the hope that the place has improved because I'm a Morrissey fan and its a Morrissey fan site. Another good question is why visit (or even run) a website about an artist that you no longer respect?

By "caught up in his dispute with Morrissey" you mean being thrown out of a concert & banned for life because someone didn't like a news story he published 7 years earlier or that he didn't want to stifle every bit of news or opinion that wasn't rose-tinted, right? :rolleyes:

The site reflects the state of Morrissey...He is a bitter old man without a record contract, whose new material is considered poor by a large portion of his audience, whose last handful of releases have been failures, who went from shipping 400,000 units to 88,000 units for a new album in a 5 year span, and who has made half a dozen insensitive or inflammatory remarks concerning topics such as race, immigration & mass murder in the last decade. He's old hat. Only the die hards even care anymore. His time has come and gone. Deal with it.

You don't know what David thinks of Morrissey, so quit being a presumptuous knob...if that is it all possible for you.

Who are these people who "more and more seem to agree with you?" I don't see anyone agreeing with you, save anonymous...and that is probably you as well.

Just go away...really. It is sad.

2mn42tx.jpg

By "caught up in his dispute with Morrissey" you mean being thrown out of a concert & banned for life because someone didn't like a news story he published 7 years earlier or that he didn't want to stifle every bit of news or opinion that wasn't rose-tinted, right? :rolleyes:

The site reflects the state of Morrissey...He is a bitter old man without a record contract, whose new material is considered poor by a large portion of his audience, whose last handful of releases have been failures, who went from shipping 400,000 units to 88,000 units for a new album in a 5 year span, and who has made half a dozen insensitive or inflammatory remarks concerning topics such as race, immigration & mass murder in the last decade. He's old hat. Only the die hards even care anymore. His time has come and gone. Deal with it.

You don't know what David thinks of Morrissey, so quit being a presumptuous knob...if that is it all possible for you.

Who are these people who "more and more seem to agree with you?" I don't see anyone agreeing with you, save anonymous...and that is probably you as well.

Just go away...really. It is sad.

It is you that is deluded Viva. Morrissey is selling out concerts all over the world, having the time of his life. You see Viva it isn't a "large portion" of his audience, its just you and three or four others here (named in this thread) who feel that way. Did you spot my earlier question "Why visit (or even run) a website about an artist that you no longer respect?" You just stopped "getting" Morrissey, it happens don't fret about it, he's always been outspoken and controversial and plain old hilarious, you just don't get it, his popularity has always had peaks and troughs, so just move on and find someone/something you do like instead of polluting the internet with all this impotent bile. Even if this is the end of his "career", so what? be critical if you like but be respectful, enjoy it while it lasts, hasn't he given enough?

Last edited:
It is you that is deluded Viva. Morrissey is selling out concerts all over the world, having the time of his life.

Rod Stewart is selling out shows around the world too...but that doesn't make him relevant or mean he isn't over the hill...and he at least has a record contract.

You see Viva it isn't a "large portion" of his audience, its just you and three or four others here (named in this thread) who feel that way.

Clearly you haven't been to/listened to/watched any of the shows from the last couple of tours. The apathy towards anything written in the last 7 years is palpable. People like the old songs & his legacy...which is why he continues to sell out shows. No one is paying money to hear 'People Are The Same Everywhere' or 'The Youngest Was The Most Loved'.

Did you spot my earlier question "Why visit (or even run) a website about an artist that you no longer respect?"

Did you spot the part where I told you to quit pretending like you have a clue how David feels? You probably didn't even read it...which would explain your general cluelessness to everything.

You just stopped "getting" Morrissey,

I didn't stop "getting" anything. He stopped having talent. He stopped caring about quality.

it happens don't fret about it,

Do I seem upset by it? :lbf:

he's always been outspoken and controversial and plain old hilarious,

Right...because nothing says "funny" like trivializing 60+ teenagers being shot to death.

you just don't get it,

You're the only person who doesn't seem to "get it" in this thread.

his popularity has always had peaks and troughs

The difference being he always had strong material to fall back on after releasing a shitty album. He's released two shitty albums in a row and apparently has two more shitty albums already written. Yep, nothing but blue skies...

so just move on and find someone/something you do like instead of polluting the internet with all this impotent bile.

Funny how that thought never occurred to you...

Even if this is the end of his "career", so what?

It is.

be critical if you like but be respectful,

No.

enjoy it while it lasts,

Enjoy what, exactly? Bad new songs from a bad new album that isn't going to be released anytime soon?

hasn't he given enough?

He really hasn't.

Venetian blinds or a ladder...^ :p

This isn't chaos Iona its ordered negativity.

That is your bias coming through. There is a lot of positive on this site. You just choose to focus on the negativity. David or this site doesn't "order" anything. Positive comments are not outlawed. You are free to comment how you like. That the balance as you see it is 'negative' is a reflection of some members sentiment. They are entitled to hold those views.

I return, find it's still the same shithole, I shrug, go to turn around and then i notice someone being mean or someone saying something untrue and I think hang on a minute I better put that straight....

I see.

ohne-titel.jpg

I am no troll - I haven't breached any terms of service.

Definition

2. troll

One who purposely and deliberately (that purpose usually being self-amusement) starts an argument in a manner which attacks others on a forum without in any way listening to the arguments proposed by his or her peers.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=troll

eg

That is your bias coming through. There is a lot of positive on this site. You just choose to focus on the negativity. David or this site doesn't "order" anything. Positive comments are not outlawed. You are free to comment how you like. That the balance as you see it is 'negative' is a reflection of some members sentiment. They are entitled to hold those views.

I see.

ohne-titel.jpg

Definition

2. troll

One who purposely and deliberately (that purpose usually being self-amusement) starts an argument in a manner which attacks others on a forum without in any way listening to the arguments proposed by his or her peers.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=troll

eg

Fair enough I'm all for different opinions but that negative opinion is a reflection of just a few members of the forum (rather than some) and they are allowed to disproportionally dominate the site and flout the rules. Obviously since all this has happened there are less and less positive posters left.

but I am listening to the arguments, (between the abuse) when they come (which isn't often) therefore I am not a troll.

Last edited:
Rod Stewart is selling out shows around the world too...but that doesn't make him relevant or mean he isn't over the hill...and he at least has a record contract.

Clearly you haven't been to/listened to/watched any of the shows from the last couple of tours. The apathy towards anything written in the last 7 years is palpable. People like the old songs & his legacy...which is why he continues to sell out shows. No one is paying money to hear 'People Are The Same Everywhere' or 'The Youngest Was The Most Loved'.

Did you spot the part where I told you to quit pretending like you have a clue how David feels? You probably didn't even read it...which would explain your general cluelessness to everything.

I didn't stop "getting" anything. He stopped having talent. He stopped caring about quality.

Do I seem upset by it? :lbf:

Right...because nothing says "funny" like trivializing 60+ teenagers being shot to death.

You're the only person who doesn't seem to "get it" in this thread.

The difference being he always had strong material to fall back on after releasing a shitty album. He's released two shitty albums in a row and apparently has two more shitty albums already written. Yep, nothing but blue skies...

Funny how that thought never occurred to you...

It is.

No.

Enjoy what, exactly? Bad new songs from a bad new album that isn't going to be released anytime soon?

He really hasn't.

You are a bit of an odd ball....and yes you do seem upset. The Rod Stewart comparison doesn't hold up (apples/oranges).

I have been to the last few tours - have you? Brixton was amazing. There are interviews from the crowd from that night on youtube - I think you're on your own in thinking nobody enjoyed it.

I can't see anyone else out there writing songs like 'People Are The Same Everywhere' or 'The Youngest Was The Most Loved' - I like them both and would (and do) pay to see them performed.

I don't think the last album was particularly strong, mainly because it contained too many songs we'd already heard studio recordings of. I think in honesty that the last three albums came too quickly. Had there been two albums instead of three (with a break in-between) then maybe they would have been more successful. I think he spread his output a bit thin in my humble opinion and the compilation albums didn't help, again this is nothing new. His song selection has never been perfect, Nobody Loves Us was a B-side remember.

He wasn't trivializing anything by the way, in context he was making a point about animal cruelty if you haven't noticed he's always been quite passionate and outspoken about that, but that's another story (covered over and over again at the time.)

He does have new strong material "Action is my middle name" is great and "Art-hounds" is wonderful. I love both of those songs. Honestly hearing Art-hounds live was one of my favorite Morrissey moments ever. His voice seems to get stronger and stronger.

I know (admittedly) a little bit about how Davidt feels from what he's said on here - why don't you answer my question instead of dodging it?

The rest of your post comes across like mental illness, ("He stopped having talent"....really? "Bad new songs from a bad new album" - have you heard it lol?.....hasn't he given enough? - "He really hasn't".???) Its like you are hoping against hope that he fails. Unfortunately for you I think he will disappoint you again soon.
The long break means there are plenty of new songs to choose from and the autobiography will no doubt be a number one best seller. Time will tell Viva....

Last edited:
You are a bit of an odd ball....and yes you do seem upset. The Rod Stewart comparison doesn't hold up (apples/oranges).

I have been to the last few tours - have you? Brixton was amazing. There are interviews from the crowd from that night on youtube - I think you're on your own in thinking nobody enjoyed it.

I can't see anyone else out there writing songs like 'People Are The Same Everywhere' or 'The Youngest Was The Most Loved' - I like them both and would (and do) pay to see them performed.

I don't think the last album was particularly strong, mainly because it contained too many songs we'd already heard studio recordings of. I think in honesty that the last three albums came too quickly. Had there been two albums instead of three (with a break in-between) then maybe they would have been more successful. I think he spread his output a bit thin in my humble opinion and the compilation albums didn't help, again this is nothing new. His song selection has never been perfect, Nobody Loves Us was a B-side remember.

He wasn't trivializing anything by the way, in context he was making a point about animal cruelty if you haven't noticed he's always been quite passionate and outspoken about that, but that's another story (covered over and over again at the time.)

He does have new strong material "Action is my middle name" is great and Art-hounds is wonderful. I love both of those songs. Honestly hearing Art-hounds live was one of my favorite Morrissey moments ever. His voice seems to get stronger and stronger.

I know (admittedly) a little bit about how Davidt feels from what he's said on here - why don't you answer my question instead of dodging it?

The rest of your post comes across like mental illness, (He stopped having talent....really? "Bad new songs from a bad new album" - have you heard it lol?.....hasn't he given enough? - He really hasn't.???) Its like you are hoping against hope that he fails. Unfortunately for you I think he will disappoint you again soon.
The long break means there are plenty of new songs to choose from and the autobiography will no doubt be a number one best seller. Time will tell Viva....

Dude go find a f***ing friend to talk to...or mate, or whatever the hell you people call them over there. Jesus Christ. Enough is enough.

We're here. We're part of this site. We're regular posters. When we violate TOS we are warned/penalized/whatever, just like anyone else. We all have rap sheets.

We know how to handle ourselves at this point. We're (probably) gonna be around for awhile. Deal with it.

Back
Top Bottom