We the undersigned Love Morrissey and hate racism.

Me, too. I haven't been able to read many of the comments here or elsewhere, so pardon me if I repeat something, but...

NME. How many musicians of colour turn up in their pages? A cursory visit to the NME web site reveals...surprise, surprise! A whole bunch of white bands!!! Nearly all of the interesting music happening in London now is coming from immigrant communities or a product of the fusion between pop music and traditional styles, yet you wouldn't know it by reading NME's paltry coverage. Anybody think that's a little, erm, rrrrrrrrridiculous???! Tricked you there, you thought I was going to call them racists, didn't ya?

Lastly, if, as the paper's noxious, forked-tongued editor said in his letter to Merc, "the language Morrissey uses is very unhelpful at a time of great tensions," then why did they attempt to use the Morrissey article to inflame such tensions, hmmm?

Hogwash.

Viva Moz

lovemozhate.jpg

Don't say I never do anything for you M23 ;)

Here, I mucked around with the image so it would be OK on a T-Shirt - go ahead Hugh & Grim and everyone else.

2086554187_38611b94ab_b.jpg

Peter

Of course I agree as well. I love Moz and he did nothing wrong. The hell with the NME, don't know anyone who actually likes it anyway.

Back
Top Bottom