TTY: British politics this week

everyone I've ever known online has been the real deal, no freaks or liars. I've been friends with a couple people for almost ten years. I mean, I'm sure there are lots of freaks and liars out there but completely functional healthy people--who dont feel the need to make themselves seem larger than life online and who then becomes disappointing in reality--do use the internet too.

Yes, "almost" is such an ignored word! And it makes all the difference. Anyway... who cares? Not me.

All I can add is that Ive met a few really honest caring people from visiting forums, I cant go into who they are and what happened 2 them and about what they exposed ect as that would be a betrayal of there trust - which I wud NEVER do !

But sum true lightworkers amongst us!!!!!!!!!! :)

But there are sum deceitful liers aswell !

Well Im off now 2 have sum organic tomatoes, cucumber and beetroot, whilst listening 2 the knife shift, absolutely remarkable music ! reall feel good uplifting stuff! just as the artist intended!!!!!!

Then after that I will wind down with a glass of wine and listen 2 some audio books on my tablet 2 help me get 2 sleep!
Take care everyone ! :)

everyone I've ever known online has been the real deal, no freaks or liars. I've been friends with a couple people for almost ten years. I mean, I'm sure there are lots of freaks and liars out there but completely functional healthy people--who dont feel the need to make themselves seem larger than life online and who then becomes disappointing in reality--do use the internet too.

Yep Indeedy there ARE some wonderfull people out there in cyber space ! :) but of course sum horrible trolls 2, sum real players, I did of course put them all in there place on the last forum I was on many moons ago! (not aynim of course there nice on there and im still a member! )
But my position on that other forum became intolerable and I made good my escape in the end !

Last edited:

All I can add is that Ive met a few really honest caring people from visiting forums, I cant go into who they are and what happened 2 them and about what they exposed ect as that would be a betrayal of there trust - which I wud NEVER do !

But sum true lightworkers amongst us!!!!!!!!!! :)

But there are sum deceitful liers aswell !

Well Im off now 2 have sum organic tomatoes, cucumber and beetroot, whilst listening 2 the knife shift, absolutely remarkable music ! reall feel good uplifting stuff! just as the artist intended!!!!!!

Then after that I will wind down with a glass of wine and listen 2 some audio books on my tablet 2 help me get 2 sleep!
Take care everyone ! :)

Yep Indeedy there ARE some wonderfull people out there in cyber space ! :) but of course sum horrible trolls 2, sum real players, I did of course put them all in there place on the last forum I was on many moons ago! (not aynim of course there nice on there and im still a member! )
But my position on that other forum became intolerable and I made good my escape in the end !

The best way to avoid disappointment is to not expect anything from anyone

Last edited:
.................................................................................

Last edited:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom