TTY: Harrods, London

Harrods, London - true-to-you.net
26 June 2016

Morrissey's Autobiography continues to be a strong seller in the UK.
This photograph taken by Linder Sterling, June 2016.

38798_img_6205.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Morrissey is more than wealthy enough to not care about Brexit, he cares about nothing and no one, except of course himself, how do I know this?... Ten Years on tour with him.

Well it's not like he lives there and maybe he just doesn't think it'll be the death of everyone

on the subject of harrods, practically every old lady in my town carries a harrods shopping bag. i imagine that by carrying the bag they'd like you to think that they regularly patronize the place. but of course no one thinks that because they're over here and it's over there. all that bag says is "i went to harrods and all i got was this lousy bag". it's more embarrassing than anything. do people who actually shop at harrods carry around harrods bags everywhere? i doubt it. ah well, they can pretend to be uppity, but i see through those old birds.

Morrissey is more than wealthy enough to not care about Brexit, he cares about nothing and no one, except of course himself, how do I know this?... Ten Years on tour with him.
Britain for the British?

We can only guess who this is, one of two people. He's a complicated person to say the least, not many people could understand. He must have not been that bad if you stayed for 10 years.

We can only guess who this is, one of two people. He's a complicated person to say the least, not many people could understand. He must have not been that bad if you stayed for 10 years.

Yes, 10 years is a lot of time to spend with someone who doesn't care about you. I don't believe in words of anonymous ghosts trying to destroy Morrissey's public image. They all come from the same place, and no one cares about haters in the shadows.

Back
Top Bottom