LP (Laura Pergolizzi) and Morrissey photos (9 total); LP sings on two tracks - Morrissey Central

LP AND MORRISSEY. - Morrissey Central
September 11, 2018

"Photographs of LP and Morrissey at the completion of Morrissey’s new album in Los Angeles, September 11th, 2018.Some shots were taken by Jesse Tobias, some were taken by Damon Anacreonte. LP sings with Morrissey on two tracks."

IMG-20180910-WA0000.jpg
IMG-20180910-WA0002.jpg
IMG-20180910-WA0003.jpg
IMG-20180910-WA0004.jpg
View attachment 45752
44260_44255_IMG-20180910-WA0005.jpg

IMG-20180910-WA0008.jpg

IMG-20180910-WA0009.jpg

https://www.morrisseycentral.com/messagesfrommorrissey/207080-lp-and-morrissey

Regards,
FWD.

Last edited by a moderator:
Are they going to rerecord Interlude? Siouxsie Sioux I could understand, not sure about this one. The proof will be in the pudding.

Her vocal style did sound like that Barbie Girl song from a few years ago. Aqua?

Honestly ? Siouxsie Sioux dissapeared to live with her cats last time I heard. Although she was happy.

Interestingly - and my memory might fail me here with pop quiz trivia - but I do not think that Siouxsie Sioux has a) EVER released anything after "Interlude" and b) she does not have a record contract and c) she is still looking after her cats in France, where she went immediately after recording Interlude. And has never been since afterwards. I'm not joking !

Hazard
x

I'm liking LP and very interested in the role she'll be playing on the record. KY was also in LA recently, she did a podcast with April Richardson... kinda hoping she and Moz made up (again) for the new record too.

KY JELLY is finished.

What a silly stupid young girl KY was.
Sadly.
And her bass player was a total idiot.

Managed to get the track listing -
1. Pump Up The Volume
2. Ketchup Song
3. Star Trekkin’
4. Theme From Bisto Advert
5. Mary’s Prayer
6. La Dolce Vita
7. Ain’t No Fun (if homies can’t have none)
8. Witch Doctor
9. I Wish I Could Fly

Titter Not. And you REALLY need to get back to MARRS.

Hazard
x

Never had heard of LP before this post but she has an amazing voice. Does anyone think that this cover album is a not really happening and it's all a hoax. Maybe he's recording his new stuff.

Checkout the discussion post entitled:

Songs Morrissey HAS Covered

Dude seems too cool and young for what Moz hangs out with regularly. :p
Hopefully this contribution is something fresh.
Really great shots .when Morrissey feels great it shows, he looks delightful.
Also that song of dude that sings like a lady is very catchy , now its stuck in my head. ( lost in you)

LP is Laura Pergolizzi, she is not a dude

Interestingly - and my memory might fail me here with pop quiz trivia - but I do not think that Siouxsie Sioux has a) EVER released anything after "Interlude" and b) she does not have a record contract and c) she is still looking after her cats in France, where she went immediately after recording Interlude. And has never been since afterwards. I'm not joking !

Hazard
x

Your memory does fail you, since after Interlude there was one final Siouxsie & The Banshees album (The Rapture, 1995), two The Creatures albums (Anima Animus, 1999; Haí, 2003) and a solo album (called Mantaray) in 2007. But after that she has faded from view and I have no idea whether she has quit music altogether.

This has better prove productive. I don't know the woman but she looks an idiot. She's robbed me of my Morrissey.

Also that song of dude that sings like a lady is very catchy , now its stuck in my head. ( lost in you)

“Dude” is a lady.... Laura Pergolizzi

just figured you might be interested to know that the “ dudes that sings like a lady” is LP (Laura Pergolizzi)

I don’t know her story or anything about how she is so androgynous, but I love it

I read up on Laura and listened to some songs. She’s a perfect example of how being on top of major trends is far more important than any actual talent or substance. AH might be more appropriate than LP. AH means alpha hipster.

The dude is a lady.......

LP is a beautiful person inside and out, a phenomenal singer/songwriter, genuine artist and one of the nicest most non-judgemental people you could meet. She's all about the love. Morrissey has VERY good taste. Its an amazing collaboration.

LP is a beautiful person inside and out, a phenomenal singer/songwriter, genuine artist and one of the nicest most non-judgemental people you could meet. She's all about the love. Morrissey has VERY good taste. Its an amazing collaboration.

Agreed, I seen her live when she came to the UK last year she is super generous to her fans.

Tags
california son info

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom