Security and Cameras

qbertplaya

how insane/dilligent have security been on the tour so far? the last time i saw moz, in oct. 2004 at radio city, the security were scrutinizing bags and pockets and hats way more heavily than usual. i was forced to check in my digital camera despite hiding it pretty well, i thought. i'm wondering if it was special for moz cos i've brought my camera into that venue before for other artists and was not bothered. anyone have any similar experiences this tour?

any advice would be most appreciated. i have a small camera and would only take a few shots for my memories. if they're gonna be tough throughout the tour, i might as well leave it at home.

ta.

hE WANTS YOU ALL THERE.

I had sweet, kind, Board of Trustee's patting me down in Stockton for a good look at my cigar... to say nothing of the real deal.

SECURITY IS UNPREPARED. A, for all his suggestions, gets ignored. 'A' will lineback you into next life if you are not carefull... or 11 turns into 86 real quick.

Sneak. Sneak. Sneak.
then
Post. Post. Post for the rest of us unlucky souls.

11 Susan

hE WANTS YOU ALL THERE.

I had sweet, kind, Board of Trustee's patting me down in Stockton for a good look at my cigar... to say nothing of the real deal.

SECURITY IS UNPREPARED. A, for all his suggestions, gets ignored. 'A' will lineback you into next life if you are not carefull... or 11 turns into 86 real quick.

Sneak. Sneak. Sneak.
then
Post. Post. Post for the rest of us unlucky souls.

11 Susan
This is another reason why people shouldn't smoke crack.

This is another reason why people shouldn't smoke crack.

I have been to Stockton & Sparks. Reading between the lines was something I mastered in third grade English.

PS/ I like the yellow-of your photo avatar. It reminds me of a sea-side town, toilet rushing water down down.

I have been to Stockton & Sparks. Reading between the lines was something I mastered in third grade English.

PS/ I like the yellow-of your photo avatar. It reminds me of a sea-side town, toilet rushing water down down.
Well, I'm glad you mastered reading between the lines in Third Grade. Maybe now, at this point in your life, you can learn how to write and construct coherent sentences. But I fear we may be too late for that :(

Well, I'm glad you mastered reading between the lines in Third Grade. Maybe now, at this point in your life, you can learn how to write and construct coherent sentences. But I fear we may be too late for that :(

TROLL'S always come wearing the colors of McDonald's Happy Meals.

YELLOW=RED

Just got back from Paramount Oakland, and have such regrets about not bringing my camera in. My cellphone takes crappy pictures, but better than nothing!
They checked my ticket, had me open my dark purse, looked in it for a millisecond and let me in. I could have put the camera in my pocket, on the bottom of my purse, in my bra!
If they had found it, I would have backed my way out, gone to another entrance, and if still unsuccessful, gone back to the car to store the camera. Hope this helps someone else!

oh the weezer dood strikes again :D

Not really! Lesely Anne can devour all of those in her path in one blow! He better watch out! Humiliation is a-comin his way!

how insane/dilligent have security been on the tour so far? the last time i saw Moz, in Oct. 2004 at radio city, the security were scrutinizing bags and pockets and hats way more heavily than usual. i was forced to check in my digital camera despite hiding it pretty well, i thought. i'm wondering if it was special for moz cos i've brought my camera into that venue before for other artists and was not bothered. anyone have any similar experiences this tour?

any advice would be most appreciated. i have a small camera and would only take a few shots for my memories. if they're gonna be tough throughout the tour, i might as well leave it at home.

ta.

It really all depends on the venue.

At Stockton I could not get a real camera in, but there were a lot of cell phone cameras.

At Sparks, I heard security/ticket taker say that cameras would be confiscated if seen being used but I saw no one searched entering the venue. And during the show saw lots of cameras used and none confiscated.

I would say take your camera. Worst case you will have to take it back to your car. Except if it is a GA show and you have your place in line and will loose a good spot in the venue if you have to go back.

I would say take your camera. Worst case you will have to take it back to your car. Except if it is a GA show and you have your place in line and will loose a good spot in the venue if you have to go back.

Exactly, so is anybody in GA taking their camera? or has anyone been able to sneak it in without getting busted?

My idea is to go with 2 cameras.

Have one in the pocket and the other one hidden well (for example hanging on your back under the jacket). When they find the one in the pocket, you can put on a little show and reluctantly allow them to check it.

Or if they find both, you can try a different entrance ...

Not really! Lesely Anne can devour all of those in her path in one blow! He better watch out! Humiliation is a-comin his way!
Well, Lezzy better have a big mouth to devour me in one blow...I'm rather well endowed.

Well, Lezzy better have a big mouth to devour me in one blow...I'm rather well endowed.

pffff now that you brag about it, we all know it's not true. as do you. perhaps stop pushing the sex factor, and rely on your personality factor when "picking up chicks"...although I either way you won't get very far. Ta-da, sorry!

Back
Top Bottom