Statement by Jesse Tobias about Kristeen Young and Tony Visconti Facebook comments - true-to-you.net

Jesse Tobias statement - true-to-you.net

13 June 2014

It's been quite Disheartening to see the "Facebook" Hatred thrown about by Our Former Friends/ Working Partners Kristeen Young and Tony Visconti.
I do feel that Someone needs to Speak Up for Moz in this situation as it is unbearable to watch people you once trusted , Attack and Pick Away at your Friend.
In my experience ANYONE associated with the Morrissey Camp know they are solely there because of Morrissey himself.
He chooses to tour/ work with certain people.
For Kristeen and Tony Visconti to go on about Her being better off now, without considering Morrissey's 9 years of help and promotion is Very Disappointing.
Only speaking from my experience, with the crew and Moz falling ill in Miami, for Kristeen to deny she was truly sick seems disingenuous.
I was told after the show in Miami by Crew and Security that there was some concern because Kristeen was obviously unwell.
Our crew then tried to keep her at a reasonable distance but being in such close quarters for months these things sometimes happen.
I am Upset that in this situation Kristeen could not take the tour as a whole into consideration and just comply with the postponement announcement.
One could only assume it was necessary for her to justify herself and ultimately receive some promotion out of the matter.
This combined with Tony Visconti's Parrot Like affirmation on "Facebook" that "she is better off, is Morrissey Capable of being handled?" is Repulsive.
This is a MAN who worked closely with us on a record and several sessions that Suddenly flips into Schoolgirl mode with "yeah you tell em" Chatter...??

Good Riddance to False Friends.

Jesse Tobias

Media:

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Article: Statement by Jesse Tobias about Kristeen Young and Tony Visconti Facebook comments - tr

No one screengrabbed the thread? I would have liked to have read that. I was on TV's FB page and there's just a post about how he had to get rid of his previous thread... I want to know what it said :squiffy:

Basically, it was just him whining and talking shit, and loads of people kissing his ass.

Re: Article: Statement by Jesse Tobias about Kristeen Young and Tony Visconti Facebook comments - tr

KY never claimed that she didn't look unwell. She said that it wasn't infectious because it was an allergy and had proof. It's a statement that could have been verified or dis-proven. This doesn't address that.

I think the point the statements from the Moz camp aren't crystallizing is that regardless of what Kristeen was diagnosed with, the "tour" wanted to take the 'better safe than sorry' approach. She was ill and didn't know what with before seeing a doctor, so the plans were probably put into play for her to skip some dates before she was even diagnosed. Once she found out it was allergies and the meds were working she obviously refused to go along with the game plan of being cautious, and made her public statement about not having a virus -- from which all hell spun loose.

Clearly, the entire touring company thinks of themselves as a unit, and everyone must do what needs to be done in order to keep that unit intact, however the buck has to stop somewhere. At the end of the day, whether many of us can fathom the notion or not, Moz is the CEO of Morrissey, Inc. and has to make the tough calls for the greater good of the MANY mouths that are fed via his business. As selfish as everyone always paints Morrissey I don't believe for a second he isn't über aware of the gravity of having many livelihoods dependent on him.

But...but...where's Arturo's facebook statement? ;)

No one screengrabbed the thread? I would have liked to have read that. I was on TV's FB page and there's just a post about how he had to get rid of his previous thread... I want to know what it said :squiffy:

The highlights were Kristeen saying she is now being harassed daily by successful, rich, white men (the same men she made herself dependent on) and Tony referring to Jesse as a pathetic little guitar player who was looking to get a pat on the head. Oh, all while the sycophants were telling them both how classy and above-it-all they're behaving.

The highlights were...Tony referring to Jesse as a pathetic little guitar player who was looking to get a pat on the head.

Last edited by a moderator:

Gratuitous users of the world unite!

Haven't you all found it sort of heart warming how Kristeen Young's 70 year old sugar-daddy/pimp has been sticking up for her?

Brings a tear to my eye.

Here we go with Peter Hogg again.

This post was referring to Morrissey. Kristeen Young has not been stumbling on stage high on drugs.

Actually, it was referring to Kristeen. I don't happen to believe it but the reference was to Kristeen.

