The Drivel Thread

Colored pencil
17118351691906470189053395210151.jpg

Staircase and Oboe Concerto are the only decent songs on it. The rest are shit.
Wrong. Apart from Earth is the Loneliest Planet they are all bangers, the deluxe version even more so.
The whole UK Deluxe album has grown on me. I used to have trouble with Drag the River, but I like it now.

What the hell kind of a name is precious? I bet Morrissey thought her name was super DUMB! anyone got a video clip??
I just stumbled on this clip where Morrissey pulls her in for a hug on stage by her hand. Tons of stage invasions. Precious is the one with the super frizzy black hair, and a red hoodie.

Last edited:
I wonder if this was before or after he publicly refused her a hug? But you're right.
Found the concert where Morrissey called Precious up on stage, but instead of just hugging him, she asked him if she could, and he said he was busy or something like that. Surely she kicked herself for not just going for it. I haven’t rewatched it, since the first time I saw it a while ago, so I don’t know exactly what he said, but I’ve cued it up in this video to start when Morrissey calls for Precious. I’ll watch it too, after I’ve posted it.

So, Morrissey denied her a hug on March 15th, 2023, but gave it to her on March 16th, 2023. Hahaha

Tags
anxiety bloody awful poetry testing the waters trying to feel good in your own skin trying to make friends wanting to alleviate anxiety wanting to feel safe to be honest wanting to have integrity
Back
Top Bottom