The Rock of Love thread

That's funny....Seasick, you'll have to go so that you can contribute your findings to this thread. :thumb:

You know I went to one strip club in my life just recently (Platinum Plus) and I said I'd never step foot in one again, but I might have to make an exception this time. ;)

Funny thing is that Heartbreakers does not have the most savory reputation among the strip clubs in town. It is also less than a mile from where I work.

I was getting my oil changed at the Firestone across the street a few months back and while I was gazing out the window, I watched a man and a woman come stumbling out and go to their car. I then noticed the woman walk around to the front of the car, squat down and urinate right there in the parking lot in full daylight. :sick:

So I'm a little scared to go in there at this point. They must not have any working restrooms.

You know I went to one strip club in my life just recently (Platinum Plus) and I said I'd never step foot in one again, but I might have to make an exception this time. ;)

Funny thing is that Heartbreakers does not have the most savory reputation among the strip clubs in town. It is also less than a mile from where I work.

I was getting my oil changed at the Firestone across the street a few months back and while I was gazing out the window, I watched a man and a woman come stumbling out and go to their car. I then noticed the woman walk around to the front of the car, squat down and urinate right there in the parking lot in full daylight. :sick:

So I'm a little scared to go in there at this point. They must not have any working restrooms.

I'm sure there was just a long line or something.

Charm School three starts in 2 weeks :guitar:

cs3_full_cast.jpg

Charm School three starts in 2 weeks :guitar:

cs3_full_cast.jpg

Dude is that Ricki Lake???

Also, Daisy was interviewed by Danny Bonadouche-bag this morning on the radio. She shockingly didn't sound as retarded as she normally does. But told a story of a night she spent with a rock star whose name she did not share. Apparently she was at this person's gig (Bonadouche-bag suggested it was Tommy Lee??) partied with them back stage then went back to his hotel room around 5am. They were making out and all of the sudden she had to excuse herself and use the restroom. She ended up puking for 3 hours b/c she was so trashed and passed out on the bathroom floor. Class act that Daisy ;)

I found out the other day that Farah lives in Myrtle Beach, SC. This person knew of her since she worked out at the same gym. Apparently she has a boyfriend. But it seems as though they broke up when she went on the show. However since she was rejected, she went back home and they got back together now.

I heard that Danger smashed a homie.

Tags
.robby smashed .the homie brett michaels bus extensions herpes iagreewithcor mindy4thewin reality cunts rock of love sex skanks sluts stds tits vh1 whores
Back
Top Bottom