What would happen if Obama lost???

It's the exact opposite situation. The difference between Bush/Cheney and Marion Barry is that Marion Barry has always been wildly popular with his native DC constituents for the way he served them, despite the best attempts of the white intelligentsia to end his campaign through legal investigations.

On the other hand, Bush/Cheney have been wildly unpopular due to the way they refused to serve their constituents, and were re-elected due to clever targeted disinformation campaigns like push polling, smear tactics coordinated by third parties, and increasing legal investigations into their opponents.

So you are saying that a Crack Addict is fit to serve in state Government? A Crack Addict isn't even fit to work at McDonald's.

I predict a riot.

So you are saying that a Crack Addict is fit to serve in state Government? A Crack Addict isn't even fit to work at McDonald's.

is he STILL a crack addict?

was it ever proven that he was actually an ADDICT? everyone f***s up. too bad when you're famous no one lets you forget it.

is he STILL a crack addict?

was it ever proven that he was actually an ADDICT? everyone f***s up. too bad when you're famous no one lets you forget it.

Who knows. But like Chris Rock said, when you get fired from McDonald's for being a crack addict, you don't get your job back.

Celebrities and Politicans get the easy street when it comes to breaking the law. Some football player was suspended for 2 games because he got a DUI. Where's the Jail time? God forbid he miss the season!

Who knows. But like Chris Rock said, when you get fired from McDonald's for being a crack addict, you don't get your job back.

Celebrities and Politicans get the easy street when it comes to breaking the law. Some football player was suspended for 2 games because he got a DUI. Where's the Jail time? God forbid he miss the season!

I just dont think its fair to call someone a crack addict b/c of something that happened years ago.

most people dont get jailtime for DUIs. especially their first one.

I just dont think its fair to call someone a crack addict b/c of something that happened years ago.

most people dont get jailtime for DUIs. especially their first one.

Well, as I said, I think there's something funny going on if he could get back into politics so quick. You don't get you job back at McDonald's when that happens.

Not sure if it was his first time or not, but we all know that Celebrities are treated to a different standard when it comes to justice. A few years ago, there was a baseball player that was due to serve some time for his 3rd DUI but they delayed his sentence until the baseball playoffs were over. Now that was just wrong. He f***ed up. He and his team should have had to suffer the consequences.

Well, as I said, I think there's something funny going on if he could get back into politics so quick. You don't get you job back at McDonald's when that happens.

Not sure if it was his first time or not, but we all know that Celebrities are treated to a different standard when it comes to justice. A few years ago, there was a baseball player that was due to serve some time for his 3rd DUI but they delayed his sentence until the baseball playoffs were over. Now that was just wrong. He f***ed up. He and his team should have had to suffer the consequences.

actually sometimes celebrities get punished more because the media is on it and the judges and prosecutors feel the pressure.

øh 1 †øLe®å†e Å LÒ†
Take for example No Gods... I disagree with quite a bit that he says. However I would have no problem sharing a beer with the guy. Same goes for Flax (Wheat Grass smoothie - yes I know)
I believe that Nugz is wrong on a lot of things. I love the girl though. She owes me a Jovi song on karaoke.

I somehow missed this, how touching. :D

..However, if you disagree with me, and I'm always right, then that means...???:p

On the other hand, Bush/Cheney have been wildly unpopular due to the way they refused to serve their constituents, and were re-elected due to clever targeted disinformation campaigns like push polling, smear tactics coordinated by third parties, and increasing legal investigations into their opponents.

Bush was reelected because John Kerry was such a terrible option. For example, perhaps you forget (or don't care) that Kerry threatened to cause us to lose the Iraq war. (Indeed, he made every indication that he would've actually cancelled the Iraqi people's democratic elections.) I know some of you would've thought that would've been cool, but it would've been a horrible turn of events if you care at all about humanity, the situation in the Middle East, America, and the state of the world. Very few people who voted for Bush in 2004 thought he was a terrific choice. It was lesser evil all the way, and those Bush voters (myself amongst them) made the right decision out of two bad choices.

The day will never come when I regret not voting for John Kerry. And the day will never come when I feel the people who only strived to make things more difficult for Bush in the wake of 9/11 (placing partisanship over country) should've gotten what they wanted in 2004. Kerry voters can go shove their Fahrenheit 9/11 DVDs right up their assholes. I won't be lectured to about propaganda campaigns by a bunch of asswipes who seated Michael Moore in the VIP section of the John Kerry convention.

Also, had Kerry won in 2004, you guys wouldn't have had President Barack Hussein Obama, your messiah, about to be sworn in next month. So you should thank the people who voted for Bush in 2004. I see how in love some of you are with this politician, Obama. You've got unpaid advertisements all over your sigs. The 2004 Bush voters made it all possible. And I am pretty agnostic on Obama. I wish him well. Seems like his administration can go either way, and what will ensure its success is if the far-left has as limited influence on him as possible.

(And, now, make sure you change all your light bulbs to compact flourescents, no matter how irritiating you find the light from those things. Obama won't stop talking about light bulbs - it seems to be his #1 priority (did you catch Meet the PRess today?) - so apparently we all have to switch whether we want to or not. Doing so will somehow "save the world"....)

P.S. I had to go back many messages to see that the crackhead politician being discussed was Marion Barry. Our President-Elect also smoked crack cocaine. But, then, our current prez snorted it. The problem with Marion Barry is that he is a ghetto pimp.

Last edited:
Bush was reelected because John Kerry was such a terrible option. For example, perhaps you forget (or don't care) that Kerry threatened to cause us to lose the Iraq war. (Indeed, he made every indication that he would've actually cancelled the Iraqi people's democratic elections.) I know some of you would've thought that would've been cool, but it would've been a horrible turn of events if you care at all about humanity, the situation in the Middle East, America, and the state of the world. Very few people who voted for Bush in 2004 thought he was a terrific choice. It was lesser evil all the way, and those Bush voters (myself amongst them) made the right decision out of two bad choices.

The day will never come when I regret not voting for John Kerry. And the day will never come when I feel the people who only strived to make things more difficult for Bush in the wake of 9/11 (placing partisanship over country) should've gotten what they wanted in 2004. Kerry voters can go shove their Fahrenheit 9/11 DVDs right up their assholes. I won't be lectured to about propaganda campaigns by a bunch of asswipes who seated Michael Moore in the VIP section of the John Kerry convention.

Also, had Kerry won in 2004, you guys wouldn't have had President Barack Hussein Obama, your messiah, about to be sworn in next month. So you should thank the people who voted for Bush in 2004. I see how in love some of you are with this politician, Obama. You've got unpaid advertisements all over your sigs. The 2004 Bush voters made it all possible. And I am pretty agnostic on Obama. I wish him well. Seems like his administration can go either way, and what will ensure its success is if the far-left has as limited influence on him as possible.

(And, now, make sure you change all your light bulbs to compact flourescents, no matter how irritiating you find the light from those things. Obama won't stop talking about light bulbs - it seems to be his #1 priority (did you catch Meet the PRess today?) - so apparently we all have to switch whether we want to or not. Doing so will somehow "save the world"....)

P.S. I had to go back many messages to see that the crackhead politician being discussed was Marion Barry. Our President-Elect also smoked crack cocaine. But, then, our current prez snorted it. The problem with Marion Barry is that he is a ghetto pimp.

im not reading all that but i dont remember ever hearing about Obama smoking crack. he sniffed cocaine in college, but i dont ever remember reading about crack.

If Obama lost...

I would lie to everyone when I'm in Manchester in May and tell them I'm from Canada.
Now, I'm going to make sure I fly in wearing an Obama t-shirt..lol

Monique:)

The war would continue in Iraq, and possibly leak over into IRAN, and there would be general chaos, because as much as I admire McCain for what he endured in Vietnam, he would be another Bush, probably smarter, and Sarah Palin has NO EXPERIENCE to be a V.P. Oh yes, and Halliburton would begin operations to use their 800 empty buildings into operation for anyone who isn't for the war. I'd say, Martial Law might be imposed. To those who do not agree, like Theo, I would blow a big raspberry to him and tell him to stop smoking. :) Also, I'd book a flight to New Zealand right away.

Tags
*let's have a celebration ceeeelebration time -> come on!!!! cry then go bowling
Back
Top Bottom