Why don't fans like "The Public Image"?

I love Lost but if I listen to it too much it get on my nerves. :confused:
The Slum Mums is brilliant; very sad yet brilliant.

Oh I haven';t mentioned The Public Image .... nevermind.

I love Lost but if I listen to it too much it get on my nerves. :confused:
The Slum Mums is brilliant; very sad yet brilliant.

Oh I haven';t mentioned The Public Image .... nevermind.

the slums mums is okay.

I still think I like the irish blood b sides the best from quarry as well I am two people and friday mourning

I still think I like the irish blood b sides the best from quarry as well I am two people and friday mourning

Hmm ok
I'd agree but unfortunately I've never heard all of 'I am two people' or 'It's hard to walk...' :o

Friday Mourning, I absolutely adore. It's just ... beautiful.
And I really, really love 'The Never Played Symphonies' apart from the nasty keyboard in the introduction ..... yes I'm being picky.

I love that song. I think it is spot on about the man.

"I had a love and she was very kind
But she was no match for the Public Image"

I love this song--it's a beaut. I saw that I missed the initial voting on it :confused: but just made good and gave it a (high) 7. I love the gentle melody and his vocals. And I agree with Franissey that it seems very autobiographical.

I quoted these song lyrics on the main page when the Your Arse 'n All photo came out... I said (and I quote):

Here Lies The Public Image

“What you see is what you get … and what you get may well be worth seeing … but…”

(“Everyone I know has a big "But...”) lol

Butt… No thanks. Declare your ‘jeans’, Moz. PLEASE!!!

nugzie...you remember this conversation we had (from the 'official being a human being' thread) and does it make more sense to you now? ;)

5% human being

whats the other 95%?

you okay corrissey?

I love this song--it's a beaut. I saw that I missed the initial voting on it :confused: but just made good and gave it a (high) 7. I love the gentle melody and his vocals. And I agree with Franissey that it seems very autobiographical.

I quoted these song lyrics on the main page when the Your Arse 'n All photo came out... I said (and I quote):

Here Lies The Public Image

“What you see is what you get … and what you get may well be worth seeing … but…”

(“Everyone I know has a big "But...”) lol

Butt… No thanks. Declare your ‘jeans’, Moz. PLEASE!!!

nugzie...you remember this conversation we had (from the 'official being a human being' thread) and does it make more sense to you now? ;)

hahahhaa. no i dont remember that at all. gee, wonder why.... :p

the only b-side i didnt really like was sweetie pie ... it just didnt work for me at all , slum mums is ok and i dont mind the public image

I love Sweetie-Pie (and I know I'm standing quite alone here)...whereas The Public Image doesnt do anything for me its just plain..dull!

I love Sweetie-Pie (and I know I'm standing quite alone here)...whereas The Public Image doesnt do anything for me its just plain..dull!

No no, you definately are not alone because I adore Sweetie Pie! I really don't understand why most people seem to hate it...:tears:
I love Public Image as well, especially the lyrics "But just be careful when you walk on those old broken stones because they are my feelings" and "But just be careful what you say about people like me because we don't take it lightly." But I do prefer Sweetie Pie:D

I'm fan and I love it.

Yay, a fellow Finnish fan:guitar:

Back
Top Bottom