So. Does Morrissey "pitch" or "catch"?

wat a shit thread

i believe he has a wonderful 'Bowling average' and his 'maiden over' is something to marvel at?

He lived in LA for seven years, you never know. :o
no he still uses a knife to eat his supper and has tea in a tea cup, not a indecent "mug".

If he pitches, he's definately the "closer." ;)

Oh boy-bottom of the barrel stuff.But seeing as you`ve asked PITCH,and I refused to believer catch EVER.

*blows a raspberry*

Another low for Morrissey-Solo. Poison the troll.

I think he is both, but on "You Have Killed Me", he is talking about "entered me", so he definitely catches. Of course, he goes on to sing, "And you did your best but(t)", so I think he also pitches.

I personally think that Morrissey probably swallows more cum than catch in his arse, though. The way he handles the microphone nowadays, it's pretty obvious he likes giving fellatio.

I think he is both, but on "You Have Killed Me", he is talking about "entered me", so he definitely catches. Of course, he goes on to sing, "And you did your best but(t)", so I think he also pitches.

I personally think that Morrissey probably swallows more cum than catch in his arse, though. The way he handles the microphone nowadays, it's pretty obvious he likes giving fellatio.

In the words of Buzz Lightyear to Woody......YOU are one saaaaad STRANGE little man......

In the words of Buzz Lightyear to Woody......YOU are one saaaaad STRANGE little man......

Are you homophobic? Why do you hate gays? Would you be one yourself? The closet is a sad place to hide, there's hardly any air in there!

I'm out of the closet and couldn't be happier since. I celebrate Morrissey's liberation and you should too.

I love happy people....:D

Back
Top Bottom