Urbanus makes yet another comeback from the grave

No death threats yet and I am truly truly disappointed.

The kind people
Have a wonderful dream
Urbanus on the guillotine
Cause people like you
Make me feel so tired
When will you die ?
When will you die ?
When will you die ?
When will you die ?
When will you die ?

And people like you
Make me feel so old inside
Please die

Feel better? ;)

Sooner or later there's going to be a mass pilgrimage of solo-ers that are going to stuff you in the box themselves and nail it shut.
I'm more a fan of the idea of knocking you unconscious and putting you in a boat filled with fireworks and kindling and launching a flaming arrow,
but I've always had a flair for the dramatic.

Sooner or later there's going to be a mass pilgrimage of solo-ers that are going to stuff you in the box themselves and nail it shut.
I'm more a fan of the idea of knocking you unconscious and putting you in a boat filled with fireworks and kindling and launching a flaming arrow,
Sounds like a lotta fun!

The kind people
Have a wonderful dream
Urbanus on the guillotine
Cause people like you
Make me feel so tired
When will you die ?
When will you die ?
When will you die ?
When will you die ?
When will you die ?

And people like you
Make me feel so old inside
Please die

Feel better? ;)
Poetry in my honour, well thank you Jesus!
See you soon!

One could almost suspect that you are filing the K1 Visa as we speak but sorry darling I would never want to live in the states.
Plus we have to realise that you and me are probably related and inbreeding is best left to others.
I am sincerely hoping that we are not related but not because I’m wanting to breed with you.

I am sincerely hoping that we are not related but not because I’m wanting to breed with you.
I like you more and more cause you have the ability to answer things the right way. Shame you did not go to Sweden cause maybe I would have left Pilla for you to create some real magic.
We will never know.

Hello everybody!

waffle1-1.jpg

That's actually rather Viking. Fitting.

You are in charge of the above and I will bring the marshmallows! Vegan of course :rolleyes:

tumblr_m6xa04YF5N1qc66bjo1_500.gif

That's actually rather Viking. Fitting.
Swedes were Väringar not Vikingar. The difference is huge in that Väringar travelled east and vikingar travelled west so the vikings burned churches and became legends whereas väringar just stayed friendly and struck deals with people in other parts of the world.
This explains why swedes are generally afraid of conflict and will rarely use violence compared to the danes and norwegians and icelandic people.
The word väring still lives on and some football clubs still have that as part of their name and some areas of Sweden also still carries that name.

Hello everybody!

waffle1-1.jpg
The plate reminds me of my childhood. Fine china later removed to cabinets and such. It is actually a bit trendy if you visit some stores here in Sweden.
The waffle day in Sweden was earlier this year and me and Pilla always celebrate it.

Swedes were Väringar not Vikingar. The difference is huge in that Väringar travelled east and vikingar travelled west so the vikings burned churches and became legends whereas väringar just stayed friendly and struck deals with people in other parts of the world.
This explains why swedes are generally afraid of conflict and will rarely use violence compared to the danes and norwegians and icelandic people.
The word väring still lives on and some football clubs still have that as part of their name and some areas of Sweden also still carries that name.
Interesting. I always thought Vikings comprised pretty much all the Scandi nations. I grew up in North East England which has a 200-year history of Viking invasion and settlement. Looks like I can't hold you responsible for that, then. It still resonates today. One particular village celebrates New Year's Eve with men walking through the streets with flaming tar barrels on their heads.

Hello everybody!

waffle1-1.jpg
I am so slow at times and I feel embarrassed but thanks a lot for this message 12 Slack and those plates really scream Greece and even the table cloth.
Wish you a nice time down there with your partner and I hope you both get a lot of rest and sunshine and nice food.
You're my fave gay and I have never met a gay guy who wasn't very self indulgent and open and that is half the charm.
OPA!

Interesting. I always thought Vikings comprised pretty much all the Scandi nations. I grew up in North East England which has a 200-year history of Viking invasion and settlement. Looks like I can't hold you responsible for that, then. It still resonates today. One particular village celebrates New Year's Eve with men walking through the streets with flaming tar barrels on their heads.
I know!

I met a lot of people from Grimsby over there and other places and even talked to some online that told me a lot about it. I know for example that they use the swedish word for children (barn) up in Scotland and my ex even heard them say that up there when visiting her sister.

I like you more and more cause you have the ability to answer things the right way. Shame you did not go to Sweden cause maybe I would have left Pilla for you to create some real magic.
We will never know.
Am writing my sexy younger cousin now to suggest that she stay away from all Swedish men calling themselves Urbanus and going on and on about Nazis and football while she vacations there. I can’t imagine if you somehow managed to seduce your way into our family.

The plate reminds me of my childhood. Fine china later removed to cabinets and such. It is actually a bit trendy if you visit some stores here in Sweden.
The waffle day in Sweden was earlier this year and me and Pilla always celebrate it.
Looks like Rorstrand.

I know!

I met a lot of people from Grimsby over there and other places and even talked to some online that told me a lot about it. I know for example that they use the swedish word for children (barn) up in Scotland and my ex even heard them say that up there when visiting her sister.
and FROM other places. But mostly from Grimsby which was cool since they shot This is England there.

Looks like Rorstrand.
Wow, you sure passed the "am I a swede test there buddy".

Rörstrand indeed!

My mom sold a very expensive soup terrine from Rörstrand once. It was given to us by a friend and neighbour that passed away in 1999 who went with us to Greece on holiday.

Our gay friends bought it as their home was full of antiques and that so it found a new home there.

Back
Top Bottom