Tell me all about...Morrisseys sexuality

Whats' the big mystery? He's obviously a gay man, who, for whatever reason, isn't an extremely sexually active person, at least not in the traditional sense. I would've thought that was apparent.

Whats' the big mystery? He's obviously a gay man, who, for whatever reason, isn't an extremely sexually active person, at least not in the traditional sense. I would've thought that was apparent.

Maybe for some, but for others like me who have only been following him the past year, not so apparent. Plus, his sexuality is debatable, nothing is OBVIOUS with Morrissey :)

Maybe for some, but for others like me who have only been following him the past year, not so apparent. Plus, his sexuality is debatable, nothing is OBVIOUS with Morrissey :)

It's only debatable if you haven't been into him for very long. Listen to all his albums, Smiths and Solo, read the lyrics, read Morrissey and Marr, (Scandal and Passion and Saint Morrissey would probably be good supplemental material)...... And you will come to the inevitable conclusion Morrissey is gay. There is simply no other way to see it.

Well said...
This should be a mandatory read that people need to read and click a box to confirm that they read it before registering for a name on the bulletin board :)

Maybe we shouldn't talk about it until after he gets back from Iran.

It's only debatable if you haven't been into him for very long. Listen to all his albums, Smiths and Solo, read the lyrics, read Morrissey and Marr, (Scandal and Passion and Saint Morrissey would probably be good supplemental material)...... And you will come to the inevitable conclusion Morrissey is gay. There is simply no other way to see it.

Sorry, I have to say that I haven't yet come to this "inevitable conclusion Morrissey is gay." Looking at everything he's said in interviews, I still see that Morrissey is more bisexual than purely homosexual, or at least open to having a relationship with a woman. (Hell, he could be heterosexual too!) Two of my best friends are gay men and they would never utter any of the words Morrissey has about being "open" to women. Nor have they lusted after busty pin-ups like Diana Dors. Maybe my friends are just "gayer" than Morrissey, but sorry, I just don't see it as an obvious thing at all.

Sorry if someone already mentioned this:

Has he slept with women?

''Yes. I feel completely open. If I met somebody tomorrow, male or female, and they loved me and I loved them, I would openly proclaim that I loved them, regardless of what they were. I think people should be loved whatever their gender, whatever their age. I am open to everything. I accept that my experience is different from that of most men. But I feel reasonably normal. I don't feel like a freak. My world is bigger. I never lived in a small town with small morals. I don't want to take drugs. I don't, so far as I am aware, want to take part in activities such as group sex. I'm actually a reasonably conservative, boring person.''

-From Observer, December, 1992

Sorry if someone already mentioned this:

Has he slept with women?

''Yes. I feel completely open. If I met somebody tomorrow, male or female, and they loved me and I loved them, I would openly proclaim that I loved them, regardless of what they were. I think people should be loved whatever their gender, whatever their age. I am open to everything. I accept that my experience is different from that of most men. But I feel reasonably normal. I don't feel like a freak. My world is bigger. I never lived in a small town with small morals. I don't want to take drugs. I don't, so far as I am aware, want to take part in activities such as group sex. I'm actually a reasonably conservative, boring person.''

Well, that certainly gives us some hope... :o Though the interview is from 1992 and his views might have changed since then. He also might have been sarcastic when giving this interview, so heaven knows. But a girl can dream... :p

Well, that certainly gives us some hope... :o Though the interview is from 1992 and his views might have changed since then. He also might have been sarcastic when giving this interview, so heaven knows. But a girl can dream... :p

hahaha yeah i'm not really gay or anything... but something about Morrissey..... hahaha.

yeah 92 was a while ago. But i don't see him as one to change his views on something like that you know?

I think morrissey leans towards the gay side of bisexuality. hehe I'm not sure there is such a thing but, sorry Frinkers, thought he may have in the past, I just can't imagine him with a woman now.

Nevertheless....

Staring in the window of the
shop that never opens
planning my selection from
all the treats inside
should I take as I desire oh
shall I oh shall I
or should I hang around to be enticed inside.

I'm trying to explain to myself
I can have both
I'm trying to explain to the voice inside
I can have both
I can have both
There's nobody around to say no
who've brainwashed this small shy boy inside
he doesn't know
he can have both
Smiling through the window to the
one who never serves you
I've not been feeling myself tonight
should I take as I feel like it
well shall I oh shall I
or should I wait and hope to be dragged inside

I can have both
there's no need to choose
because I can have both
there's no need to choose.

I think morrissey leans towards the gay side of bisexuality. hehe I'm not sure there is such a thing but, sorry Frinkers, thought he may have in the past, I just can't imagine him with a woman now.

Nevertheless....

Staring in the window of the
shop that never opens
planning my selection from
all the treats inside
should I take as I desire oh
shall I oh shall I
or should I hang around to be enticed inside.

I'm trying to explain to myself
I can have both
I'm trying to explain to the voice inside
I can have both
I can have both
There's nobody around to say no
who've brainwashed this small shy boy inside
he doesn't know
he can have both
Smiling through the window to the
one who never serves you
I've not been feeling myself tonight
should I take as I feel like it
well shall I oh shall I
or should I wait and hope to be dragged inside

I can have both
there's no need to choose
because I can have both
there's no need to choose.

EXACTLY.He` said this before that hes not particularly sexual but open to falling in love with either sexes.Which makes hi bisexual.

I'm not sure how i feel about bisexuals really.On the one hand it makes them very open un biased people who see the good and beauty in both male and female.

then again it might make them dirty little sods that just want to shag anything.;)

then again it might make them dirty little sods that just want to shag anything.;)

:rolleyes: what makes you think they have a choice in being bisexual?

35haveafagcopy.jpg

You ARE a Farker!

I don't, so far as I am aware, want to take part in activities such as group sex. I'm actually a reasonably conservative, boring person.''

My gay male friends love group sex (or at least threesomes/foursomes)!
So Mozza is an anomaly. :rolleyes:
or he must be straight! yay!

My gay male friends love group sex (or at least threesomes/foursomes)!
So Mozza is an anomaly. :rolleyes:
or he must be straight! yay!

no he`s just got class and is a gentleman.:)

and he doesn't want to get all sticky!

:sick:Yuk.Call me old fashioned but group sex is a definate no no.

come to think about it sex with one other person is out too.:p

best sticking to the solo type.

Saves on the washing bills.:D

Back
Top Bottom