Long live los angeles, long live indie 103, long live morrissey

Hi folks!
Jose's question of the week is 'If Hollywood made a film about Morrissey, who should be cast as the younger and the more mature Morrissey?'

Please feel free to answer here or tweet your answers to Jose @josemaldonado or email him at [email protected]

Cheers & have a great week!
romeogirl

Thanks to all who tuned in today.

Jose's question for this week is:
If you won a 'day with Morrissey' contest, what would you go to with him of the following choices and why?
- amusement park
- sports game (what sport)
- music concert

Please tweet your answers to Jose @josemaldonado or email him at [email protected]

Cheers :thumb:,
romeogirl

Hi folks!
We will be live again tomorrow, beginning an hour earlier due to Daylight Savings time (Spring forward begins tonight). So still technically 9-11am PST, but possibly 4-6pm GMT (does the UK have Daylight Savings or is that just a crazy American ritual?).

And Morrisseyfan08, that option is not necessarily ruled out after the options that are given :D.

Cheers :guitar:
romeogirl

Sorry about the confusion, Uncleskinny.
Did you turn your clocks forward an hour today, also, in England?

Hope you enjoyed the show. We enjoy your Tweets!

Thanks again for listening :D
romeogirl

I swear this show must be somehow funded by Twitter. I tried to count how many times the word 'twitter' was mentioned on a past show and quit counting at one thousand and nine. It would be more aptly titled A 2 Hour Twitter Commercial with some music by Morrissey. It's ironic because I'm sure Morrissey would rather eat blood sausage than ever consider using Twitter.

Thanks for sharing that awesome article, goinghome! Nice to see a mention of the show.

And 21punksalute, I feel you on the Twitter plugs. At least for those of us who haven't yet plunged into tweetdom, it is still possible to make requests via Jose's email ([email protected]), myspace (www.myspace.com/sweetandtenderhooligans) and the good ol' request line (when we're live).

Speaking of which... we are live again tomorrow (Sunday) w/ Jose phoning in while running the LA Marathon! April Richardson holding the fort in-studio. Call in your requests from 9-11am PST/5-7pm GMT: 1-877-900-1031.

Breakfast w/The Smiths-World of Morrissey: www.Indie1031.com

romeogirl

Thanks for straightening that out, Sim Tappertit.
Many apologies for the time confusion on Dayiight Savings for GMT folks.
The US needs to get back on the same schedule!

Hope you enjoyed today's show.

Cheers :thumb:,
romeogirl

Last edited:
Hi Folks,
We are live again and deadly tomorrow (Sunday) morning on Breakfast w/The Smiths/World of Morrissey: 9-11am PST, 5-7pm GMT www.Indie1031.com

Twitter your requests to Jose @JoseMaldonado or call in during the show 1-877-900-1031

Cheers!
Juliet

Romeogirl

Can you ask Jose to play Paint a Vulgar Picture (rare version) April played it 2 weeks ago,

Many thanks and keep up the good work

cossy;)

Hi Folks,
We are live again and sassy tomorrow (Sunday) morning (9-11am PST/5-7 GMT): www.Indie1031.com.

Please tweet Jose your requests @josemaldonado or call in during the show 1-877-900-1031.

romeogirl

Being in Australia, I didn't know if I'd actually be able to tune in or not, but I'm listening to it now and enjoying it immensely! This is one of those very rare nights where my insomnia actually comes in handy, since 9am over there is 2am Monday in my corner of the world. :)

Very happy to have discovered this...I hope I'll be a regular listener in the future. :thumb:

Hello everyone,
We are live again this Sunday (9-11am PST/5-7 GMT).

Please send your request to Jose via Twitter @JoseMaldonado or call during the show 1-877-900-1031.

www.Indie1031.com

Cheers,
romeogirl

R.I.P. Mel Torment :(

Tags
long live moz
Back
Top Bottom