The Unofficial What SHOULD you be doing...

I should be studying for my Political Theory exam.

I will though..:cool:

I should be chopping things to go on my pizza.

yes :o I felt rough when I went to bed last night, but ok this morning thankfully!

It's good when you have days like that. Not too often though...:)

You were very entertaining though - a good drunk...:p

It's good when you have days like that. Not too often though...:)

You were very entertaining though - a good drunk...:p
oh god. I don't get THAT drunk very often anyway! Bloody Jack Daniels!

oh god. I don't get THAT drunk very often anyway! Bloody Jack Daniels!

The letters and stuff weren't quite in the proper order but the scary thing was you know exactly what you were saying...:confused:

Everyone should agree to get pissed and post on the same night and we can all read it the next day..:p

The letters and stuff weren't quite in the proper order but the scary thing was you know exactly what you were saying...:confused:

Everyone should agree to get pissed and post on the same night and we can all read it the next day..:p
haha! Vertie and I used to be the queens of drunken posting! It's fine once in a while, I don't have much shame!

haha! Vertie and I used to be the queens of drunken posting! It's fine once in a while, I don't have much shame!

You handled it all well though. You managed to have conversations with about 5 different people at once on this thing - give yourself a break...:)

Drunk-Multi-Tasking!

Women really are amazing..:p

You handled it all well though. You managed to have conversations with about 5 different people at once on this thing - give yourself a break...:)

Drunk-Multi-Tasking!

Women really are amazing..:p
hahaha! Thanks!

hahaha! Thanks!

No doubt you'll be sitting like an angel the next time there's a talk at school assembly about the dangers of Binge-Drinking...:)

Which used to be known simply as drinking at the weekends in my day...:p

well....the dinner is cooking and rubbish on the tv:o

I hope not in the school she teaches in, may the dangers of drinking to much Sunny D or something!

yeah, when did the UK become so silly and binge on alcohol on the friday and saturday....what happen to seriously drinking all week!
I agree! I mean the thing is I don't drink during the week because I have to teach young children.

I think you should have a day, where you make the kids drink a can or bottle of a fizzy drink or squash ( that has a high number of E numbers) and let them lose on some sketch books and canvases with crayons and poster paints. :guitar:
God. I'd have to pull them down from the ceiling first. I thik they'd just run around screaming (good idea for what to give them just before I hand them back to their mummys and daddys though :D ) I'd love to see what they'd draw while high on e numbers!

A report kind of thing? Did you choose to do it and is it fairly interesting?

I was supposed to do a report on adults with Mental health problems returning to education. I haven't finished it yet...:p

Yes, a neighbourhood profile, no, i don't find it interesting. I just HAVE to do it if i want to pass my first unit in Nursing. I am doing diploma in Nursing and my first unit is community health.

When was that report on adults with Mental health problems returning to work due in, sounds like it should have been in soon :D

Back
Top Bottom