TTY- Reader Meet Author: Sydney, Australia book-signing (May 22, 2015)

Re: TTY- Reader Meet Author : Sydney, Australia book-signing

is that damon or jake, standing by the side, smiling with moz?

That's Damon.

Jake is a successful photographer and married so he doesn't go to moz events.

Morrissey is a lazy, smug git with an ENTITLEMENT AGENDA.

He's "lazy" and "smug" says Bummie who lazily spends every day trolling So_Low with his smug diatribes instead of actually trying to influence the wider world with his bizarre car-crash opinions and anti-Morrissey agenda.

Bummie = world-class Hypocrite. Fake. Troll.

He's "lazy" and "smug" says Bummie who lazily spends every day trolling So_Low with his smug diatribes instead of actually trying to influence the wider world with his bizarre car-crash opinions and anti-Morrissey agenda.

Bummie = world-class Hypocrite. Fake. Troll.

All day? I've been on here for about 10 minutes, another 5 should do it. Do something useful other than bore me with your nonsense. Take your dentures out and wrap your gums around my plums.

best
BB

is that damon or jake, standing by the side, smiling with moz?

Yes it's Damon he is part of team cheese AKA Walk-behind-me Damon.
Steven finds him very cheesing on the eye, he is qualified in salting Stevens fries, cutting pizza into nine equilateral triangles, pencil case packing and Pestana group pillow fluffing !
All in all team cheese would fall on its arse without him.
Why do you want to know ?

Benny-the-British-Butcher

He has somehow copied the moves of Charlie Chaplin and it is so over dramatic and not real it is hard to watch. To answer your question a gay man will never look or feel comfortable when hugging a woman.

Moz in that clip is like a cross between Chaplin and the butler from "The countess and the butler" seen here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uSeuTdd_Ado

Any news on the location or time yet?

I may be starting a new temp job soon and need to advise them in advance that I'll need to take half a day or a day off for this.

Will Julia be the first in line again?

I can bat her away with a flyswatter while I'm there and be first instead if you'd like? I'm a male after all, Moz prefers that... *wink*

Last edited by a moderator:

Any news on the location or time yet?

I may be starting a new temp job soon and need to advise them in advance that I'll need to take half a day or a day off for this.

G'day Ryano it's going to be at Abbey's bookstore mate, I hacked in to TTY to find out it was easy the password is 'DublinerCheese59'.
No worries mate have a g'day

Abbey's Bookshop
www.abbeys.com.au

131 York Street, Sydney NSW
+61 2 9264 3111

Bruce-the-Aussy-Butcher

That is so sad isn't it? He wants to be heard, he wants to be lauded and applauded but he doesn't understand that the world has moved on and he cannot have what he wants on his terms. I don't think it's actually his fault...I think he is surrounded by people who only say "yes" (which may actually be his fault!) like Boorer who sees his position with Morrissey as a job in the same was as I see mine...he doesn't, I suspect, criticise or offer real guidance, he just turns up, does what he is told and then goes home. Fair play, he will have more money in the bank than me, but I would want more if I was a creative.

Boorer is not daft, just imagine the journals of Steven info he will have at his finger tips, when Steven finally dies of mental madness Boorer won't need to sell wine or second hand records ! He will be able to live on the planet in the finest Pestana penthouses signing his secret diaries to the cult following.
Wouldn't you just say 'yes boss' ?

Benny-the-British-Butcher

G'day Ryano it's going to be at Abbey's bookstore mate, I hacked in to TTY to find out it was easy the password is 'DublinerCheese59'.
No worries mate have a g'day

Abbey's Bookshop
www.abbeys.com.au

131 York Street, Sydney NSW
+61 2 9264 3111

Bruce-the-Aussy-Butcher

Cool!

should be a lot of fun. got your item items for signage. of course autobiography but itd be hard not to try and bring something sorta rare for him to sign

Yes, he married a woman and had a child because he's gay.

there is a type of woman thats into gay dudes, thinking they are going to make them straight.

should be a lot of fun. got your item items for signage. of course autobiography but itd be hard not to try and bring something sorta rare for him to sign

I already have a signed copy from the Deluxe Edition of WPINOYB.

I'm not sure what to take actually...

well auto would be a good choice I think but it depends on what you got I guess. id probably take a mag or a book of interviews. something with his written word rather than a record. im not a fan of signed records really but that's just me. posters and photos also of course look great on the wall. I don't know either way just have a good time

Hi Ryan,

If this book-signing is set up like the Swedish book-signing was, then you won't be able to have anything signed...apart from the copy of "Autobiography" that you purchase at the bookstore. However, you'll probably be able to get a hug...which is priceless.

Best of luck to you! :guitar:

Hi Ryan,

If this book-signing is set up like the Swedish book-signing was, then you won't be able to have anything signed...apart from the copy of "Autobiography" that you purchase at the bookstore. However, you'll probably be able to get a hug...which is priceless.

Best of luck to you! :guitar:

He will sign your arm of you wish.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom