LP (Laura Pergolizzi) and Morrissey photos (9 total); LP sings on two tracks - Morrissey Central

LP AND MORRISSEY. - Morrissey Central
September 11, 2018

"Photographs of LP and Morrissey at the completion of Morrissey’s new album in Los Angeles, September 11th, 2018.Some shots were taken by Jesse Tobias, some were taken by Damon Anacreonte. LP sings with Morrissey on two tracks."

IMG-20180910-WA0000.jpg
IMG-20180910-WA0002.jpg
IMG-20180910-WA0003.jpg
IMG-20180910-WA0004.jpg
View attachment 45752
44260_44255_IMG-20180910-WA0005.jpg

IMG-20180910-WA0008.jpg

IMG-20180910-WA0009.jpg

https://www.morrisseycentral.com/messagesfrommorrissey/207080-lp-and-morrissey

Regards,
FWD.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dude seems too cool and young for what Moz hangs out with regularly. :p
Hopefully this contribution is something fresh.
Really great shots .when Morrissey feels great it shows, he looks delightful.
Also that song of dude that sings like a lady is very catchy , now its stuck in my head. ( lost in you)
Dude? Better check on that.

Incredible ! my two favorite most awesomely maladjusted artists working together : she’s talented, a killer , he’s ... the King of the world! Can’t wait to hear what’s come out of this !
September 11, 2018

"Photographs of LP and Morrissey at the completion of Morrissey’s new album in Los Angeles, September 11th, 2018.Some shots were taken by Jesse Tobias, some were taken by Damon Anacreonte. LP sings with Morrissey on two tracks."

View attachment 45748 View attachment 45749 View attachment 45750 View attachment 45751 View attachment 45752
44260_44255_IMG-20180910-WA0005.jpg

View attachment 45753
View attachment 45754

https://www.morrisseycentral.com/messagesfrommorrissey/207080-lp-and-morrissey

Regards,
FWD.

That cool LP dude (I jest) was on a shitty radio programme a while ago for a good 20 minutes and she never mentioned working with Scummy, like, at all. No mention of her singing on his album. Not even in passing. Zero free publicity.
Made me laugh, anyway, after all the fuss he made.

Lost on you is ace however none of the songs she sang that morning was that powerful I thought. Although obviously 11 a.m is more a time for playing basketball than singing...;)

Dude seems too cool and young for what Moz hangs out with regularly. :p
Hopefully this contribution is something fresh.
Really great shots .when Morrissey feels great it shows, he looks delightful.
Also that song of dude that sings like a lady is very catchy , now its stuck in my head. ( lost in you)

LP is a woman.

Terrible is that you can not appreciate her talent and voice. Luckily Morrissey did

4acbbcffdc2e9ac6f506a0cb7f00aa4b.jpg

Morrissey fancies peacocks such as Damo - I wonder if the wee man also hits the high notes like the bird does...something tells me he can and often does! :lbf: :thumb::lbf:

Her work on "It's Over" is fantastic, the BEST backing vocals of California Son...

... But which one is the other song in which she sings?

Her work on "It's Over" is fantastic, the BEST backing vocals of California Son...

... But which one is the other song in which she sings?
Well, as the credits for all the songs are known - that leaves it as either "It Happens Every Time" by Tim Buckley (which we know was recorded) or a.n.other undisclosed from the same sessions.
Regards,
FWD.

Well, as the credits for all the songs are known - that leaves it as either "It Happens Every Time" by Tim Buckley (which we know was recorded) or a.n.other undisclosed from the same sessions.
Regards,
FWD.

Thank you! Hopefully the other one will be released as a single or as part of a deluxe edition with extra tracks... because "It's Over" certainly has the best backing vocals of the album and I truly like what LP did in "It's Over"... It reminds me a lot of the abstract vocals of Mary Margaret O'Hara on "November Spawned a Monster", which are also remarkable.

Tags
california son info
Back
Top Bottom