Clip online of "Wrestling with Russell"

I love the way he asks for, "canned laughter".:D
Can't wait for the rest of the 20 minutes!

why is morrissey wearing 2 watches?

If anybody decides to upload this on youtube, I wouldn't complain. ;) I'm at work and can only see youtube clips on my iphone. :tears:

looking forward to watching it in full when album is out,i honestly thought it was the La interview from last year the one when russell had his mother in the room and russells version of im forever blowing bubbles was sung,,,nice to know its new stuff.steve.

The sexiest and most beautiful man on Earth is to the left wearing black suit and white shirt... Exquisito, Exquisito, Exquisito, Exquisito, Exquisito, Exquisito, Exquisito, Exquisito...

Oh, this is only an interview Russell Brand did with Morrissey? I thought that it was a wrestling match. That's a shame.

Was Morrissey actually laughing (near the 28 sec mark)? It looks like he was trying to stifle it.

I don't think I like that Russlle guy. Is he actually like that in real life?

How do you save it to your computer? Save page?

I was trying to put it on youtube (I've never done it before).

There's a site which will allow you to download the video off websites by pasting the URL into a search bar. But since I'm at work I don't have the link handy. :( Maybe a google search for "download video off websites" would work. Or maybe someone here has the link b/c I found it here originally. I just don't remember where exactly.

In any case thanks for trying. :)

If anyone is having trouble, this is what I had to do to get it to open:

1. On the gigwise page, right click on the link to the clip. Then select "properties," and CTRL+C to copy the URL listed there.
2. Open Windows Media Player, then select File, Open URL. Paste the URL into the box that opens, by pressing CTRL+V.

The video should buffer and load. It was really simple, just a strangely anachronistic way of having to do it.

Tags
english is hard spelling errors
Back
Top Bottom