tell us about the last Film you saw

3572-1.jpg

Just finished watching it now. I remember seein' it in the theaters only one time, but it's not too late for me to believe in fairies.:)

Saw Iron Man 2 last night, really enjoyed it, the whole cast was good and RDJ was awesome as usual :D.
I only got mad during the credits when I noticed that they'd given Brian Johnson credit for Highway to Hell, when it was Bon Scott who wrote that song with Angus and Malcolm.
But that nerdy quibble aside I thoroughly enjoyed the movie :thumb:.

Saw Iron Man 2 last night, really enjoyed it, the whole cast was good and RDJ was awesome as usual :D.
I only got mad during the credits when I noticed that they'd given Brian Johnson credit for Highway to Hell, when it was Bon Scott who wrote that song with Angus and Malcolm.

:sweet: I love a woman who waits for all the credits. I love a man too but I think you're a woman. :p They work hard on those films, so disrespectful to get up and leave, even if you gots ta pee. :D

:sweet: I love a woman who waits for all the credits. I love a man too but I think you're a woman. :p They work hard on those films, so disrespectful to get up and leave, even if you gots ta pee. :D

LOL I'm certainly a laaaaaady :p.
We mostly sat through the credits to see if there was any teaser clip at the end, and there was :thumb:.

They didn't JUST play Shoot To Thrill and Highway To Hell in the movie, did they? Then, what's the f***in' point for them to release a whole soundtrack album?! Doesn't make any sense!

They didn't JUST play Shoot To Thrill and Highway To Hell in the movie, did they? Then, what's the f***in' point for them to release a whole soundtrack album?! Doesn't make any sense!

Yep from what I remember those were the only 2 AC/DC tracks in the film, they kind of bookended the whole thing (Shoot to Thrill at the beginning, Highway to Hell at the end). Seems a bit weird since the soundtrack is all AC/DC, and then they couldn't even get the Highway to Hell writing credits right in the film :crazy:.

A Single Man (dir. Tom Ford 2009)

I finally watched it yesterday, really impressive debut.
Colin Firth is perfectly portraying a lonely college professer who lost his love of life by a car accident.
Look forward to watch Ford's next film if he decides to continue film making.

200px-Ghostwriterlarge.jpg

I've just seen The Ghost. It stars Ewan McGregor, who is handed the task of being the ghost writer for a former prime minister (Brosnan) who is accused of war crimes. Intrigue and tension follows throughout this film as the ghost suddenly realises that all is not what it seems. It's really well directed by Roman Polanski and has good performances from all the main cast. Well worth a look.

I went to see the new ''Clash of the Titans''.
No where near as good as the original (with the fit bird from 'Black Beauty' in it:horny:) but it was alright....

I saw Iron Man 2, it was great, I love RDJ, i know he's only 5'8" on a good day but that's no deterrant ;)

I still think Terrence Howard should have been Rhodey again. Don Cheadle is not an action hero!

Looking forward to more Favreau/Avengers action...

387px-It%27s_All_About_Love_poster.JPG

It's all about love, it was made in 2003 but for some strange reason I didn't see it until recently, think it was one of the first english movies made by Thomas Vinterberg. It's an apocalyptic science fiction.....or a dream.

was it any good?

Yes, you should see it! I love Thomas Vinterberg, he makes such great movies....if you have never seen any films made by him I suggest starting with The Celebration (Festen in danish), which is a "real" dogma film.

(PS. I got a job....and there is something wrong with the electricity here, can't use the oven....going mad!)

Yes, you should see it! I love Thomas Vinterberg, he makes such great movies....if you have never seen any films made by him I suggest starting with The Celebration (Festen in danish), which is a "real" dogma film.

(PS. I got a job....and there is something wrong with the electricity here, can't use the oven....going mad!)

I'll keep an eye out for it

Last edited:
sleeper_ver2.jpg

I laughed so hard 'til my bladder was as full as the Atlantic Ocean. This movie was so f***in' hilarious!! Is it possible for people to freeze themselves into the future?:lbf::lbf::lbf:

Young-victoria.jpg

I rented this to watch tonight depending on if we go to an Angels game or not, then tomorrow. I guess it's backwards since I haven't seen it yet but I'm sure that I'll absolutely love it since it's a love story and in the trailer there was a scene where the queen was sick of signing stuff. Or maybe not, I'll let you know. :p

I'll absolutely love it since it's a love story and in the trailer there was a scene where the queen was sick of signing stuff. Or maybe not, I'll let you know. :p

I think you get a glimpse of young Vicky's breasts and Alby's buttocks.
(but that could just be my memory playing tricks with me)
I liked it anyway.

Tags
film movies
Back
Top Bottom