Sneaking cameras?

I had one of those plastic single use cameras in my bag going into the Orlando show and security was oblivious. Many cameras actually have faux metallic plastic bodies, so you should check yours. My friend said the Boca search was very lax, and she regrets not bringing a camera. You just can't tell. Good luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't know about that particular venue, but none of the ones I've ever been to have ever made anyone shake their bras.

have you ever seen the episode of friends where joey send chandler to his tailor to get a suit , the guy fitting the suit gropes him and when he goes back to joey , joey says "thats how the do pants" and chandler replies "in jail"

i think it is the same issue with the bra shaking :eek:

Wear a skirt with a pair of shorts underneath, and stick the camera in the shorts. Yeah, it might look strange sticking your hand up your skirt, but at least you'll have pictures.

Wear a skirt with a pair of shorts underneath, and stick the camera in the shorts. Yeah, it might look strange sticking your hand up your skirt, but at least you'll have pictures.

you my friend have obviously never been to scotland ... we call them kilts

men dressed as woman are still frowned upon in glasgow

i myself have issues with putting to my eye what has been near my balls

you my friend have obviously never been to scotland ... we call them kilts

men dressed as woman are still frowned upon in glasgow

i myself have issues with putting to my eye what has been near my balls

Um, I'm a girl, so I wear skirts.

Decided not to bring my camera in and boy am I glad I didn't. I brought my cellphone out once in the PIT and had security all over me!!! I have never seen a venue so strict!!!!! :eek:

Back
Top Bottom