Morrissey Central "I Am Not Resigned" (August 24, 2020)

Untitled_cw9umc.jpg

I Am Not Resigned

I am not resigned to the shutting away of loving hearts in the hard ground
So it is, and so it will be, for it has been, time out of mind
Into the darkness they go, the wise and the lovely
Crowned with lilies and with laurel they go; but I am not resigned

Lovers and thinkers, into the earth with you
Be one with the dull, the indiscriminate dust
A fragment of what you felt, of what you knew
A formula, a phrase remains - but the best is lost

The answers quick and keen, the honest look, the laughter, the love -
they are gone. They are gone to feed the roses. But I do not approve.
More precious was the light in your eyes than all the roses of the world.

Down, down, down into the darkness of the grave
Gently they go, the beautiful, the tender, the kind
Quietly they go, the intelligent, the witty, the brave
I know.
But I do not approve.
And I am not resigned.

-Edna St. Vincent Millay.

Oh Moz, I feel you. I really do. :sleepy: The only hope we have is that we will meet again in another life.
If it serves to know, you have some of us who will always be there for you.

I reckon catching on to the Moz Angeles California theme? I reckon sure doesn't look like the Airbnb Beach Mouth in Ingland. I reckon stop disrespecting the California Mom with your sick fantasies. You delusional terrorist sociopaths are so lost fark arse tosh chipper curry inn nnn nnnn nn nnnnn it.

"Dirge Without Music".

I understand his pain and the bad time he is going through, but I find hard to believe he needs to heal by doing it public constantly. Does he has any sense of privacy? He never wants to give interviews and be in social media, but he is making public something so personal and private like this. He is showing too much self-pity and victimisation.

very apt words,our loved ones are gone but they are never forgotten.

Have you ever seen a picture
Of Jesus laughing?
Mmm, do you think
He had a beautiful smile?
A smile that healed

liked that song,police cars were like a scene from spiral.

“More precious was the light in your eyes than all the roses of the world.”

You hear that? Stop sending flowers. He doesn’t care about them anymore. Instead, prepare to send flowers to the site of MozzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZ’s final resting place, for the Earth is calling for his body.

Tick tock...
⏳☠️

This is a beautiful poem that made me choke back tears. Death is so final and devastating and it brings forth so many emotions. Dear Moz your many fans are here for you and hopefully this gives you some comfort in the days to come. Your Mother will always be with you, just not on Earth. Continue to talk to her if it helps. Xx

I understand his pain and the bad time he is going through, but I find hard to believe he needs to heal by doing it public constantly. Does he has any sense of privacy? He never wants to give interviews and be in social media, but he is making public something so personal and private like this. He is showing too much self-pity and victimisation.

People grieve in different ways. You don’t get to have an opinion on that. You don’t get to have any say in that. What you find hard to believe doesn’t matter. How you feel and your questions about how someone should or shouldn't deal with death, loss and all the emotions tangled up in that are best kept to yourself. Be kind. Be understanding. I’d like to believe you are better that what you just wrote. ❤️

Poetry and nature become more real, life has more meaning in the face of death, even though the loss of the person is hard to come to terms with.
And time does bring relief.....and insight of sorts.
The spirit of that person in the photo with The Smiths tee shirt is always there, eternally youthful and loving.

MOZ!!! Is beatifull that publication!!!
How wonderful it must have been for your mommy to know how much you loved her!!!.
Thank you for sharing your feelings with us.
We are with you to accompany you in this moment of immense solitude...
I love the communication you are having with your fans,and i write these words because i know they come to you and you value receiving them.
I know the pain you feel ,i know that every time you cry a very deep pain goes through your chest.
I know everything...
Be calm ,the peace that she left you will make you move forward, there is a tomorrow that she wants you travel...
The best tribute your can do is to remember the happy moments that you lived together with a smile !!!!!😊😊😊
Moz i love you and i want to see you well ,here we are all pampering your wounded heart but it will heal!!!!
My best wishes are to you.MORRISSEY MY FAVORITE SINGER EVERLASTING LIGHT AND LOVE❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

You do not understand anything you do not have a mother or she does not love you he shares only with those who love him.
NOT WITH YOU NOOO!!!!😖😖

H
“More precious was the light in your eyes than all the roses of the world.”

You hear that? Stop sending flowers. He doesn’t care about them anymore. Instead, prepare to send flowers to the site of MozzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZ’s final resting place, for the Earth is calling for his body.

Tick tock...
⏳☠️
HORRIBLE SER HUMANO SALI DE ACA FUIRAAA!!!!

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom