Morrissey Central "AMAZON TODAY, Number 1" (March 21, 2020)

Morrissey Central: AMAZON TODAY, Number 1

image_h1kfqk.jpg

Regards,
FWD.

MESSAGES FROM MORRISSEY ARE SHOWING THE WORLD HIS SOUL.
THEY ARE SHOWING THE WORLD EXACTLY WHAT HE IS MADE OF.
SELF CENTERED, EGO DRIVEN, GODLESS, SOULLESS HORROR.
Dearie me, I'm glad I'm not on social media.
I don't think there's any celebrity I would particularly like to hear from about the Corona Virus. As for Morrissey, it's not his style and I don't see why he should change now. He would find himself pilloried anyway.
His new album is enough. And NO 1. I'm happy for him.

I was a massive Smiths fan and enjoyed Morrissey's solo stuff for many years, but gave up after Years of Refusal.

Give the man his due, he is still releasing material so I thought I'd give IANADOAC a listen on my morning run yesterday.

Sorry to say I think it's a terrible record not worthy of a second listen. It is a well produced record but that doesn't hide the absence of anything that touches me on an emotional level. What frustrates me is the repetitive lyrically style that M has used for many use. Find a good phrase and then repeat it, such as :

Love is on its way out
Love is on its way out
Love is tired and it's on its way out
Love is on its way out
Love is on its way out
Love is broken down, it's on its way out

Compare that to say,

The tile yard all along the railings
Up a discolored dark brown staircase
Here you'll find, despair and I
Calling to you with what's left of my heart
My heart, For evermore

The music is forgettable too, nothing warranting a guitar line that you'd want to try and learn, or a clever chord structure.

I hear that Blur's Graham Coxon is now writing and playing guitar for ........... Duran Duran. I'm an old timer that would love M to try writing with musicians like Coxon or Bernard Butler, for example.

All utterly predictable but I still keep a torch going in the hope that Morrissey has a GREAT album left in him. Sadly it won't be with his current band.

Now no.2 due to Kenny rogers

and price has gone up lol
Kenny 4 kin Rodgers, what a shellfish twat, fancy clapping out when he knew, when he knew mozzer had an album due out... if ducal on a chain fails to reach no1 then it’s all Kennys 4 kin fault... 4 kin yanks

1 1 1 11 11 1 1 1 11

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Thanks to those who commented ,Mozmar hit the mark,I understand that if he speaks it is because he speaks and if he does not say anything they criticize him ,but i would like him to leave a message.
I am not angry with him,I admire him a lot and I never happened this with any artist with him is special,there is something in which he gives me a little pity, I see it in his eyes....and do not ask me why... I love him very much and I see him as fragile and sensitive,more than some people think despite the fact that he is sometimes grumpy. He is a great artist his album is very good and i am enjoying it!!! Maybe i am sensitive and write this...Thanks MOZ TOBE AND GIVE US YOUR MUSIC.VIVA MORRISSEY?❤?☺☺☺☺

I was a massive Smiths fan and enjoyed Morrissey's solo stuff for many years, but gave up after Years of Refusal.

Give the man his due, he is still releasing material so I thought I'd give IANADOAC a listen on my morning run yesterday.

Sorry to say I think it's a terrible record not worthy of a second listen. It is a well produced record but that doesn't hide the absence of anything that touches me on an emotional level. What frustrates me is the repetitive lyrically style that M has used for many use. Find a good phrase and then repeat it, such as :

Love is on its way out
Love is on its way out
Love is tired and it's on its way out
Love is on its way out
Love is on its way out
Love is broken down, it's on its way out

Compare that to say,

The tile yard all along the railings
Up a discolored dark brown staircase
Here you'll find, despair and I
Calling to you with what's left of my heart
My heart, For evermore

The music is forgettable too, nothing warranting a guitar line that you'd want to try and learn, or a clever chord structure.

I hear that Blur's Graham Coxon is now writing and playing guitar for ........... Duran Duran. I'm an old timer that would love M to try writing with musicians like Coxon or Bernard Butler, for example.

All utterly predictable but I still keep a torch going in the hope that Morrissey has a GREAT album left in him. Sadly it won't be with his current band.
When you are a POS you will never be great. Morrissey is a POS end of.

Thanks to those who commented ,Mozmar hit the mark,I understand that if he speaks it is because he speaks and if he does not say anything they criticize him ,but i would like him to leave a message.
I am not angry with him,I admire him a lot and I never happened this with any artist with him is special,there is something in which he gives me a little pity, I see it in his eyes....and do not ask me why... I love him very much and I see him as fragile and sensitive,more than some people think despite the fact that he is sometimes grumpy. He is a great artist his album is very good and i am enjoying it!!! Maybe i am sensitive and write this...Thanks MOZ TOBE AND GIVE US YOUR MUSIC.VIVA MORRISSEY?❤?☺☺☺☺

Congratulations,you learn to write in english very fast.Or someone help you to write.As a doctor maybe you know english very well,i guess.I always thought you knew english very well,but prefer to write in spanish.Anyway it´s great.kisses.

If you help me and i learn,thank you DIVINE KISSES AND HUGS!!????

steadily and sovereignly keeping no. 7 in the jpc-charts, and no. 4 in the jpc vinyl charts:
Opera Momentaufnahme_2020-03-23_095753_www.jpc.de.png

looks as if david bowie falled up to hell.

STILL going strong in the amazon.de rock and brit-rock/-pop charts:
Opera Momentaufnahme_2020-03-23_101009_www.amazon.de.png

... and look who has toppled in there at number 8 in the brit-rock charts ...
Opera Momentaufnahme_2020-03-23_101051_www.amazon.de.png

Tags
i am not a dog on a chain info

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom