morrissey frink thread!

soz again if these have been posted lol

With kitten now:

4100891518_b216aec654_o.jpg

:)

Cute :)

Forgive the rather twee question fellow frinksters, but while we're on the subject of Moz and pussies (oooh!) does anyone know if he currently actually has any pets? I was rather under the impression he moved around a lot.

I was wondering that too. I'd be LOST without a pet around, pretty much at all times. Barney takes a break sometimes and sleeps in the chair in the other room, but otherwise there's always a non-human in the room/car.

He probably doesnt have one because he travels all the time so it wouldnt be fair. I bet his mum has loads of cats and he just sees them as his too. Weve always had dogs/cats and even when i moved out i still class them as mine, there part of the family!

Another one with a lucky kitty who had a chance to kiss the Man's feet while his hand rested on her behind... :p sorry... :o

4100978405_09103c40f7_o.jpg

He does like his checked shirts, doesn't he? :)

Marcia

There's an interview on youtube somewhere where Morrissey is at a PeTA event and a lady is asking him about his cats and if I recall he says they're cuddly, but he looks like this :o and he pronounces is "coodly" and it's so flippin' sweet I just want to take him home and, well, you girls have covered all the bases on that thought. :love:

Probably it started all because Momo uses frankincense - ish perfume when on stage ...

It's a shameful preexisting condition amplified by my Protestant upbringing and it'swrongit'swrongIknow but Morrissey in a dog collar is the yummiest thing ever. :o
(I have a whole bottle of Incense Avignon, too.)

morrissey.jpg

Moz, however, is unimpressed by my confession...
peterhill.net_morrissey_34530.jpg

What a great find! Whereabouts is it from?

There should be more pictures of Moz with dogs.
It came originally from Fabio Lovino's site. He has a few other alternate shots there too.

Gretchen, I love that part of the documentary. Although I do wonder if they told him to lie back on the bed and pose with Jane Mansfield, or if he just felt like it. If so, does he make movie star faces at himself in the mirror? I hope he does. ;)
I believe that's Diana Dors. Or Mamie van Doren at worst... Don't think it's Ms.Mansfield. I remember reading that he had a Dors portrait in the Sweetzer toilet. Maybe he felt it deserved an airing in the guest room.

My first contribution to the frink thread has to have two elements dear to my heart: Moz and dogs.

4100590342_23112efe2e_o.jpg

Leader of the pack, no doubt.:)Marcia.

^^^^^^^
I've seen this before and I LOVE IT but know nothing about it. Does anybody else know who took it or what city is the backdrop?

mozestonia.jpg

So kissable! :love:

^^^^^^^
He looks all prepared, ready and waiting for it! :D

Gretchen, I love that part of the documentary. Although I do wonder if they told him to lie back on the bed and pose with Jane Mansfield, or if he just felt like it. If so, does he make movie star faces at himself in the mirror? I hope he does. ;)

Isn't that Marilyn Monroe?

I believe that's Diana Dors. Or Mamie van Doren at worst... Don't think it's Ms.Mansfield. I remember reading that he had a Dors portrait in the Sweetzer toilet. Maybe he felt it deserved an airing in the guest room.

Isn't that Marilyn Monroe?

It's Diana Dors. Here's what the picture looks like. You can find a lot of additional pics online of her wearing the same outfit.

Diana20Dors.jpg

It's Diana Dors. Here's what the picture looks like. You can find a lot of additional pics online of her wearing the same outfit.

Diana20Dors.jpg

Mad researching skillz.

It's a shameful preexisting condition amplified by my Protestant upbringing and it'swrongit'swrongIknow but Morrissey in a dog collar is the yummiest thing ever. :o
(I have a whole bottle of Incense Avignon, too.)

morrissey.jpg

Moz, however, is unimpressed by my confession...
peterhill.net_morrissey_34530.jpg

OpleaseOpleaseOplease bring back father Moz
3abc3588.gif

I swear I'll be good...or maybe not...can Mormons go to confession?

Yay, 15 years of working in an art library finally pays off! :lbf:

So many slides. :( Unless it wasn't an art library for teachers, then...so many heavy, oversized books. :( Cotto.

Morrissey+bw.jpg

Have no idea who took it, when it's from, if it's been posted here before.. But such a lovely picture.. And so worth another look! :blushing:

Another one with a lucky kitty who had a chance to kiss the Man's feet while his hand rested on her behind... :p sorry... :o

He does like his checked shirts, doesn't he? :)

Marcia

That is a cute picture :)

There's an interview on youtube somewhere where Morrissey is at a PeTA event and a lady is asking him about his cats and if I recall he says they're cuddly, but he looks like this :o and he pronounces is "coodly" and it's so flippin' sweet I just want to take him home and, well, you girls have covered all the bases on that thought. :love:

This one you mean? :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gogJPGuDN-k

That is a cute picture :)

This one you mean? :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gogJPGuDN-k

Why yes. Let me go ahead and embed that for us. Morrissey at The Viper Room, so sexy.

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/gogJPGuDN-k&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/gogJPGuDN-k&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

His accent is a lot softer than I always fear. I'm afraid I will miss a word and misunderstand him but not so. Maybe being conditioned by a lispy Scot has toughened my ears up. :o :rofl: :straightface: No but really, listen to what he says.

Back
Top Bottom