LOL. Funny summary.

I like Jesse Tobias for being a good buddy to my hero, Morrissey. But Kristeen Young was also his friend. But then Moz, Tobias, and Young had a difference of opinion about whether or not Young was contagious. Someone started sporting an attitude. Didn't Tony Visconti have a bad attitude when he rejected an offer to produce a Smiths album?

Hmmmm....

On Tony Visconti's Facebook page.

This is so damn funny. TV has taken KY's career NOWHERE. He's latched on to both Bowie and Morrissey trying to get her off the ground and has FAILED MISERABLY. Along comes some third-rate comic, who hooks her up with Dave Grohl, which will be the only chance in hell of Young making it. I think what we're witnessing is TV releasing some pent-up frustration of his complete lack of success guiding Young's career. How long have they worked together? 15 years?

Re: Statement about KY and TV comments on facebook by Jesse Tobias

If she was kicked off the tour for being honest, then she was wronged, and Visconti is taking her side because he's known her a long time and cares about her and doesn't like to see his friend wronged. Any good friend would do the same. Not that hard to understand.

I believe Visconti and KY are/were a couple.

who gives a flying f$ck about KY jelly and Tony V. I have never heard of either one of them till I saw Morrissey perform four times last year and stumbled upon this website. I am just a mom looking for an exciting night out hoping to hear " death of a disco dancer". enough with the blame game and just put on a god d@mn show. most of us have little to look forward to and this tour was something. I mean if we did, would we be on here? let's be honest, peoples.

^it's about HOW you defend your (girl)friend/whatevs.

Here we go with Peter Hogg again.

Peter Hogg ?
No mention of him in the autobiography ?
How strange indeed !

I'm sure he'll turn up in the re-issued/revived editions.

Re: Statement about KY and TV comments on facebook by Jesse Tobias

I believe Visconti and KY are/were a couple.

Visconti thinks they're a couple, Kristeen thinks Visconti is a living credit card, spending his money going to St. Louis to f*** around behind his back, an interesting relationship.

Tony said this about Jesse;
"Oh, the truly little minds who think they can bring me down. Lie away little guitar player, I hope you got your pat on the head."

Honestly, Kirsteen Young's story seems a lot more believable. We have seen this stuff from Moz over and over. But what I find funny, more so from TV than KY. Is that the way they talk is as if they have been wanting to say this stuff and have a go for ages. They're not talking like people who are shocked at this turn of events and devastated that this man has dumped them, they talk as if this has finally given them the chance to take aim. As I say, Visconti more so. But then what that says to me is that if that is the case and they were so unhappy then why didn't they just leave sooner? Answer is, they're coat tail riders. Visconti is c***-struck by KY, and she NEEDS Morrissey. They can toot their horns all they want about how things will be so much better now that she is going to move on and up, but reality is, as I'd suspect, that as soon as this dies down she knows her career is headed for suburban cafe gigs. Morrissey is a dick, they knew he was a dick, but they were happy to keep hanging on as long as they could.

This. I'd also like to add that Jesse's point is plausible (which nobody has addressed) that KY used the moment to call out the lying as a last ditch effort to perform a publicity stunt to push her failed LP. Grohl didn't work. Boz didn't work. Another tour didn't work. She was DESPERATE to get some press. I bet you a dollar she and Tony were scheming to pull a stunt like this from the get-go.

^ and…

"A 'man' who uses the word 'girl' as an insult. I don't think much of a man like that."

Yeah that's awful Toni!

Meanwhile, Kristeen Young on fb "Statement to the statement to the statement of the statement for the statement. Over. It. Although, I'm thinking about passing Susie a note in gym class about it."

So, a 'woman' and 'supposed feminist' likening it all to bitchy schoolGIRL nonsense, which she is allegedly above despite providing a running commentary on fb, the virtual equivalent of 'passing notes'

Well, I don;t think much of a woman like that. Or her apologists who are stirring the pot more than anyone.

KY and TV have been making low-grade nasty comments like this on facebook about Morrissey for years and then deleting them. They've been using Morrissey for a very long time. They are shit people.

Back
Top Bottom